✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MikeJ said:
Is Texas being punished by drought because Pres. Bush supported the Government of Israel to give back part of Israel???

No, Texas is being punished because we foisted George Bush onto the rest of the country, and after the Supreme Court appointed Bush President in 2000 the country re-elected him in 2004!

That also explains Hurricanes Charley, Frances, Ivan and Jeanne (in 2004); and Hurricanes Dennis, Emily, Katrina, Rita, Stan, Wilma, and Beta (in 2005).

But don't despair: Bush will be out of office in 2008! :eek:

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
UberLutheran said:
No, Texas is being punished because we foisted George Bush onto the rest of the country, and after the Supreme Court appointed Bush President in 2000 the country re-elected him in 2004!

That also explains Hurricanes Charley, Frances, Ivan and Jeanne (in 2004); and Hurricanes Dennis, Emily, Katrina, Rita, Stan, Wilma, and Beta (in 2005).

Bush will actually be out of office in 2009

Upvote 0

OhhJim

Often wrong, but never in doubt
Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
MikeJ said:
Is Texas being punished by drought because Pres. Bush supported the Government of Israel to give back part of Israel???

No, Texas is being punished because God lives in California, and is a USC/Forty-Niners fan. :preach:

Hey, it makes as much sense as anything else!

Upvote 0

Oonna

Trust Yourself
Mar 6, 2005
Could be anywhere!?!?
✟31,556.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
UberLutheran said:

You always make so much sense UberLutheran.

Do you really think he will be though? This man is so power hungry it wouldnt surprise me at all if somehow or way he got the elections stopped in 2008. Im actually surprised he didnt call out some kind of Terror alert (anyone else notice how those completly disappeared after the election?) for the 04 election and stop them. I wouldnt be shocked if he really did make himself King Bush.

Upvote 0

ballfan

Sep 6, 2005
NC
✟10,568.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OhhJim said:
No, Texas is being punished because God lives in California, and is a USC/Forty-Niners fan. :preach:

Hey, it makes as much sense as anything else!

If you step outside the next sunny day, you'll find the sky is TAR HEEL BLUE.

God must be a UNC fan.

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Oonna said:
Do you really think he will be though? This man is so power hungry it wouldnt surprise me at all if somehow or way he got the elections stopped in 2008. Im actually surprised he didnt call out some kind of Terror alert (anyone else notice how those completly disappeared after the election?) for the 04 election and stop them. I wouldnt be shocked if he really did make himself King Bush.

As much as you guys hate the man, I seriously doubt that is ever gonna happen. Man, the paranoia that runs along the lines of Democrats.:doh: :eek:

Upvote 0

xAtheistx

Dec 23, 2005
United States of America
✟521.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
MikeJ said:

This kind of thinking is of the same logic that Katrina was God's wrath for homosexuals.

Although, I approve of it more because it's anti-Bush slander.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oonna

Trust Yourself
Mar 6, 2005
Could be anywhere!?!?
✟31,556.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
christianmarine said:
As much as you guys hate the man, I seriously doubt that is ever gonna happen. Man, the paranoia that runs along the lines of Democrats.:doh: :eek:

(Funky twilght music here)
Its not Paranoia if its true. Who ever thought we would go to war with a unarmed county that had never threatend us on bogus intel? Who ever thought americans would torture people? Who ever thought the government would spy on American citizens with no warrants? Who ever thought a president of the United States would be picked by the courts?

Im not saying this will happen, but i wouldnt put anything past Bush and his croanies.

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Oonna said:
Who ever thought americans would torture people? Who ever thought the government would spy on American citizens with no warrants?

Ahhh, this has been going on for a long time, even before the President was born. Can't blame the President for all of this, as the Presidents before him have taken a blind eye to it. It's only spotlighted because we are in a major conflict.

BTW, if any of you ask for sources, this should be common knowledge.

Reactions: Alarum
Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
christianmarine said:
Ahhh, this has been going on for a long time, even before the President was born. Can't blame the President for all of this, as the Presidents before him have taken a blind eye to it. It's only spotlighted because we are in a major conflict.

It's only spotlighted because there is such intense hatred for George Bush

Upvote 0

Alarum

Nov 5, 2004
✟6,792.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Democrat
christianmarine said:

Sadly this is all true. In a way I'm greatful to Bush - with his lack of tact and diplomacy, he's managed to blunder these issues to a point where everyone has to take a stand, instead of turning a blind eye to them (like they've been doing for decades). We finally have to decide if we're a nation that will allow this sort of behavior, or reign in the federal government and bring the power back where it belongs - in the hands of the people.

Of course he got us there by blatently abusing powers that past presidents had been hesitant to use, but that's water under the bridge now - we have to make sure it can't happen any more.

Reactions: Yusuf Evans
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PastorMikeJ

combat veteran
Nov 10, 2005
Shaftsbury, Vermont
✟3,808.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
the only way to end terrorism is to end the hatred that is growing each time one side or the other commits an act of violence against the other...

I remember that each time we went into a vill in Nam and searched for weapons, VC or supply stockpiles we created more VC...each time we kill a known VC in a vill we created more VC...

that is one way how terrorist are born..another is to take hope away from a group of people...you open the door for others to come in and convince them that the only way to fight and get back what belongs to you is to commit acts of terrorism..

Look how the terrorist groups that were born in this country got started and still operate today..why aren't we wiping out the groups that are here in America...why aren't we freeing ourselves from the groups like the one that bombed the fed building in OK..or the Klan..or the brotherhood...how come we haven't rid our homeland of these groups??

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Alarum said:
Sadly this is all true. In a way I'm greatful to Bush - with his lack of tact and diplomacy, he's managed to blunder these issues to a point where everyone has to take a stand, instead of turning a blind eye to them (like they've been doing for decades). We finally have to decide if we're a nation that will allow this sort of behavior, or reign in the federal government and bring the power back where it belongs - in the hands of the people.

Of course he got us there by blatently abusing powers that past presidents had been hesitant to use, but that's water under the bridge now - we have to make sure it can't happen any more.

Even though I may disagree with some of the decision making by the President, I too am grateful that the administration is bringing all these illegal and immoral acts to light. I really don' think the President is all that dumb and he may be intentionally allowing all of this to come forward. Or, maybe I'm just naive. Who knows. God bless.

Jerry

Upvote 0