Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hamas, Hezbollah and now Houthis from Yemen. Sure looks like an Islamic confederation, as Psalms 83 Prophesies.

Quote Reuters:
Israel has deployed warships to the Red Sea after Yemen’s Houthis declared war and launched a ballistic missile at an Israeli city.

Images released by the Israeli military showed Sa’ar-class corvettes patrolling near Eilat port in the Red Sea, which Israel sees as a new front as its war in Gaza draws retaliation from Iran-backed forces elsewhere in the region.

On Tuesday, the Houthis said they had launched three drone and missile attacks towards Israel since the start of the Hamas-Israel war on October 7. They vowed there would be more such attacks “to help the Palestinians to victory”.

The Israeli military used its Arrow missile defence system for the first time to intercept an “aerial threat” over the Red Sea, believed to have been a ballistic missile. Quote.

Israel now has three fronts to fight this battle and Iran, who is behind it all, is just waiting for the right moment to send their nuke missiles to wipe Israel off the map. But they don't know the Lord plans, for He will destroy them all. Mican 4:11-12. Ezekiel 32:24-25
Note: in Micah 5:1, that Israels leader will be hit and wounded and at least incapacitated, if not killed. THEN Iran will make their attempt.

Reactions: Barraco
Upvote 0

Bobgf

Site Supporter
Jan 20, 2008
Ohio
✟152,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hamas, Hezbollah and now Houthis from Yemen. Sure looks like an Islamic confederation, as Psalms 83 Prophesies.

Quote Reuters:
Israel has deployed warships to the Red Sea after Yemen’s Houthis declared war and launched a ballistic missile at an Israeli city.

Images released by the Israeli military showed Sa’ar-class corvettes patrolling near Eilat port in the Red Sea, which Israel sees as a new front as its war in Gaza draws retaliation from Iran-backed forces elsewhere in the region.

On Tuesday, the Houthis said they had launched three drone and missile attacks towards Israel since the start of the Hamas-Israel war on October 7. They vowed there would be more such attacks “to help the Palestinians to victory”.

The Israeli military used its Arrow missile defence system for the first time to intercept an “aerial threat” over the Red Sea, believed to have been a ballistic missile. Quote.

Israel now has three fronts to fight this battle and Iran, who is behind it all, is just waiting for the right moment to send their nuke missiles to wipe Israel off the map. But they don't know the Lord plans, for He will destroy them all. Mican 4:11-12. Ezekiel 32:24-25
Note: in Micah 5:1, that Israels leader will be hit and wounded and at least incapacitated, if not killed. THEN Iran will make their attempt.
I think it's too early for the Psalm 83 war.
Israel has not yet come to be obedient to God.

More likely this present war is to gather all the Israelites to Israel so God can pour out his wrath on them (Ezekiel 22:17-22). This war will make the Jews so much of a pariah to the rest of the world that it will be safer for all the Jews to go back to Israel for safety rather than for them to stay in the nations.

Ezekiel 22:17 And the word of the Lord came to me: 18 “Son of man, the house of Israel has become dross to me; all of them are bronze and tin and iron and lead in the furnace; they are dross of silver. 19 Therefore thus says the Lord God: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. 20 As one gathers silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire on it in order to melt it, so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you. 21 I will gather you and blow on you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it. 22 As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it, and you shall know that I am the Lord; I have poured out my wrath upon you.”

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think it's too early for the Psalm 83 war.
Israel has not yet come to be obedient to God.
Not too early at all. The situation there now is impossible for man to resolve, God will do it, as Prophesied.

The idea that Jewish Israel will become obedient to God, is just a dispensation teaching and is part of the false rapture to heaven theory.
The Prophetic Word is clear, the apostate and Jesus hating Jews will be gone, along with all the ungodly peoples in the Middle East. Jeremiah 12:14

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Events now unfolding in the Middle East are rapidly bringing closer the apocalyptic scenario as predicted in many prophetic scriptures, mainly Psalms 83, Revelation 6:12-17, Joel 2:1-11, Zephaniah 3:8, Zechariah 12:1-10. As described, the Lord Himself intervenes and destroys a massive attack from an Islamic confederation. The Messiah Jesus reveals Himself personally to the people surviving in Israel. Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 29:1-4 At this time, those remnant Christian Jews will receive a spirit of compassion and will mourn ‘over Him whom they pierced. Zechariah 12:10-14.

