Is there a Kundalini spirit in the charismatic church?

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
No, the "good change" is a ruse because at the heart of fleshly manifestaions is a desire for something more than the fundamental faith. And that "more lord" in the hearts of the people caught up in this is ironically just like the grumbling of the Israelites in the desert:

Numbers 11:4-6 recounts how the Israelites murmured and lamented having to eat the manna.

That manna, of course, was a foreshadow of Jesus Christ and the supernatural provision of God! Yet these people wanted something more, something exciting to their taste-buds, something that tickled their flesh. The simple, pure provision of God wasn't enough.

What does God call this murmuring? He calls it "whoring" as in whoring after other gods. What they received from God wasn't enough. Murmurings = whoring after other gods = unfaithfulness

Numbers 14:26-35
26 And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

27 How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.

28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

29 Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward which have murmured against me.

30 Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

31 But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised.

32 But as for you, your carcases, they shall fall in this wilderness.

33 And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcases be wasted in the wilderness.

34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.

35 I the Lord have said, I will surely do it unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.
We have faith that God will save us and look to the pole Moses made fulfilled in the cross, but looking at some words or a statue is not enough, it is when the blood is upon and in us and we honour and want it and ask for "more Lord", it is only then that it takes effect. The heart is cleaned. Faith is for receiving grace. Phil 2, It is the Holy Spirit who works in you, to will and do His good pleasure.

Manna in the desert was like egg whites to Job, the same meal everyday, boring, difficult to savour. They did not murmur on this account for motivations to do spiritual whoredom.

One point Ps Arnott made was that if we are hungry for God and look to Jesus and ask for God's grace, we who read the Bible and have simple child like trust in God, again according to Jesus in the Gospel, then we ought not to fear the Devil can slip in a demon.

Calling the Holy Spirit the Devil or weak is a blasphemy and murmuring and is rejection of life and leads possibly to death.

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You have no idea what blasphemy of the Holy Spirit actually is. For the sake of those with ears who may come across this thread, I will explain and my explanation will be built upon God's word, not the ideas of man:

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is a very specific sin that could only be committed by the religious authorities who rejected Jesus at His first coming.

There's a reason why Paul says, "Jews seek for a sign."

In Exodus, when Moses (a clear foreshadow of Christ as redeemer) is sent with the mandate to lead the people out of Egypt, God gives him multiple supernatural signs so the people would believe that God truly sent him to lead them.

This established means to show when God sends someone to His people is seen again and again in the prophets throughout the Old Testament. Everyone within Jewish culture recognized this was one of the ways God proved a man was on a mission from God.

The Pharisees, and everyone else in the first century, knew this well.

This is why Jesus said, "If you don't believe me, at least believe the signs."

But the Pharisees were so bent on holding fast to their authority, they were in a clear pickle. Or shall I say, they were stuck between a Rock and a hard place (pardon the pun).

They either had to accept Jesus was the Messiah, recognizing the signs He performed were of God, and give up their status and authority and repent of all the wicked things Jesus called them out on, or they had to attribute the signs to the work of the devil and reject Him completely.

They chose the latter, and that is the unforgiveable sin.

This is not something that the average Christian can do today because gentiles don't have the same relationship that the Jews of Jesus' day did. We walk by faith, not by sight.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
You have no idea what blasphemy of the Holy Spirit actually is. For the sake of those with ears who may come across this thread, I will explain and my explanation will be built upon God's word, not the ideas of man:

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is a very specific sin that could only be committed by the religious authorities who rejected Jesus at His first coming.

There's a reason why Paul says, "Jews seek for a sign."

In Exodus, when Moses (a clear foreshadow of Christ as redeemer) is sent with the mandate to lead the people out of Egypt, God gives him multiple supernatural signs so the people would believe that God truly sent him to lead them.

This established means to show when God sends someone to His people is seen again and again in the prophets throughout the Old Testament. Everyone within Jewish culture recognized this was one of the ways God proved a man was on a mission from God.

The Pharisees, and everyone else in the first century, knew this well.

This is why Jesus said, "If you don't believe me, at least believe the signs."

But the Pharisees were so bent on holding fast to their authority, they were in a clear pickle. Or shall I say, they were stuck between a Rock and a hard place (pardon the pun).

They either had to accept Jesus was the Messiah, recognizing the signs He performed were of God, and give up their status and authority and repent of all the wicked things Jesus called them out on, or they had to attribute the signs to the work of the devil and reject Him completely.

They chose the latter, and that is the unforgiveable sin.

