Its your Choice...

If you had a choice to save one family member or four strangers, which would it be?

• 1 Family Member

• 4 Complete Strangers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SandCrab

Hey Wena!! Woza! Sizotandaza!
Oct 26, 2005
Exeter
✟13,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
If you were looking at a burining building, and you saw you could have one of two options of rescue, which would it be? One family member or 4 Complete strangers? You can only choose one or the other.

PEOPLE U CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE, THE MOMENT THE 1 OR 4 GET OUT, THE BULDING COLLAPSES AND THE REMAINING PERSON(S) DIE! NO SECOND CHANCES OR GOING BACKS!

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'd rescue the one family member and do my best to get the others out. My family member would be my first priority though.
I realize you state one or the other, but it would be my intent to rescue one first and do everything in my power to rescue the others next.

Upvote 0

Y_Cathol

Ego Sum Servus Iesu Christi - I am an exile.
May 17, 2004
Alberton
Visit site
✟17,424.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
saloman said:
I'd rescue the one family member and do my best to get the others out. My family member would be my first priority though.
I realize you state one or the other, but it would be my intent to rescue one first and do everything in my power to rescue the others next.

I agree with this.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd have to go and protect my family member first and then after I had rescued my family member I would try my best to rescue as many of the strangers as I possibly could. After all, we are obligated to protect our family first and foremost right? :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SandCrab

Hey Wena!! Woza! Sizotandaza!
Oct 26, 2005
Exeter
✟13,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
belladonic-haze said:
Is that a choice? I won't vote because I think these questions aren't possible to answer unless you are in such a situation.
Yea i was put into the same situation, and i am still stumped, so i wanted to see what u guys thoght

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

holyorders

Miserable Pile of Secrets
Aug 27, 2004
✟3,631.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'd save the 4 strangers. And more then likely my family member would be with me on that. That is how my family operates.

I guess I am the exception.

But if there was a way to save all, in all likelyhood it would be, that is what I would do.

Upvote 0

Febe

Dec 13, 2005
Gothenburg, Sweden.
✟4,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:o I can't give an honest answer here... The right answer should be to save the four, especially as my daughters are all practising Catholics and goes to confession regulary... They would be allright meeting God!
BUT I'm a mother!
I don't think that I could possibly leave one of my children to die, without risking my own life to try rescuing her...
Any of my daughters would go before a grown up stranger - or four of them!
But for four younger children, maybe... My daughter/s would insist on that, anyhow...

:bow: May God allmighty protect me from ever getting into this situation...:crossrc:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.