Psalms 83 begins by describing a united conspiracy against Israel. Their aim is total annihilation of the Jewish State of Israel, to occupy all the Land and to wipe out any remembrance of them. Although each of the tribal groups mentioned is a historic enemy of Israel and has fought against them on various occasions, there is no record that they ever joined in such an alliance. All of the modern nations who are descendants of the peoples mentioned in Psalms 83, are currently obsessed with an Islamic inspired determination to completely eliminate the Jewish State of Israel.

Psalms 81:13-15 O that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! I would soon subdue their enemies and turn My hand against their adversaries. The haters of the Lord pretend submission to Him, but their fate will endure forever.

Verse 15 tells of a people who hate God when they think in their minds that they submit to Him. The word Islam, means submitters to god: their god, Allah.
So then, when we read in Psalms 83:2 For your enemies raise an uproar, those who hate you hold their heads high, it is saying that the enemies mentioned, are those who believe they submit to God, but in reality are full of religious pride and are in fact haters of the true God.

Psalms 83:18 So let it be known that You, whose name is Jesus are alone the Most High over all the earth.
The reason that the Lord will be so powerfully victorious in this coming war, is to witness to all unbelievers, especially the Ishmaelite peoples, who will then recognise the true religion and Islam will be discredited.

The writer of Psalms 83, the prophet Asaph, prays that Israel’s current enemies will be just as soundly defeated as were the Midianites, etc, when their armies were scattered and their leaders executed. When this prayer is answered, the holy Land will be a much bigger country, it will include all the area given by God to Abraham. Isaiah 25:13, Micah 7:11

There will be a terrible loss of life, as well as large numbers of refugees, who will flee from all the Mid east countries. But a holy remnant will survive in Jerusalem. After the Land is cleaned and regenerated, then all the true descendants of Jacob and those grafted in, all the Christian Israelites of God, will be motivated to emigrate to the New Israel. [Beulah; Isaiah 62:1-5] There, they will be an example to the world of how all should live and 144,000 of them will go out to all peoples and preach the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19.

Reactions: Barraco
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Events now unfolding in the Middle East are rapidly bringing closer the apocalyptic scenario as predicted in many prophetic scriptures, mainly Psalms 83, Revelation 6:12-17, Joel 2:1-11, Zephaniah 3:8, Zechariah 12:1-10. As described, the Lord Himself intervenes and destroys a massive attack from an Islamic confederation. The Messiah Jesus reveals Himself personally to the people surviving in Israel. Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 29:1-4 At this time, those remnant Christian Jews will receive a spirit of compassion and will mourn ‘over Him whom they pierced. Zechariah 12:10-14.

Psalms 83 begins by describing a united conspiracy against Israel. Their aim is total annihilation of the Jewish State of Israel, to occupy all the Land and to wipe out any remembrance of them. Although each of the tribal groups mentioned is a historic enemy of Israel and has fought against them on various occasions, there is no record that they ever joined in such an alliance. All of the modern nations who are descendants of the peoples mentioned in Psalms 83, are currently obsessed with an Islamic inspired determination to completely eliminate the Jewish State of Israel.

Psalms 81:13-15 O that My people would listen to Me, that Israel would walk in My ways! I would soon subdue their enemies and turn My hand against their adversaries. The haters of the Lord pretend submission to Him, but their fate will endure forever.

Verse 15 tells of a people who hate God when they think in their minds that they submit to Him. The word Islam, means submitters to god: their god, Allah.
So then, when we read in Psalms 83:2 For your enemies raise an uproar, those who hate you hold their heads high, it is saying that the enemies mentioned, are those who believe they submit to God, but in reality are full of religious pride and are in fact haters of the true God.

Psalms 83:18 So let it be known that You, whose name is Jesus are alone the Most High over all the earth.
The reason that the Lord will be so powerfully victorious in this coming war, is to witness to all unbelievers, especially the Ishmaelite peoples, who will then recognise the true religion and Islam will be discredited.

