it's my birthday!!!

Ps28:7

I should probably put something cool here...
Mar 16, 2004
South Carolina
✟483.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
today is my birthday and i just turned 20...i had really been thinking about turning 20 and how i would feel and i was a little scared and excited at the same time. it's kinda weird not to be a teenager anymore and i will never be again but i was scared that i would change. I figure that by no longer being a teenager that a lot more adult responsiblities would be placed on me and that adults would expect more out of me and would expect me to act a certain way. I guess i say this because i am like 7 years old at heart and i love to joke and laugh and act crazy but i am very responsible and know how to act. There is a place and time for everything but i guess i'm scared that everybody will think that i should change all around. and of course i don't want to but do i have to become more of something or can i always be like this?

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can still be a teenager. You can be Tweenteen. That's what I decided I'd be when I turned 20, lol. Good times... :D

SO, may I be the first to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

146228690_36b5e97fe5_m.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums