Jordan's King Abdullah

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
tov said:
Just Published!
New Story on
Jordan's King Abdullah
Check it out, then come on back here and discuss!

Interesting article. I had the same thought when he became King and came to the US. But, isn't the anti-Christ supposed to be European? Now I'm going to lurk as my knowledge is less than tiny! :sorry:

Upvote 0

Symes

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
2 Thessalonians 2:7-12

"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be ****** who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Now this is the real antichrist. It was already at work in Paul's day. That is why this guy "Jordan's King Abdullah" does not fit the true description of the antichrist.

This Scripture tells us that the antichrist will be destroyed when Christ comes. It is the system that was in place when Paul was alive that is talked about not the actual person himself. "The mystery of iniquity doth already work..."

He is following the working of Satan...showing great power and signs and lying wonders...he deceives all those who do not love the truth...they had pleasure in unrighteousness... and are ******...believing not the truth.

I ask all to consider this passage of Scripture and attempt to identify who Paul is talking about?

Upvote 0

Atkin

Jun 29, 2003
✟573.00
Faith
Christian

Whoa ... let us get a grip on ourselves and look at the Planet as it stands regarding this

antichrist.

This future antichrist or evil ruler IS SUPPOSED TO PERSECUTE

BILLIONS including Christians etc ---IMPOSSIBLE in the modern 21st century.

We are not talking about the Holocaust here or the Bosnia Serbia ethnic cleansing or the Russian genocides etc which was in the order of tens of millions before the Jewish holocaust. Neither are we talking of the level of Rwanda etc where close to a million died in their tribal morass..

Regarding the WW2 events and those before that, we see that these were events spurred on the the relative primitive state of the human race at that time.

The Bosnia situation was an example of a localised ethnic problem..including Rwanda. but this antichrist ruler's Planetary savagery is so massive it just does not have an iota of reality regarding the 21st century.

Those are small scale events compared to how REVELATION 13 is interpreted by many people. THE MARK OF THE BEAST etc

There is no way that can happen to BILLIONS of humans .. CHRISTIANS etc

Nobody will line up Americans, Swedes, Germans, English, French, Australians, Danes, Finns, South Americans, Africans etc to brand them like slaves with some mark of some human ruler/satan

Impossible.

REVELATION 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. ??

Saddam Hussein?? no way, North Korea's mad man? No way,
Kofii Anan? No, Prince Charles :| ?? The Pope?, ??

Ayatollahs??

The Taliban?

B Laden?

Roman Empire led by Vladimir Putin ;)

Roman Empire led by Chirac, Gerhard Schroeder,???

Or some Chinese Mao resurrect??

The world today has gone totally beyond such madness.

The prophecy has been misapplied to our future.

Upvote 0

tov

Sep 16, 2003
Cape Cod
Visit site
✟304.00
Faith
Christian
Oh deear Sir, How wrong you are. History shows us that people are more than willing to folllow. The cycle comes around. and the event grows. Hanibel- amazing! Napoleon- wow! Hitler- yikes!, Stalin- bigger more more, Mao- topped Stalin. Unless the human heart changes by being born again, one is doomed to fall in with the masses. These guys all seemed great to the people when each of these phenomina began. Remember, it begins all nice nice, “Peace and Safety” and the “Peace Covenant” It will all seem so swell. On the other hand, the truth of the Bible is, “Foolishness to those who perish” Don’t think for a minute I think he is this one or that one. I’m just thinking out loud.
The preterist is wrong in my opinion it can not fit scripture.

Upvote 0

Symes

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
✟2,069.00
Faith
Christian
"When peace and saftey is spoken of then sudden destruction will befall them" (paraphrased)

It will happen, perhaps not in the way we think it will but let me tell you one thing. America will link arms across the sea with the Papacy and force those who will not bow to their will to be killed. That is from the Bible so don't think it will not take place.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Atkin

Jun 29, 2003
✟573.00
Faith
Christian
tov said:
Oh deear Sir, How wrong you are. History shows us that people are more than willing to folllow. The cycle comes around. and the event grows. Hanibel- amazing! Napoleon- wow! Hitler- yikes!, Stalin- bigger more more, Mao- topped Stalin. Unless the human heart changes by being born again, one is doomed to fall in with the masses. These guys all seemed great to the people when each of these phenomina began. Remember, it begins all nice nice, “Peace and Safety” and the “Peace Covenant” It will all seem so swell. On the other hand, the truth of the Bible is, “Foolishness to those who perish” Don’t think for a minute I think he is this one or that one. I’m just thinking out loud.
The preterist is wrong in my opinion it can not fit scripture.
There are no Hitlers anywhere in THIS MODERN world, no more tomfoolery

of that huge magnitude.

The Planet is too intelligent for such madmen to wield power over billions.

Ah, but why do you assume that this prophecy applies to OUR FUTURE?
Not in the 21st century

As I said THE PRIMITIVE human state of WW2 enabled Hitler Stalin etc to prance around..

It is over---- no human can tribulate this Planet because there are no unions THAT HAVE A UNITED DESIRE to do anything on that scale....plus it cannot be that obvious.

Please take a very careful look at the situation today and you realise that

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for any union to develop that would be primitive enough

to attempt to tribulate and persecute over 85% of the entire Planet.

Upvote 0

Atkin

Jun 29, 2003
✟573.00
Faith
Christian
Symes said:
"When peace and saftey is spoken of then sudden destruction will befall them" (paraphrased)

It will happen, perhaps not in the way we think it will but let me tell you one thing. America will link arms across the sea with the Papacy and force those who will not bow to their will to be killed. That is from the Bible so don't think it will not take place.
Please Please THE PAPACY???? What common will does the Papacy

have with the USA? There is nothing in common politically or otherwise

between the Papacy and the USA.. economic control, military ventures.. ?