The writer of Psalms 83, the prophet Asaph, prays that Israel’s current enemies will be just as soundly defeated as were the Midianites, etc, when their armies were scattered and their leaders executed. When this prayer is answered, the holy Land will be a much bigger country, it will include all the area given by God to Abraham. Isaiah 25:13, Micah 7:11

There will be a terrible loss of life, as well as large numbers of refugees, who will flee from all the Mid east countries. But a holy remnant will survive in Jerusalem. After the Land is cleaned and regenerated, then all the true descendants of Jacob and those grafted in, all the Christian Israelites of God, will be motivated to emigrate to the New Israel. [Beulah; Isaiah 62:1-5] There, they will be an example to the world of how all should live and 144,000 of them will go out to all peoples and preach the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19.
If the current events in Israel is the psalms 83 war, it could expand to be the Ezekiel 38-39 Gog/Magog event involving Russia and Iran.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If the current events in Israel is the psalms 83 war, it could expand to be the Ezekiel 38-39 Gog/Magog event involving Russia and Iran.
The Gog/Magog attack is quite unrelated to the Psalms 83 Day of the Lords fiery wrath.
They both have a different reasons for the attack and have different outcomes.

I see the G/M attach as being at least 2 or 3 years after the Psalms 83 wipe out of all the ungodly peoples in the Middle East.
Only as the faithful Christian peoples are gathered and settled in all of the holy Land, will Gog be motivated to attack them. Ezekiel 38:1-13

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Gog/Magog attack is quite unrelated to the Psalms 83 Day of the Lords fiery wrath.
We will see if Russia gets involved and the fighting expands to a large scale. That would indicate the Gog/Magog event.

• Haha
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is my belief that this war in the holy Land, will be the trigger for the Lords great and terrible Day of fiery wrath, that will clear and cleanse all of the holy Land. Iran is ready and waiting for the right moment to send their nuke missiles to Israel/ At the moment of firing; the Lord will send a powerful Electro Magnetic Pulse from the sun. Their own weapons will destroy themselves. Psalms 11:4-6, Jeremiah 49:35-37
Both Israel and Persia (Iran) are named in Ezekiel 38, regarding the Gog/Magog event.. Israel is named throughout Ezekiel 39.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Both Israel and Persia (Iran) are named in Ezekiel 38, regarding the Gog/Magog event.. Israel is named throughout Ezekiel 39.
Synadic is correct; the people of Israel in Ezekiel 38-39, does not refer to the Jewish State of Israel.
The people who God from Magog will attack, will be living peaceably, without any defences.

That Iran is mentioned in Ezekiel 38, just means that there will be survivors when the Lord destroys their Shi-ite leadership in the Psalms 83 event. Ezekiel 32:24-25 [Elam is Southern Iran.]

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Synadic is correct; the people of Israel in Ezekiel 38-39, does not refer to the Jewish State of Israel.
The people who God from Magog will attack, will be living peaceably, without any defences.
Isn't that what Hamas did ? One of their attacks was against a music festival (Supernova music festival) ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Isn't that what Hamas did ? One of their attacks was against a music festival (Supernova music festival) ?
Those terrorist's smashed down the border wall to murder innocent people. The Israeli Defence Force, killed many of them and is now mopping up the rest of Hamas.

You seem congenitally unable to see or understand the truths of Bible Prophecy.
It will be the faithful, righteous peoples of God who will be present in all of the holy Land. The descendants of Abraham by faith, not by their own spurious claim.
If this does not happen, then God's Promise to Abraham, Genesis 15:18-21, will have failed.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 144:5-8 Lord: Part the heavens, come down and touch the mountains, so they pour forth smoke. Send Your lightning flashes far and wide and speed Your arrows to their mark.
Reach out Your hand from on high and rescue me from the mighty turmoil. Save me from the power of enemies, whose every word is worthless and every oath is false.

The Lord will ‘part the heavens’, that is: the sky, our atmosphere and magnetosphere as prophesied in Revelation 6:14, Isaiah 34:4. This is what a massive CME will do when it strikes the earth. The microwave effect of its shortwave spectrum will penetrate the earth’s crust, causing severe earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Deuteronomy 32:22, Amos 8:8, Nahum 1:5

every word false’, The Islamic code of Al Takkya encourages them to use deception when dealing with ‘infidels’.

Psalms 145:14-21 In all His promises, the Lord keeps faith, He is unchanging in all His works. The Lord supports all who struggle in life, all those who lift their eyes to You in hope, He will feed and satisfy them in the time of His favour. The Lord is near to all who call to Him in sincerity, He fulfils the desires of those who fear Him, He hears their cry for help and saves them. The Lord watches over all who love Him, but the wicked, He will utterly destroy.

Psalms 147:1-6 How good it is to praise our God! He rebuilds Jerusalem and gathers in the scattered Israelites. It is He who heals the broken spirited and binds up their wounds. He knows all His people and calls them by name. Mighty is our God and great is His power and wisdom. He gives support to the humble and brings evildoers down.

