Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There is no need to repeat the stories and images coming from the Jewish State of Israel, under attack from Hamas, a militant Islamic organization and a known Iranian proxy.
This war will not fizzle out, there has to be a final outcome. What that will be, is told to us in the Prophetic Word:
Bible prophecy informs us of what will happen when a combined force of the neighbouring countries attack. The Lord Himself will destroy them, as per Psalm 83 and Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35 - by a judgement of fire. “A fire set ablaze by My anger, on the Day of punishment and vengeance, at the moment My enemies make a mistake; their doom is fast approaching”.

Many prophesies speak of this terrible Day of the Lord, a worldwide disaster of Noah’s Flood proportions. Isaiah 30:26 tells us exactly what the Lord will use on that Day, it will be an explosion of the suns surface, a coronal mass ejection of unprecedented magnitude, one that will literally fulfil all the graphically described prophesies about that terrible Day.

It will be a different world that recovers from this devastation, a One World Government will emerge and a new, Christian nation will be established, in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5
Maranatha!

Micah 5:1, Isaiah 3:1-7, will be the next to happen. The loss of the Israeli leadership will encourage Iran to attempt their desired outcome.

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,370.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This war will not fizzle out, there has to be a final outcome. What that will be, is told to us in the Prophetic Word:

And here we go again, another event happened, another "this is it" of futurism.

I think people should pay real money for every prophetical prediction they make. If it fails, the money will be given to charity. If it happens, the money will be returned.

Your success rate, so far, is zero. Its like saying "recession will come this year" every year until it happens, and then saying "I told you".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,828.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no need to repeat the stories and images coming from the Jewish State of Israel, under attack from Hamas, a militant Islamic organization and a known Iranian proxy.
Bible prophecy informs us of what will happen when a combined force of the neighbouring countries attack. The Lord Himself will destroy them, as per Psalm 83 and Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35 - by a judgement of fire. “A fire set ablaze by My anger, on the Day of punishment and vengeance, at the moment My enemies make a mistake; their doom is fast approaching”.

Many prophesies speak of this terrible Day of the Lord, a worldwide disaster of Noah’s Flood proportions. Isaiah 30:26 tells us exactly what the Lord will use on that Day, it will be an explosion of the suns surface, a coronal mass ejection of unprecedented magnitude, one that will literally fulfil all the graphically described prophesies about that terrible Day.

It will be a different world that recovers from this devastation, a One World Government will emerge and a new, Christian nation will be established, in all of the holy Land. Isaiah 62:1-5
Maranatha!

Micah 5:1, Isaiah 3:1-7, will be the next to happen. The loss of the Israeli leadership will encourage Iran to attempt their desired outcome.
So the "One World Government" (aka "New World Order") is Christian?! That is new to me. When did it change? Below is how it was defined when I was a Dispensational Futurist.

"The "One World Government" claim is a conspiracy theory that hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government. The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually achieve world domination and rule the world through an authoritarian one-world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Islam is not going to give up until the Ezekiel 38-39 event.

I think the death toll for Israel so far has been 600 dead and 2000 wounded. I think Israel destroyed a mosque in Lebanon north of Israel.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Maranatha!

keras, in Psalms 83, God defends Israel. Yet you have the nation of Israel destroyed by a solar event, and becoming a different nation called Beulah, no long Israel, made up of Christians moving into the depopulated land from around the world.

Then you turn around call faithful Christians around the world as Israelite's. Why not Beulahites ?

1 (A Song or Psalm of Asaph.) Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And here we go again, another event happened, another "this is it" of futurism.
Right; the vivid Prophesies about the end times have not yet happened but be sure - they will.
If they don't, then the Bible is simply a book of fiction.
So the "One World Government" (aka "New World Order") is Christian?!
The Christian peoples will not join the New World Order. Many Prophesies tell about how we will live in all of the holy Land, blessed and protected by the Lord. Isaiah 62:1-5, Zechariah 8:1-8. Romans 9:24-26. +
I find the title an unfair over-generalization to our Muslim neighbors. To be fair Hamas, Gaza, or Palestine would be more accurate.
The whole opposition to the Jewish State of Israel is motivated and orchestrated by Islam. The Koran specifically tells Muslims to kill Jews.
Islam is not going to give up until the Ezekiel 38-39 event.
The attack by Gog from Magog, [a Northern confederation of peoples] onto the new Christian nation of Beulah; is to get spoil and loot. Ezekiel 38:12-13
Islam will be discredited and destroyed as a viable religion, with their holy places all gone, after the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Then you turn around call faithful Christians around the world as Israelite's. Why not Beulahites ?
For now, we are the Israelites of God. The Overcomers for Him.
When we are settled into all of the holy Land; THEN we will be Beuahites.

Of course; you want to float off to heaven! Which is fanciful, unbiblical and escapism at its worst.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For now, we are the Israelites of God. The Overcomers for Him.
When we are settled into all of the holy Land; THEN we will be Beuahites.
So when that happens, the name of Israel will be remembered no more? Just like the enemies of Israel say in Psalms 83:4.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So when that happens, the name of Israel will be remembered no more? Just like the enemies of Israel say in Psalms 83:4.
Do you think the Jews are the only Israel? They WILL be gone after the Lord destroys all of His enemies in the Middle East. Only a remnant of Messianic Jews will survive. Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27
The Hebrew word; Israelite, simply means an overcomer for God, as Jacob was. There are some in each of the seven Churchs of Revelation.

