Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?

Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?

• Total voters

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟449,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Maybe not Bing Crosby, but Bob Hope got an ear. John Wayne was looked up to. At least Audie Murphy was a genuine hero.
So you're saying...being a patriotic American is only associated with one side of the aisle? Wow, I'd get moderated if I said that.
Heck Ronald Reagan got to be president. Clint Eastwood was a mayor somewhere? Herschel Walker almost got elected senator, despite being admittedly mentally ill (DID).
Presidents, mayors and senators are all politicians. When Taylor Swift runs for political office, then maybe I'll care about her opinions.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry, I mistook you for the Raider fan who posted before you. I take it all back now lol. I remember Fran Tarkenton becoming a TV personality on That's Incredible or something like that. He was a character on and off the field. I liked him too.
Yeah, I forgot about That's Incredible. Plus he hosted SNL about two weeks after the '77 Super Bowl, which was pretty unusual back in those days.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am an old Hollywood expert and let me tell you, if you think celebrities are too opinionated now,...
Again, this problem with reading comprehension crops up. That's not what I said. I said people didn't care as much. Celebrities are entitled to be as opinionated as they want, but I shouldn't care about a celebrity's opinion any more or less than I care about my plumber's.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Yeah Fox just talked about Swifts psy-ops work generally. Its an error I will have to live with for the rest of my life
Nah probably not the rest of your life. I think it should blow over in another 20 to 30 years. Just try to be more careful in the future.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Apparently, FOX "news" has been airing out this notion. Is there anything to it? As much as I recoil from young men bashing their brains out for our entertainment, I still kind of want my Niners to win, so really I hope not.

What do you think?
ieve
Taylor Swift At The Super Bowl: The Conspiracy Theory, Explained
The Fox News channel is as known lying source. And everyone should know this. I won't watch or believe
The "Jesus Guns Babies" Republican candidate has been on to Tay Tay for a while.

View attachment 342447

SWIFT
KELCE
BIDEN
SATAN

All five letters. Explain that.
Can Taylor Swift sue her, for this lie?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The question I do have though, is how influential were they? That's more the issue imo, not that famous people are involved in politics, but how much people listen to them.
Plenty influential, actually. Read up on what Hollywood did to encourage the repeal of the 18th Amendment, for starters.

• Agree
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Can Taylor Swift sue her, for this lie?
Probably a better question is should she.

Since she is the best entertainer the world has ever known, Swift is clearly a public figure and would have a higher burden to prove defamation.

And the notoriety of the case would elevate Kandiss Taylor to the ranks of "people whose opinions are worth caring about". When she is not, in fact, a member of that class.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Again, this problem with reading comprehension crops up. That's not what I said. I said people didn't care as much. Celebrities are entitled to be as opinionated as they want, but I shouldn't care about a celebrity's opinion any more or less than I care about my plumber's.
Again, this problem with not understanding basic history, or being able to acknowledge being wrong crops up. Seriously. It’s ok to not know something, learn, and admit when you spoke without understanding.

People did care very much.

When Bette Davis challenged the contract system in Hollywood, society as a whole cared. Politicians took note as her plan to undo it and what she proposed to fix it had wide—ranging impact on unions in the US.

When Miriam Hopkins pushed for a white role be rewritten for a black person and that person was to get equal pay as other day players, it galvanized people on both sides.

The proliferation of UK-based movies that featured the war and the outspoken pleas from actors and actresses helped push the needle from “it’s not our war” to “maybe it is.”

When Joan Crawford adopted children, there was a spike in adoptions including applications by single women, leading to a nationwide discussion about single parenting. Before Murphy Brown was Joan Crawford, who said it was ok to be a single mother.

That is without discussing the politics espoused by Gregory Peck while promoting “To Kill a Mockingbird” or Sidney Portier and his being an effective bridge over racial divisions, or Katherine Hepburn and women’s rights… Look at the influence Audrey Hepburn had on women’s voting percentages and prepare to be amazed.

Maybe you don’t care, but you aren’t everybody. Especially against female and minority voters. Seeing somebody of influence in their demographic making a stand… Political, social, or both… Has been galvanizing since before the birth of our nation. When people are underrepresented, they gravitate towards those who show them what representation looks like and what they too can do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟962,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I have been waiting for Taylor to speak so I know who to vote for. :sunglasses::unitedstates:
Thank goodness we have celebrities to tell us what to think, right?

Right! It is sort of like Groundhog Day and Smoke from the Vatican chimney all rolled into one, only better. Because Taylor Swift. Is this a great country, or what!

• Haha
Reactions: Margaret3110
Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟172,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Probably a better question is should she.
Not fun enough. What she should do is get a dress made like the one Billie Burke wore in The Wizard of Oz, come out on stage and endorse Nikki Haley for the Georgia primary

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right! It is sort of like Groundhog Day and Smoke from the Vatican chimney all rolled into one, only better. Because Taylor Swift. Is this a great country, or what!

This is a great country. Nobody better mess with Taylor Swift. Or the fits gonna hit the shan! That's us, that's right. Gotta love this American Ride.

I am celebrating Toby Keith today, RIP sir. Toby is a stakeholder in Big Machine Records. They are the first label who signed Taylor Swift. His family will likely receive his 2-3% of music sales from her first six albums.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Taylor Swift is now an official government unit of measurement.*

1707266029342.png

*Actually not true in the slightest degree. Naughty Jpost, no cookie.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am not a Swift person. I am a Lady Gaga person. That said, I’m deeply amused by how her very presence and popularity triggers some people. I’m 100% all about that.

Upvote 0