Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pushpins - yes. Animal parts, psychic surgery, werewolves - no, just fanciful nonsense for the imagination and the gullible.
:) Maybe it's a depths of Satan doctrine (revelation 2:24), which I was also afraid of with the whole freemasonry thing, but this I don't know for sure, I know since I had that my life got really bad, but it may be because of other things.

Upvote 0

jamadan

Jan 1, 2009
✟8,566.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
:) Maybe it's a depths of Satan doctrine (revelation 2:24), which I was also afraid of with the whole freemasonry thing, but this I don't know for sure, I know since I had that my life got really bad, but it may be because of other things.

I didn't mean to infer that your experiences were't exactly as you stated, the result of involvement with the occult and demonic curses. These things are definitely real. But there is a line of manifestations that some talk about (werewolves, psychic surgery, etc) that don't actually exist, even in the spirit realm, it's just an active imagination.

Oh and the freemasonry thing is real. We do need to renounce and have broken vows like that.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't mean to infer that your experiences were't exactly as you stated, the result of involvement with the occult and demonic curses. These things are definitely real. But there is a line of manifestations that some talk about (werewolves, psychic surgery, etc) that don't actually exist, even in the spirit realm, it's just an active imagination.

Oh and the freemasonry thing is real. We do need to renounce and have broken vows like that.
Oh, okay, thanks.

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Na, he had nothing to do with it.

He did however influence the choosing of this user name

I got so fed up with being accused of being an occult infiltrator that i thought I may as well act the part

Tenebrae is latin for darkness, unfortunately no one ever got the joke
Why you left the faith ....:)

Upvote 0

mrhappy3

May 9, 2006
LONDON
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Na, he had nothing to do with it.

He did however influence the choosing of this user name

I got so fed up with being accused of being an occult infiltrator that i thought I may as well act the part

Tenebrae is latin for darkness, unfortunately no one ever got the joke

So what was it then..I get the feeling your still a believer...in disguise.;)

Upvote 0

Tenebrae

A follower of The Way
Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I dont dismiss the idea of a higher power

I dont believe that evolution remotely disproves the idea of a higher power. To me it speaks more to the intellect and amazing mind of the creator

The whole "feed the hungry, clothe the naked, comfort the broken hearted" command is still a really good framework by which I try to live my life
So what was it then..I get the feeling your still a believer...in disguise.;)

Upvote 0

ltwin

May 17, 2012
SC
✟8,144.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Personally, I have never understood the fascination with exorcisms and the demonic. There is no need to create this elaborate theology on this subject. We simply need to do what Jesus did--exercise our God-given authority over the powers of darkness and tell them to leave in Jesus' name. That's it. Leave the werewolves and the animal body implants for the non-fiction writers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mrhappy3

May 9, 2006
LONDON
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I dont dismiss the idea of a higher power

I dont believe that evolution remotely disproves the idea of a higher power. To me it speaks more to the intellect and amazing mind of the creator

The whole "feed the hungry, clothe the naked, comfort the broken hearted" command is still a really good framework by which I try to live my life

Well I see a lot of balance and sense in what you say.

I will pray the Lords revealing hand again upon your life.

Bless you.

Jesus loves you x:)

Upvote 0

only a sojourner

Apr 7, 2014
United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I have a great deal of respect for Jay Bartlett. I met personally with him in Buffalo NY for about 3-4 hours along with a few other people Unfortunately, although we were up into early in the morning the deliverance was incomplete.Jay is not in it for the money. I simply voluntarily made, unsolicited at the end of the visit a small monetary contribution. He connected me with others involved with deliverance who were more local. I have also been to a meeting with Bob Larsen. I am concerned that he is motivated by money. My history of demonic possession/ oppression involves occult phenomena witnessed by others.

Upvote 0