• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

It's good this area doesn't get much attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm home sick today....digestion and other issues...

stopping in to say hello and give you a big ol' huuug Steve, and ev'rybody...love y'all :hug:

:groupray:

:wave: Brinny, I have and will continue to pray for you and today a couple extra ones. :)

I do hope you feel better soon, it's no fun having digestive problems, I know. :hug:

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Eat, drink, and be merry in Christ Jesus,
because you never know when your days will end.

In the past I liked to post in the Recovery section quite a bit,
but since the changes to the site, I have been very reluctant to post here anymore.

I can't swallow food to well without it getting stuck: esophageal cancer.
Pictures were taken of the cancer during the encoscopy, it doesn't look good.
My first visit to oncology will be February 18th just a week away.

That's it for now. May God bless.
Steve
Hi Steve,

They wanted to bury me once, in '82 of leukemia, but
they forgot ^_^, that GOD & us individually constitutes a :angel: majority !!

You had problems with 'esophageal cancer' ? - Might you be interested in this News:
LONDON | Wed Oct 28, 2009 -
Researchers at the Cork Cancer Research Center in Ireland treated esophageal cancer cells with curcumin --
found in the spice turmeric, which gives curries a distinctive yellow color --
and found it started to kill cancer cells within 24 hours. The cells also began to digest themselves.

>> In a healthy person, cancer cell apoptosis/death is a normal, healthy part of biology.
Every living system creates cancerous cells. There are 1000's of 'microtumors' in every human being living today,
but cancerous cells in healthy people destroy themselves once they realize they're flawed.
This cellular "realization," however, requires healthy cell communication, and that's dependent on
the correct state-of-mind, plus nutrients being available in the body.

But these cells showed no evidence of suicide, suggesting curcumin attacked the cancer cells using an alternative cell signaling system.
Curcumin caused the cancer cells to die "using an unexpected system of cell messages."

Here's the article: Scientists say curry compound kills cancer cells | Reuters

Anyway, carotenoids like carrots, & broccoli, cabbage, beets, & darkest fruits especially blueberries
all contain substances which cancer-survivors have found helpful, to stay cancer-free. - This
along with maintaining an exceptionally-Healthy :thumbsup: state-of-mind, knowing again
that GOD & us individually constitutes a majority :D !! PRAISE :clap: God! :wave:

Last edited:
Reactions: stelow
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stelow

Legend
Sep 16, 2005
HEAVEN!!!
✟49,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi Steve,

Anyway, carotenoids like carrots, & broccoli, cabbage, beets, & darkest fruits especially blueberries
all contain substances which cancer-survivors have found helpful, to stay cancer-free. - This
along with maintaining an exceptionally-Healthy :thumbsup: state-of-mind, knowing again
that GOD & us individually constitutes a majority :D !! PRAISE :clap: God! :wave:

:wave: sk8Joyful, that's great to hear you're a cancer survivor too. :clap: The book of Proverbs also has lots of good advice on living a long healthy life. :D

May God bless you,
Steve

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi Steve,

You had problems with 'esophageal cancer' ? - Might you be interested in this News:
LONDON | Wed Oct 28, 2009 -
Researchers at the Cork Cancer Research Center in Ireland treated esophageal cancer cells with curcumin --
found in the spice turmeric, which gives curries a distinctive yellow color --
and found it started to kill cancer cells within 24 hours. The cells also began to digest themselves.

>> In a healthy person, cancer cell apoptosis/death is a normal, healthy part of biology.
Every living system creates cancerous cells. There are 1000's of 'microtumors' in every human being living today,
but cancerous cells in healthy people destroy themselves once they realize they're flawed.
This cellular "realization," however, requires healthy cell communication, and that's dependent on
the correct state-of-mind, plus nutrients being available in the body.

But these cells showed no evidence of suicide, suggesting curcumin attacked the cancer cells using an alternative cell signaling system.
Curcumin caused the cancer cells to die "using an unexpected system of cell messages."

Here's the article: Scientists say curry compound kills cancer cells | Reuters

Wow!! God bless you, luv! Praise God you survived! And this is wonderful information for you to share. Thank you and may you be blessed in enormous ways.

((((hug))))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.