Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
That I have commited the unpardonable sin because I don't convictin anymore. I have zero power to repent. No hearing my calling to be a preacher. Ciggeretts have got me into a bind. I take psych meds cuz everybody thought I was crazy. And most of all I don't feel God's presence in my life. I have accepted it. That Hell is a place for those who fear God but did nothing to help grow His Kingdom. I already know God is real. Just I'm not going to fight day in, and day out beating myself up trying to figure out what the heck happened. It over there no need to cry no more.

PoetSaskia

Nov 30, 2004
✟475.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I have thought the same thing many times in the past. I really doubt you have committed the unpardonable sin. I have thought that too. I am praying for you. Just hang in there and others will come along and help too. Even if you did nothing to advance His kingdom I believe you would still be saved by faith. We are saved by faith not works. Paul teaches that even if a Christian's works are burned entirely, he himself will be saved. I think the fact that you say you have been trying to figure out what the heck happened tells me you haven't committed that sin. I was told that it is something you have to do with full knowledge and that you can't do it by accident. I can't see that you've committed any sin from what you've posted. It sounds like you may suffer from an illness like me. I have schizophrenia, and have come through some really terrible times. You don't sound at all like a forsaken soul, but like someone crying out for help. Go ahead and keep posting if you need to, tell me more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟21,834.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hell is for those who have rejected Jesus Christ. You haven't done that. Why do you believe that not feeling God's presence = He's not there?

Your feelings lie to you, friend. They lie. I suffer from major depression, and there are months at a time that I feel no spiritual fire at all. I've learned that it doesn't mean a dang thing. God is here. He is with you, whether you feel his presence or not.

Get through this dry time, and you'll come out stronger on the other side of it.

Don't feel like praying? Do it anyway.
Don't feel like singing? Sing anyway.
Same with Bible reading and going to church.

You're not lost. Just a little misplaced. God will see you through this, just as he saw Jonah through three days being digested by a whale.

Praying for you.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟801,940.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, you're right - there's no reason to beat yourself up and G_d is real.

I see your concern as a common strategy used by the enemy - trying to make believers doubt their salvation. When someone blasphemies The Holy Spirit, it isn't an accident. This is what I believe, if you had done the unpardonable sin, you would not be crying beforehand, you wouldn't be "trying to figure out what the heck happened" because you wouldn't be concerned about it at all.

(If a believer has never been concerned about blaspheming The Holy Spirit, it doesn't mean you have).

Anyway, if you've repented and accepted Jesus as your Savior, His Word says He forgives you and forgets about your sins which means He doesn't hold them against you (Jeremiah 31:34, I John 1:9 and Rom 4:8, 10:9-10).

We're spirit, soul, and body (I Thess 5:23) and I learned this recently - our spirits believe Scripture (John 6:63). So no matter how we're feeling, we can saturate our spirits with more of G_d's Word. Also, I just learned about audio Bibles being on websites such as Biblegateway.com and love listening to Scriptures such as Psa 145.

What's some of your favorite Scriptures?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I mean it starts with ch 3 vs 7 thru the words God talks to the church of philidelphia. I was sleeping one day and as I woke up I heard a voive say Revelations ch3 vs 7 and at first I was like okay just this verse but as I read about the church He was talking about a sense of peace came over me. Because I do live in a worldly home and do have little strength but I have always turned to God when I make mistakes.

Upvote 0

michaeldimmickjr

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.
Apr 9, 2005
✟8,802.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
That I have commited the unpardonable sin because I don't convictin anymore. I have zero power to repent. No hearing my calling to be a preacher. Ciggeretts have got me into a bind. I take psych meds cuz everybody thought I was crazy. And most of all I don't feel God's presence in my life. I have accepted it. That Hell is a place for those who fear God but did nothing to help grow His Kingdom. I already know God is real. Just I'm not going to fight day in, and day out beating myself up trying to figure out what the heck happened. It over there no need to cry no more.

Please forgive me but we cannot assume to know who God will or will not pardon in light of Christ's second coming.

You said: I don't feel God's presence in my life.

Whether you "feel" God in your life or not, you were created in His image and likeness. We can reject God all we want, but He is still there. He is omnipresent.

You said: That Hell is a place for those who fear God but did nothing to help grow His Kingdom.

Fear of God is for Christians here on this earth now.

You said: Just I'm not going to fight day in, and day out beating myself up trying to figure out what the heck happened.

No one, including Christ ever said living a Christian life would be easy. In fact, I think there's a lot of scripture that attests to this. (Matthew 16:24)

I wish I had more time to thoroughly say what I want to say in regards to all of this but I am at work. Don't despair brother.

In Christ,

Michael

Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Congratulations!!! You've just proven that you HAVE NOT executed the "Unforgivable sin".

If you had, you wouldn't be hanging around a Christian forum giving input.

SO talk to HIM about your situation - tell Him exactly what you think of HIm, and His SOn, and His sacrifice - be brutal. HE appreciates that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums