Is there a Kundalini spirit in the charismatic church?

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Since 1995 I have heard and seen the manifestations. People jumping up and down and laughing like Kookaburras, laughing, vibrating on the floor, fire power and on the floor as if burning, head shaking... and I have not seen Kundalini manifestations that look just like this, including that the people doing these things have explanations as to what took place. New freedoms, belief in God, and from the preacher, the sin coming out of people, joy, strength, manifestations in unison, empowerment for service.

Whereas the Kundalini video from the preacher named earlier had not the positive God honouring explanations and did not look the same as in just people doing infrequent head flicks...

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Since 1995 I have heard and seen the manifestations. People jumping up and down and laughing like Kookaburras, laughing, vibrating on the floor, fire power and on the floor as if burning, head shaking... and I have not seen Kundalini manifestations that look just like this, including that the people doing these things have explanations as to what took place. New freedoms, belief in God, and from the preacher, the sin coming out of people, joy, strength, manifestations in unison, empowerment for service.

Whereas the Kundalini video from the preacher named earlier had not the positive God honouring explanations and did not look the same as in just people doing infrequent head flicks...
I see. You watched one video. Thorough

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I also heard or read about the Taurus and the concepts regarding the nervous system from the head down. Like an apple.
Interesting. But you didn't look specificly for Kundalini.

We should know these things. The last days will be treaterous (spelling). Jesus warns us of those who will fall away and satan might even fool the elect.

Upvote 0

Extraneous

Jan 29, 2016
USA
✟19,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its my opinion that ignoring false doctrine is not wise, because then you will be lead astray by it. THe devil has been cast down to earth, and the only way we can resist him is by separating ourselves from the world which is his dwelling place, and separate ourselves from the worlds politics, philosophies and mans wisdom. The bible said we have died and are raised with Christ, and our life is hidden with Christ in God, in Heaven. WE are exhorted to seek things above instead of things on the earth. Holiness, which is separation from this world, is the only way. The Church is not always the example we should follow, and we should follow the Word.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Its my opinion that ignoring false doctrine is not wise, because then you will be lead astray by it. THe devil has been cast down to earth, and the only way we can resist him is by separating ourselves from the world which is his dwelling place, and separate ourselves from the worlds politics, philosophies and mans wisdom. The bible said we have died and are raised with Christ, and our life is hidden with Christ in God, in Heaven. WE are exhorted to seek things above instead of things on the earth. Holiness, which is separation from this world, is the only way. The Church is not always the example we should follow, and we should follow the Word.
I agree.

I like the verse "Be wise as serpents, but gentle as doves"

Reactions: Extraneous
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
It's a matter of discerning spirits by their fruit. Even if they look absolutely identical the fruit may be different. Discerning the fruit is more the matter of doctrine. It takes years, we can discern the fruits of decades old revivals, some hundreds of years old. Some read up academics can discern the fruit of the ancients pre Francis of Assisi and even Corinth. Such ones can make comparisons.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Christ Jesus has crushed satan's head. Confess that & no deception can come into the church. Focus on what Jesus accomplished 2000 yrs back rather than focus on man & heresies.
Isn't that verse to be coming in the future when Jesus returns and throws satan into the Lake of Fire?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
satan pulls away as they believe that he can do that. But if they believe that none can separate them from love of Christ then it shall be so according to their faith -matt8:13.
Why would any non Christian understand how satan pulls people away from Christ? I'm sure they probably do not know Matthew 8:13.

Isn't that the point. That satan pulls people away from Christ that do not have salvation in Christ? Therefore they do not come to Christ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If one looks at Kundalini manifestations and Toronto manifestations there are different styles between the two. They are visibly different.

Oh? But therein lies the real problem. There is no clear standard for what makes a manifestation of God or of the devil. This is why Christianity is based on faith, not fleshly manifestations.

This is why there are no scriptures talking about fleshly manifestations. This stuff just started happening in Churches and men declared it was God at work.

But who should we trust? The word of man, or the Word of God?

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The love of Christ & not counsels to do this or that keeps a person from heresy. So let us meditate & share about his love in place of exhorting people to do gid works. Works r done to rejoice in Christ.

No, the Bible clearly teaches that we are to rightly divide the Word of God, to hold firm to the truth, and to be careful in teaching that people won't be led astray into lies.

Because of the love of God, He gave us His written truth. But truth is the only defense against heresy.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,303.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Oh? But therein lies the real problem. There is no clear standard for what makes a manifestation of God or of the devil. This is why Christianity is based on faith, not fleshly manifestations.

This is why there are no scriptures talking about fleshly manifestations. This stuff just started happening in Churches and men declared it was God at work.

But who should we trust? The word of man, or the Word of God?
There are Bible accounts of manifestations of God and the Devil, but not of the human spirit.
The manifestations themselves are not God, and can come even indirectly from God. As the Spirit of grace suggests some good thing to a person, they can reject it, twice a second, and thus shake. Another spins around and finds after that they are free from an old bondage.

Fleshly manifestations in other words, moving bodies, or quaking is the the visible sign of something taking place in the human spirit. Pastors don't buy in, unless their is a good change.

I don't like this broad indeed condemnation of "eastern demonicisms". Like a fear pastors have. Martial artists breaking brinks they say must be using a demon... what about latent soul power and that of the human spirit.

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, the "good change" is a ruse because at the heart of fleshly manifestaions is a desire for something more than the fundamental faith. And that "more lord" in the hearts of the people caught up in this is ironically just like the grumbling of the Israelites in the desert:

Numbers 11:4-6 recounts how the Israelites murmured and lamented having to eat the manna.

That manna, of course, was a foreshadow of Jesus Christ and the supernatural provision of God! Yet these people wanted something more, something exciting to their taste-buds, something that tickled their flesh. The simple, pure provision of God wasn't enough.

What does God call this murmuring? He calls it "whoring" as in whoring after other gods. What they received from God wasn't enough. Murmurings = whoring after other gods = unfaithfulness

Numbers 14:26-35
26 And the Lord spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

27 How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me? I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.

28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:

29 Your carcases shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward which have murmured against me.

30 Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.

31 But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised.

32 But as for you, your carcases, they shall fall in this wilderness.

33 And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcases be wasted in the wilderness.

34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.

35 I the Lord have said, I will surely do it unto all this evil congregation, that are gathered together against me: in this wilderness they shall be consumed, and there they shall die.

Upvote 0