This is not something that the average Christian can do today because gentiles don't have the same relationship that the Jews of Jesus' day did. We walk by faith, not by sight.
The Pharisees who blasphemed by the end of that chapter had not gone so far that they could not return to God. The eternal sin is also mentioned for us in Hebrews 6 and 10 and there is is the mark of the beast from which there is no return. Anyone who repents can be forgiven. Grace moves us to repent, Phil 2:12-13. The Holy Spirit causes us to will and do repentance... God always forgives the repentant. No one seeks God by himself, we depend on God. So if we reject grace and all avenues, there is no repentance anymore for that one.

The Toronto blessing recipients, are enjoying the Holy Spirit, and the real name is "the blessing of the Father's heart." These ones are figuratively entering the promised land and drinking milk and honey.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
It is
No, the Bible clearly teaches that we are to rightly divide the Word of God, to hold firm to the truth, and to be careful in teaching that people won't be led astray into lies.

Because of the love of God, He gave us His written truth. But truth is the only defense against heresy.
It is not your teaching but the priceless love of Jesus that protects others from heresy. Do not idolise your teaching.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
The Pharisees who blasphemed by the end of that chapter had not gone so far that they could not return to God. The eternal sin is also mentioned for us in Hebrews 6 and 10 and there is is the mark of the beast from which there is no return. Anyone who repents can be forgiven. Grace moves us to repent, Phil 2:12-13. The Holy Spirit causes us to will and do repentance... God always forgives the repentant. No one seeks God by himself, we depend on God. So if we reject grace and all avenues, there is no repentance anymore for that one.

The Toronto blessing recipients, are enjoying the Holy Spirit, and the real name is "the blessing of the Father's heart." These ones are figuratively entering the promised land and drinking milk and honey.
Toronto blessing(tb) was given only becz Father was pleased with His Son. May our meditations always be Christ-centric.

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟284,013.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Where does the say that? It seems to me that actually says the exact opposite.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi.. had a thought.. just now.. ever notice how they talked to each other in the word? The way we dont?

Greetings my brother and sisters in Christ. My love and prayers go with you all.. I just dont know anyone here so.. not sure how FAR it will go with you :)..

ANYWAY.. I dont think everything we see and every thought is EVIL. I still remember being in this AOG Church and duh.. I just NEW that preacher that came to teach was NOT of God. I could have just stopped there and keep going with that everywhere I went. But WOW as I wrong. Its written that if we are gathered in HIS name HE is there. So a man is writing about something he does not understand. I once saw this person standing out side a movie theater. So right there I asked the lord.. is this man of you?...for I NEW I would never stand out there and yell at people like that. He said "if he is for me he is not against me".. knowing that even Jesus would not do that..yet.. just wow how HE sees things that I don't. So I dont know this writer never read his books so to say anything more for me would not be truth.

"blasphemy of the Holy Spirit"...careful how we use this. We live and see things in a moment of time and then can cast judgement yet.. GOD does not do this. He was He is and always will be. Yes we must never grieve the sweet sweet Holy Spirit but for ME..hard to do something when you truly dont know what your talking about. And our Father is JUST. He knows the heart. There are those that speak against Him..the Spirit and they KNOW what they are doing. And remember the 12/120 walked and lived in what they preach. They prayed 24/7 and in the spirit. They walked in a office MOST to this day do not. They could say things. They could say.. that ones that took your husband are here to get you. Some will see some will not.. anyway.. Is JESUS AWESOME or what?

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We have faith that God will save us and look to the pole Moses made fulfilled in the cross, but looking at some words or a statue is not enough, it is when the blood is upon and in us and we honour and want it and ask for "more Lord", it is only then that it takes effect. The heart is cleaned. Faith is for receiving grace. Phil 2, It is the Holy Spirit who works in you, to will and do His good pleasure.

Manna in the desert was like egg whites to Job, the same meal everyday, boring, difficult to savour. They did not murmur on this account for motivations to do spiritual whoredom.

One point Ps Arnott made was that if we are hungry for God and look to Jesus and ask for God's grace, we who read the Bible and have simple child like trust in God, again according to Jesus in the Gospel, then we ought not to fear the Devil can slip in a demon.

Calling the Holy Spirit the Devil or weak is a blasphemy and murmuring and is rejection of life and leads possibly to death.
Doesn't Arnott do Deliverance ministry? Doesn't sound like Arnott doesn't think a Christian can be slipped a demon to me.

Then is Deliverance a false ministry altogether?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Doesn't Arnott do Deliverance ministry? Doesn't sound like Arnott doesn't think a Christian can be slipped a demon to me.

Then is Deliverance a false ministry altogether?
Ps Arnott probably can do deliverance, but when praying for grace from God and laying on hands, that is not deliverance ministry, and I am quoting him in saying, that Satan cannot come into one of them as they ask for the Holy Spirit. For some have the fear that Satan has so much power that he can do that and that he tries and succeeds. In other words they think it is not the Holy Spirit, but Satan.