Upon what grounds and for what gain would USA see eye to eye

with the Papacy to commit global genocide in the order of hundreds of millions??

You must realise that if these verses apply to our future, there would be groundwork and some rationale for this to happen.

Upvote 0

ikester

Sep 23, 2003
✟692.00
Faith
Christian
Atkin said:
Please Please THE PAPACY???? What common will does the Papacy

have with the USA? There is nothing in common politically or otherwise

between the Papacy and the USA.. economic control, military ventures.. ?

Upon what grounds and for what gain would USA see eye to eye

with the Papacy to commit global genocide in the order of hundreds of millions??

You must realise that if these verses apply to our future, there would be groundwork and some rationale for this to happen.

sounds as if you put alot of faith in man...but then again that's the very ingredient needed for people to be deceived....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Atkin

Jun 29, 2003
✟573.00
Faith
Christian
Symes said:
Who do you think was on the cover of Time magazine a few years back?

Pope John Paul 11.

He was the man who helped break down the wall, get rid of communism. He is the man Reagan went to for help.
And He was the very same man who objected to the second war with Iraq.

There was a marked difference on that one.

Attempts at breaking down barriers must never be mistaken to be

devious attempts to embark on Hitlerian level genocide.

It is one thing to try to end the erstwhile Nato- Warsaw pact friction.

That in no way qualifies a human being to have the desire and intent of

spilling the BLOOD of tens of millions.

That is an entirely different set of circumstances.

Upvote 0

Atkin

Jun 29, 2003
✟573.00
Faith
Christian
ikester said:
sounds as if you put alot of faith in man...but then again that's the very ingredient needed for people to be deceived....
Ah... I did not say we will have world peace.. no siree

There will always be multipolar conflicts as we see

USA struggling with Iraq

Israel and Palestine

India vs Pakistan

African quarrels

Russia- Chechnya

etc

In fact , this buttresses my point in the sense that No one group has the ability to enforce any massive direct persecution on the majority

of the Planet. I mean, look at what is happening in Iraq even after victory......

So I do not have any illusions about peace and love on earth.

What we cannot see is one group having the ability IN THE 21ST century, to

march around like Adolf Hitler etc.... the Planet is too complex for that...

Now that I have explained my point, perhaps you will realise the extreme

difficulty facing the concept of some ruler taking control of this Planet.

Upvote 0

ikester

Sep 23, 2003
✟692.00
Faith
Christian
Atkin said:
Ah... I did not say we will have world peace.. no siree

There will always be multipolar conflicts as we see

USA struggling with Iraq

Israel and Palestine

India vs Pakistan

African quarrels

Russia- Chechnya

etc

In fact , this buttresses my point in the sense that No one group has the ability to enforce any massive direct persecution on the majority

of the Planet. I mean, look at what is happening in Iraq even after victory......

So I do not have any illusions about peace and love on earth.

What we cannot see is one group having the ability IN THE 21ST century, to

march around like Adolf Hitler etc.... the Planet is too complex for that...

Now that I have explained my point, perhaps you will realise the extreme

difficulty facing the concept of some ruler taking control of this Planet.

imagine the impact of a car bomb at the dome of the rock and what events would culminate....but as hitler tickled the ears of germany...one will arise with the answers to the world's problems....he will be received....the world will believe a lie......where does he get his power....from the dragon...satan...you must be under the assumption man is too educated or society is above such atrocities.... the heart of secular humanism hasn't changed since the days of noah.....north korea is led by a mad man this very hour.....

Upvote 0

tov

Sep 16, 2003
Cape Cod
Visit site
✟304.00
Faith
Christian
Whoever it is, I don't think he wants to kill millions, Not Now.
Right now, he probably like Power and Money.
He likes the spotlight, would like more than he has now.
Would like to see peace, would like to be the mover and shaker.
Would like a bigger bank account, but would rather be famous and have a Noberl peace prize. He would rather be the UN secretary general than have an affair on his wife. Maybe he's not married. He would rather lead the new EU version of NATO than be a talking head on CNN. One day his dreams will start to be fulfilled in a greter way than he hoped. He will have an opportunity to "confirm a covenant" Dan 9:27

I personally think this will be something like OSLO.
It will be asserted and re-brokered, after a failed attempted Islamic invasion is Israel (Ez 38) which is stopped by the atomic bombing of Damascus (Isa 17:1) It will probably be Juan Carlos or Silvo Berlesconi, or Romoni Prodi, or some guy we never heard of.

Upvote 0

jayswife29

Jun 26, 2003
n.y.
Visit site
✟454.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So out of curiosity, if the anti-christ was already here (the time of the first century jews) then that means we are in what time frame? The 1,000 year reign? Or is this the new heaven and earth God has made? Im also curious to know, why then does the Bible lie to us? If the bible tells us that there WILL be a mark of the beast, and that many people will take it, if it tells us that 1/3 of the grass will be destroyed, 1/3 of the seas will be destroyed, and that satan will be bound for 1,ooo years, well then why has this not happened yet? How can the bible be 100% accurate, if some of you say these things have already taken place? The bible clearly says that this ruler will have authority over every tribe, nation and tongue. (Rev.13:7) Then it goes on to say that noone will be able to buy sell or trade without the mark of the beast or the number of his name. So it seems to me that this is really going to happen, and wether anyone doubts that there will be a ruler that can pull this off, well if the Bible is error proof, if the bible is truth, then it will happen. Which by the way, I dont doubt the bible one bit, but it sounds like some do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.