Is Sarah Palin setting up for 2016 candidate?

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Given the current wimp in the White House, we could use someone with a bit of backbone.

What does that have to do with Sarah Palin?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
What does that have to do with Sarah Palin?
palin-putin-obama.png

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She may have more backbone, but backbone combined with stupidity, is a dangerous mix.

No, you seem to be confusing jawbone with backbone. She is a much better trash-talker.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, you seem to be confusing jawbone with backbone. She is a much better trash-talker.

It is easy to be a trash talker from afar. Obama has done his share of trash talking or at least excuse making as well, so I guess he has backbone too.

I just can't get away from the obvious, the most dangerous people are the ones that are steadfast in their stupidity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[BIBLE]
Mark 1:4, 5 “John did baptize in the wilderness, and preach the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins. And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.”
[/BIBLE]

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is Sarah Palin going to try to run for President in 2016?

I guess she might make an o.k. President if elected (at least better than this one in office now, anyway) but two things about her concern me..... 1) She resigned while still governor of Alaska. I know there was a lot of mean-spirited and unfair things said about her, but if she couldn't handle that running Alaska, I wonder how she would do when running this country? 2) I can barely stand to hear her whiny-sounding shrill voice (no offense, Sarah, but you're voice is not the most pleasant to listen to, although even your voice beats listening to a doufous with somewhat good speaking voice reading from teleprompter).

Upvote 0