‘people’ in verse 4 is translated ‘stars’, but from the context and as we see in Daniel 12:3, the Lord’s holy people are ‘like stars’. Zechariah 9:16

The Lord promises to save His people, ‘all who call to him in sincerity’. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21 Then to ‘gather them in a rebuilt and regenerated Land’, where He will ’feed them and satisfy all their needs’. The godless peoples and those who go to attack Israel, ‘He will utterly destroy’.

Psalms 147:12-20 Jerusalem: Sing to the Lord, Zion: praise your God, for He has made your Land and cities whole again and blessed your inhabitants. He brings peace to the Holy Land and food in plenty. He commands the rain and snow to fall in their due seasons. To Jacob, He has revealed His Word: His statutes and decrees to [faithful] Israelites. He has not done that for the other nations.
Ref: REB,NIV. Some verses abridged.

The true God fearing Christian Israelites, that is: natural descendants and those grafted in, people from every tribe, race, nation and language, will at last live in peace and prosperity in all of that area promised to the Patriarchs, will then fulfill what God had originally planned for them, that is to be His witnesses and a ‘light to the nations’, spreading the good news of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 49:6, Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 14:1-7

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
DESTRUCTION IS DECREED Deut. 32:34-43, Jeremiah 8 & 9, Matthew 21:43

Isaiah 3:1-9 The Lord is about to strip Judah of every prop and support, all of their leaders, generals and counsellors will lose their positions. I shall appoint inexperienced people to positions of authority. Oppression and arrogance will stalk the Land and there will be severe shortages of food and water.
Judah is brought low, for in word and deed, they defy the Lord. The look on their faces testifies against them. Like Sodom, they parade their sins. Woe betide them, they have earned the disaster that will strike them.

Isaiah 3:10-11 Happy are the righteous. All goes well with them. Woe to the wicked, disaster is upon them. My people, those who guide you are leading you astray.

Isaiah 3:13-26 The Lord stands up to judge His people. He opens the indictment against the elders and leaders; it is you who have ruined My vineyard. You have crushed My people and oppressed the poor.

You women of Zion; I will take away your finery, instead of coifed hair, you will be bald.
Your men will fall by the sword of the Lord, as in battle. Judah’s defences are stripped
bare, laid flat to the ground. [Isaiah 22:2 & 8…your slain did not fall by the sword, as in battle….and the mainstays of Judah’s defences are removed.]

Isaiah 4:1-2 On that Day, seven women will ask one man for help and support.

On that Day, the sprouts that the Lord has grown will become glorious in their beauty and the Land will be fruitful, the pride of the survivors in the Land.
Amos 9:13-15

[in other trans. “sprouts or plant’ is rendered ‘Branch’ and assumed to refer to Jesus, but that is wrong and the “sprouts’’, nurtured by the Lord are His faithful Christian people, as is clear from the context.]

Isaiah 4:3-6 Those who remain in Jerusalem, whose survival was decreed, will be called holy. Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 29:1-8, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27
When the Lord washes away the filth of Jerusalem by a spirit of judgement burning like fire, He will create a cloud by day and a flame by night over Mt Zion, to be a covering for shade and shelter. [In the same way as for ancient Israel]

Isaiah 10:17-23 The Light of Israel will become a fire, their Holy One, a flame: that in a single day will burn up and consume His enemies. Malachi 4:1&3, 2 Peter 3:7
The forests and pastures will be destroyed, only a few trees will remain. Joel 1:19-20

On that Day, the remnant of Israel, the survivors of Jacob [all 12 tribes] will set their allegiance solely on the Lord.
A remnant will return, a remnant of Jacob, will return to God, their strength.

Israel, though you are as the sands of the sea – only a remnant will return. The Lord will carry out the destruction decreed upon all of the Holy Land.
Reference, REB, NIV, KJV, some verses condensed.

Judah will be judged and the entire Middle East region will be virtually depopulated by a terrible fire from the sun and only a holy remnant will be saved. I am convinced that this Bible passage tells of events soon to happen, the coming Day of judgement onto all the world and His people; a remnant of Jacob [from all 12 tribes, plus those grafted in by reason of righteousness] going to live in all of the Promised Land, before the Return of Jesus. Ezekiel 40 to 48, Rev. 7.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If this does not happen, then God's Promise to Abraham, Genesis 15:18-21, will have failed.
"Not a word" of Genesis 15:18-21 has failed. "All came to pass".
Sadly, as we can see from your post, pet theologies do cause people to distrust God's word:

Joshua 11:23
So Joshua took the whole land, according to all that the Lord had said to Moses; and Joshua gave it as an inheritance to Israel according to their divisions by their tribes. Then the land rested from war.

