peanutbutter12

Senior Veteran
Oct 14, 2002
✟21,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
PayPal is safe if you pay attention. If you ever get a link from them in your email, make sure it's them and not a phishing scam. A good way to avoid being phished is by going directly to the site by typing in the address rather than clicking email links. Just be careful and it's fine. :)

Upvote 0

Psalms34

◄♫♪♫ תהלים ♫♪♫►
Nov 20, 2004
Southern Calif
✟22,982.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah it's secure, though anything is possible you know. I'd say don't link it into a main bank account, but a smaller limited one that you don't keep everything in. If something does happen, you may be able to recover it up to a point.

Upvote 0
Jan 16, 2008
✟7,642.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree. Paypal has been a good payment processor for my company and we haven't had any problems. I ditto what others have said as far as watching out for those fake emails. I have received some along the way and most of the time you can pretty much tell by the email that it's not really from paypal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Inbox24

Ben
May 7, 2005
Sydney
✟20,617.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys,

A payment that was supposed to clear on the 19th of March still hasn't cleared for me yet.

It was 26$ and they've debited money from my verified linked bank account already but they haven't cleared it.

Today is the 24th of March, what's wrong?

Do I have any recourse? Is my money gone forever?

Thanks

Upvote 0

Tannic

Dec 29, 2007
✟1,300.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You might have to call them and see where its at. it usually takes 3 to 4 business days for them to do it. I think they are not open over the weekend. So it should be posted sometime today or tomorrow. If not, give them a call. Paypal is a safe and secure site. However, do not share the email address you use to log onto the site. Second, make sure the password you choose for the site is a strong password. Meaning that its a combination of letters, numbers, symbols or at least of a combination of the two. It makes cracking your password alot harder or nearly impossible.

When it comes to emails... Never respond to a paypal email asking you for your bank account information, passwords, and those that you know that you did not do any business with paypal. I hope this helps you out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tannic

Dec 29, 2007
✟1,300.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, it cleared today. How strange, it must've been the Easter long weekend.

Tannic, does emailing them actually yield a response?

Yes it does but it might take a few days for them to response so it might be better for you to call them.

Upvote 0