Reactions: WilliamK76
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So the "One World Government" (aka "New World Order") is Christian?! That is new to me. When did it change? Below is how it was defined when I was a Dispensational Futurist.

"The "One World Government" claim is a conspiracy theory that hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government. The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually achieve world domination and rule the world through an authoritarian one-world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order as the culmination of history's progress."
Here is the ONLY one world government ever prophesied in scripture:

Isaiah 9:7
“Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.”

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Here is the ONLY one world government ever prophesied in scripture:

Isaiah 9:7
“Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.”
Seems you haven't read Daniel 7:23 and Revelation 13:7b
Of course: the Kingdom of Jesus, will be the final and the everlasting Kingdom. This truth does not preclude another world Government before it.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
On Sunday, the Wall Street Journal reported that "Iranian security officials helped plan Hamas's Saturday surprise attack and gave the green light for the assault at a meeting in Beirut last Monday." The Journal's sources include senior members of both Hamas and Hezbollah.

Standing behind Hamas is the Islamic Republic of Iran which has long both threatened and incited genocide against Israelis. Iran's rulers provide funds, weapons, and training not only to Hamas but also to Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and a long list of other terrorist groups. Ali Khamenei, the Islamic Republic's Supreme Leader, has been praising the attacks, vowing that the "Zionist regime will be eradicated at the hands of the Palestinian people and the Resistance forces throughout the region."

Amidst the turmoil and distressing events that have captivated global attention, a lurking malevolence emerges – the involvement of Iran. The actions of Hamas are actually, a thinly veiled smokescreen aimed at diverting attention from their intention to ‘wipe Israel off the map’. . These operations include opening additional fronts after sapping Israel psychologically and militarily within the Gaza Strip.

This serves the dual purpose of diverting global focus from the Iranian build up along Israel's borders. Initiating multiple combat fronts against Israel concurrently is a meticulously rehearsed scenario, accompanied by an evaluation of Israel's response strategies. Israel's reliance on established rules of warfare, coupled with the international and regional response to its actions as a recognized state, contrasts starkly with the unbounded operational latitude of terrorist organizations, who ignore international legal constraints.

Iranian Defence Minister Amir Hatami dedicated an entire speech to threats against Israel, warning provocations by Jerusalem would result in Tehran destroying Haifa and Tel Aviv. How Iran will attempt to do that, is by firing nuke tipped missiles.

This is exactly as Prophesied in the Bible: Isaiah 21:2 & 22:6, Zechariah 5:1-11 They will not succeed, as their nefarious attack will ‘call forth the wrath of the Lord. Ezekiel 7:14, and the result will be their demise. Jeremiah 49:34-37, Ezekiel 32:24-25

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Iranian Defence Minister Amir Hatami dedicated an entire speech to threats against Israel, warning provocations by Jerusalem would result in Tehran destroying Haifa and Tel Aviv. How Iran will attempt to do that, is by firing nuke tipped missiles.
Is that what he said, or you just inserting your comment ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Is that what he said, or you just inserting your comment ?
My comment. Sorry, I should have separated them.

But I base: 'How Iran will attempt to do that, is by firing nuke tipped missiles'. on Zechariah 5:1-11.... .a flying 'barrel', with a payload that needs a lead cover and it comes from the 'land of Shinar', now Southern Iran.
Jeremiah 49:35, also mentions the 'bow of Elam', [Persia or Iran] the chief weapon of their might.

How else could they just destroy Haifa and Tel Aviv?

Upvote 0

okay

Apr 10, 2023
New England
✟14,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Right; the vivid Prophesies about the end times have not yet happened but be sure - they will.
If they don't, then the Bible is simply a book of fiction.
Another option: you (and the rest of us) are misinterpreting it.

I am convinced that it is guaranteeed that all of us have wrong ideas about God, wrong theology, and wrong interpretations of scripture. We are just so limited and God is infinite. I am not saying we should give up and not try to get things right. But at the same time we need to have some humility.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,048.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Another option: you (and the rest of us) are misinterpreting it.
The real reason that understanding the Prophetic Word is difficult for most people, is as Jesus said: I thank You, Father for hiding these things, [the Prophesies] from the wise and learned people and revealing them to the unlearned. Matthew 11:25

Also in Isaiah 29:9-12, we are told that if people choose to believe false theories and fables, then they will be unable to comprehend the truth.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My comment. Sorry, I should have separated them.

But I base: 'How Iran will attempt to do that, is by firing nuke tipped missiles'. on Zechariah 5:1-11.... .a flying 'barrel', with a payload that needs a lead cover and it comes from the 'land of Shinar', now Southern Iran.
Jeremiah 49:35, also mentions the 'bow of Elam', [Persia or Iran] the chief weapon of their might.

How else could they just destroy Haifa and Tel Aviv?
keras, I don't think Iran has a nuclear weapon yet. Nor a delivery system.

He may have been hinting at a large scale missile attack coming from Iran, or a ground based military attack by Iran.

The sentiment of hate toward Israel is there, however, in his rhetoric. Iran (Persia) is one of the Gog/Magog nations to attack
Israel in Ezekiel 38. Israel - not Beulah.

It is hard to tell where the current hostilities involving the present events involving Israel as heading short term.

Keep the thread going with any news you get.

Last edited:
Upvote 0