Joshua 21:43-45
43 So the Lord gave to Israel all the land of which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they took possession of it and dwelt in it. 44 The Lord gave them rest all around, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers. And not a man of all their enemies stood against them; the Lord delivered all their enemies into their hand. 45 Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Parousia, Parousia, Parousia; we both have been posting on the forums for some years now.
This issue of whether ancient Israel did what God told them to do, has been aired before and the proof they did NOT clear the Land as required is in the next Book -Judges 1:16-36
They took possession but every tribe failed to get rid of every Canaanite. That was their downfall, as God knew it would be; when they started to intermarry and worship their gods.
THAT was why God allowed them to be conquered and exiled; the House of Israel first, in 720-715 BC and the House of Judah next, in 586 BC.

The House of Judah stayed as a visible entity and is now back in possession of a small part of the holy Land.
The House of Israel was dispersed around the world and has lost the knowledge of their origin, However, we can know who and where they are, because Jesus came to save them, Matthew 15:24, and the Christian peoples from every tribe, race, nation and language, are the result.

It will be we Christians who will occupy all of the holy land, after the Lord Himself has cleared and cleansed the entire region. Deuteronomy 32:34-43 Soon to happen! Great will be the Day!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Revelation chapter 13 to document that one world political system will receive deadly wound at the 6th trump.

Satan as antichrist will heal deadly wound by establishing world peace, 5 month period.

Micah chapter 1 is cross reference, that deadly wound will happen near future. To the one world political system.

Second thessalonians chapter 2 to document, the son of perdition goes into temple of God and claims to be God. No guessing games. This is satan in his role as antichrist.

If no one see the truth. Cant agree. I won't argue about this.

Rest assure, in micah chapter 3, the false brethren will go into pit with satan during millennium.

I documented this and told the truth. I won't reply back to argue or strive.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Islam didn't attack Israel. Hamas attacked Israel. And Israel, in turn, attacked Gaza. Both sides in this conflict are murdering innocents.

Israel's violence against Palestinians is not Judaism attacking Palestine.
So neither is Hamas' violence against Israel Islam attacking Israel.

Two evil powers are butchering innocents. This isn't a conflict between Islam and Judaism, but between Hamas and Israel.

Neither is this a conflict between good guys and bad guys. There are no good guys in the conflict between Israel and Hamas. There are only bad guys and their victims.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Islam didn't attack Israel. Hamas attacked Israel. And Israel, in turn, attacked Gaza. Both sides in this conflict are murdering innocents.

Israel's violence against Palestinians is not Judaism attacking Palestine.
So neither is Hamas' violence against Israel Islam attacking Israel.

Two evil powers are butchering innocents. This isn't a conflict between Islam and Judaism, but between Hamas and Israel.

Neither is this a conflict between good guys and bad guys. There are no good guys in the conflict between Israel and Hamas. There are only bad guys and their victims.

-CryptoLutheran
The deeper picture of what is happening now, goes back to ancient times. Basically; the forces of good and evil.
But I do agree that the Jewish State of Israel is not all the force for good they should be and many Prophesies tell of their punishment too. Zechariah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 12:14

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Another option: you (and the rest of us) are misinterpreting it.

I am convinced that it is guaranteeed that all of us have wrong ideas about God, wrong theology, and wrong interpretations of scripture. We are just so limited and God is infinite. I am not saying we should give up and not try to get things right. But at the same time we need to have some humility.
So true, semi educated speculation and no one can truly know hos it all plays out, but it is interesting times we live in. But God did say it was going to come to this and its sometimes disheartening to think what humankind might do to ourselves.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So true, semi educated speculation and no one can truly know hos it all plays out, but it is interesting times we live in. But God did say it was going to come to this and its sometimes disheartening to think what humankind might do to ourselves.
Daniel 12:19 says that in the latter times, a few will understand.
The reason that most cannot understand, is because of beliefs in false teachings. God locks people into their delusions. Isaiah 29:9-12

The forthcoming worldwide disaster of the Sixth Seal, is about what God intends to do to mankind. Similar to what He did to the antediluvian peoples.

Upvote 0