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Before I was a Christian, I would practice Hindu Kundalini meditation. I would bring that spirit into my body, and it rotted my mind.

I went into samadhi, which is the "enlightenment" in their meditation and during that I realized I was demon possessed.

And now, I'm a born again Christian who is pentecoastal / charismatic.

It is not the same spirit. It's by the power of the gifts of the holy spirit, that I was able to rid myself of the Kundalini spirit.

Once after I became a Christian, I found myself praying to God, but I was uttering a vain repetition as I had done when I meditated before. The kundalini spirit came back upon me, and I was really scared and I did not know how to get rid of it. I did not know what to pray.

So I started praying in tongues. And praying in tongues rebuked that evil spirit off my body.

And likewise when I've been slain in the spirit, it's not the Kundalini spirit.

Now, if you go find a false church that rejects God's covenant through Jesus, then maybe... maybe they have foul spirits there. Kenneth Hagin used to talk about such a church in his sermons. But that type of church can't handle someone legitimately talking about the blood of Jesus, or our righteousness of God through his blood in Christ.

Also, if you've ever seen the Holy Spirit shakes, that's not the kundalini spirit either. What that is, the person is in bondage and God is doing an earthquake upon them to break them out of the prison, just as Paul was broken and freed from prison by an earthquake of blessings.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Before I was a Christian, I would practice Hindu Kundalini meditation. I would bring that spirit into my body, and it rotted my mind.

I went into samadhi, which is the "enlightenment" in their meditation and during that I realized I was demon possessed.

And now, I'm a born again Christian who is pentecoastal / charismatic.

It is not the same spirit. It's by the power of the gifts of the holy spirit, that I was able to rid myself of the Kundalini spirit.

Once after I became a Christian, I found myself praying to God, but I was uttering a vain repetition as I had done when I meditated before. The kundalini spirit came back upon me, and I was really scared and I did not know how to get rid of it. I did not know what to pray.

So I started praying in tongues. And praying in tongues rebuked that evil spirit off my body.

And likewise when I've been slain in the spirit, it's not the Kundalini spirit.

Now, if you go find a false church that rejects God's covenant through Jesus, then maybe... maybe they have foul spirits there. Kenneth Hagin used to talk about such a church in his sermons. But that type of church can't handle someone legitimately talking about the blood of Jesus, or our righteousness of God through his blood in Christ.

Also, if you've ever seen the Holy Spirit shakes, that's not the kundalini spirit either. What that is, the person is in bondage and God is doing an earthquake upon them to break them out of the prison, just as Paul was broken and freed from prison by an earthquake of blessings.

By his love Jesus stripped all evil spirits of all their power on the cross.

Awareness of Christ's love keeps us protected.

Reactions: Razare
Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
By his love Jesus stripped all evil spirits of all their power on the cross.

Awareness of Christ's love keeps us protected.

Being aware of God's love is by God's revelation. I personally have to walk around with fear doubt and unbelief plaguing me constantly. And I move forward and God brings me from victory to victory.

I believe God loves me, but I believe it in-spite of what my body and thoughts tell me, and I believe it in spite of what I see in the world. I believe it by faith, and faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence which is not seen.

If I try to believe "God loves me" in a carnal "feel good" way, it yields diddly squat in my life. It comforts my flesh, but comforting my flesh, makes my life worse, and makes me go downhill and not uphill.

There are two ways to comprehend "God loves me".

And since my revelation on this truth is not perfect, I require prayer. Tongues is prayer.

Sometimes, I would spend all night quoting Bible verses to keep demons off me. And you're right, had I a great revelation of God's love for me, I wouldn't have to do all this. But without the spiritual revelation, I have to believe it in the face of adversity.

It's also hard to believe God loves you when you're got sin in an area of your life. Tongues can help this too. You can pray yourself out of it. But if all I had was, "God loves me" without revelation, I'd be a crazy person in an insane ward now, without tongues.

That said God's love is amazing. When I first became a Christian, and I realized Christ loves me, God's tangible love hit me like a spiritual force and began healing my eyes miraculously. Then persecution came from my mother and the devil, and fear hit me, and I fell out of that revelation.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Being aware of God's love is by God's revelation. I personally have to walk around with fear doubt and unbelief plaguing me constantly. And I move forward and God brings me from victory to victory.

I believe God loves me, but I believe it in-spite of what my body and thoughts tell me, and I believe it in spite of what I see in the world. I believe it by faith, and faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence which is not seen.

If I try to believe "God loves me" in a carnal "feel good" way, it yields diddly squat in my life. It comforts my flesh, but comforting my flesh, makes my life worse, and makes me go downhill and not uphill.

There are two ways to comprehend "God loves me".

And since my revelation on this truth is not perfect, I require prayer. Tongues is prayer.

Sometimes, I would spend all night quoting Bible verses to keep demons off me. And you're right, had I a great revelation of God's love for me, I wouldn't have to do all this. But without the spiritual revelation, I have to believe it in the face of adversity.

It's also hard to believe God loves you when you're got sin in an area of your life. Tongues can help this too. You can pray yourself out of it. But if all I had was, "God loves me" without revelation, I'd be a crazy person in an insane ward now, without tongues.

That said God's love is amazing. When I first became a Christian, and I realized Christ loves me, God's tangible love hit me like a spiritual force and began healing my eyes miraculously. Then persecution came from my mother and the devil, and fear hit me, and I fell out of that revelation.

Christian life becomes painful becz many born agains do not believe they are dead to the moral law in Christ's death-rom7:4-6.

Thus they are not yet set free from the ml.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Could be very likely. But, those "energies" have invaded every facet of religion - from Taoism to satanism.
Not to mention the people that experiment with new age principles that actually try to bring this Kundallini spirit forward.

This has pretty good information https://books.google.com/books?id=SghdYBbMds0C&pg=PA606&lpg=PA606&dq=kundalini+new+age&source=bl&ots=n_Oki2h8hM&sig=8nniQyiarADzGVCfGGdEGgPzP1U&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyjfzYn7zMAhWltIMKHXidAC84ChDoAQghMAE#v=onepage&q=kundalini new age&f=false

It has been very experimental these last 15 years or more. Lots of people trying a lot of things.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Not to mention the people that experiment with new age principles that actually try to bring this Kundallini spirit forward.

This has pretty good information https://books.google.com/books?id=SghdYBbMds0C&pg=PA606&lpg=PA606&dq=kundalini+new+age&source=bl&ots=n_Oki2h8hM&sig=8nniQyiarADzGVCfGGdEGgPzP1U&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyjfzYn7zMAhWltIMKHXidAC84ChDoAQghMAE#v=onepage&q=kundalini new age&f=false

It has been very experimental these last 15 years or more. Lots of people trying a lot of things.

Peter looked to wind rather than Jesus & sank. Why not look to Jesus & believe he has crushed satan's head rather than think & worry about kundalini etc etc?

Time cud be used to meditate about Christ.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Peter looked to wind rather than Jesus & sank. Why not look to Jesus & believe he has crushed satan's head rather than think & worry about kundalini etc etc?

Time cud be used to meditate about Christ.

I think that isntrue, but we still need to know who out enemy is, no? So that we aren't caught off guard by sweet sounding words and temptations.

Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think that isntrue, but we still need to know who out enemy is, no? So that we aren't caught off guard by sweet sounding words and temptations.

The more we stare at the devil, the more stuff he'll show us to get our attention off God, and it will be harder and harder to resist him.

The more we stare at Christ, the more we're able to be blessed by God and resist the devil.

Studying the devil from the revelation the devil provides isn't sufficient to resist him. Studying kundalini teaches us nothing about resisting the devil. I have studied it. It just makes you dumber studying it. It didn't make me wiser, just dumber. Revelation of God's wisdom makes us wise. Kundalini isn't really mentioned in scripture. There are 3 verses which "seem" to suggest at something like it, but they don't if you understand everything.

The Bible rejects Kundalini teaching quite strongly, and I've written a big long thing about it on other forums, where I compare and contrast kundalini teaching vs. Biblical scripture. And what you learn from it is that kundalini hides several facts as you study it, which Biblical scripture reveals, important facts which would prevent Godly revelation to resist kundalini teaching.

And you'll only ever understand what kundalini is, if you study it from scripture. It's in Genesis, where satan tells 3 lies by 2 statements. Then Christ resists those same 3 temptations later in the gospels.

Kundalini is just the 3 lies satan tells, and the degree to which they are accepted or resististed is kundalini. Fully accepting those 3 lies, is anti-Christ, and the kundalini spirit. It's a similar spirit to gnosticism.

A true kundalini practitioner will essentially agree with gnosticism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I also find all this very ironic. When I was a hindu and knew nothing about Pentecostals or the baptism of the Holy spirit or just being a Christian, I actively practiced kundalini witchcraft. And now that I'm a Christian baptized in the Holy Ghost, I got people calling me a practitioner of it!

How this teaching found its way in as an accusation against the church is beyond me. It's not a Christian teaching, it's a false teaching from another religion. How do you use a false teaching from another religion, as an accusation against someone in a different religion?

It's like accusing Christians of being Hindu or something. Sure, some might be secretly Hindu who are not truly Christian... but doctrine will reveal it very quickly. Ask someone how to be saved. If they get that answer wrong, who cares what false spirit they have because it's all 1 kingdom of the devil.

Upvote 0