Is it moral to tell a fat girl that she's fat?

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yea, I've noticed that. One reason fat Props have far less problems than fat girls. Not quite as easy to tease someone who thinks their would be tormenter is a pencil necked geek.
Yeah and a lot of the pencil necked geeks put on some muscle later in life, and the fat people just become more repuslive as they get older.

Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Probably. And she's free to take the same revenge mentality as me if she wants too.

The revenge mentality, it is not a healthy one. I wonder, if the more vulnerable, innocent people, are the ones, who have to bear the brunt, of someone else's unkindness, to you, and others who think like you. Surely, you do not do this now, though, do you? You have 25 years now, yes?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The revenge mentality, it is not a healthy one. I wonder, if the more vulnerable, innocent people, are the ones, who have to bear the brunt, of someone else's unkindness, to you, and others who think like you. Surely, you do not do this now, though, do you? You have 25 years now, yes?

I do not see why age matters. Many women in their 20s and beyond mock shorter men, why shouldn't I mock them back?

Sure some innocent people may be hurt, but life isn't always clean. If I don't defend myself innocent short men will continue being mocked. I have found fighting back to be extremely effective in stopping future attacks.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

A position in the world's greatest sport, Rugby. When play is stopped because the ball is unplayable or for a minor infraction it is restarted with a Scrum which has 8 players from each side competing for the ball. The Props are the big uglys in the from supporting the guy in the center who tries to hook the ball back who is called a hooker.

Think of a cross between an American Football lineman and a Norse berserker.

Scrums are actually much rougher when it is a better contest, but here are a few scrums without 2 minutes of talking heads fro every 10 seconds of action.

This one is a bit better:

Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I do not see why age matters. Many women in their 20s and beyond mock shorter men, why shouldn't I mock them back?

Sure some innocent people may be hurt, but life isn't always clean. If I don't defend myself innocent short men will continue being mocked. I have found fighting back to be extremely effective in stopping future attacks.

Of course age matters, yes. When you were a child, you had little maturity, few ways to cope with bullying, naturally. It was far more understandable, yes. Normal. You're well into your adult years now. It's abnormal now. As an adult, a revenge mentality, and bullying behaviour, it is repulsive. It could, be harmful to yourself, as well, as it would put into your mind, this tally, of wanting to offend, as much as you've been offended. That would take up, much mental headspace. It also, might make you, more likely, to be targeted for insults, if you are not viewed, as being likeable. I doubt that it's only women, who've mocked a man, for being short. Do you bully tall men, who've mocked short men? Or, if a tall man, mocks a shorter man, do you look for a softer target, to get your feeling of revenge, even if that person, is innocent?

Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
A position in the world's greatest sport, Rugby. When play is stopped because the ball is unplayable or for a minor infraction it is restarted with a Scrum which has 8 players from each side competing for the ball. The Props are the big uglys in the from supporting the guy in the center who tries to hook the ball back who is called a hooker.

Scrums are actually much rougher when it is a better contest, but here are a few scrums without 2 minutes of talking heads fro every 10 seconds of action.

Thank-you, for the explanation.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Of course age matters, yes. When you were a child, you had little maturity, few ways to cope with bullying, naturally. It was far more understandable, yes. Normal. You're well into your adult years now. It's abnormal now. As an adult, a revenge mentality, and bullying behaviour, it is repulsive. It could, be harmful to yourself, as well, as it would put into your mind, this tally, of wanting to offend, as much as you've been offended. That would take up, much mental headspace. It also, might make you, more likely, to be targeted for insults, if you are not viewed, as being likeable. I doubt that it's only women, who've mocked a man, for being short. Do you bully tall men, who've mocked short men? Or, if a tall man, mocks a shorter man, do you look for a softer target, to get your feeling of revenge, even if that person, is innocent?

I don't view a revenge mentality as immature. What is and isn't mature is subjective. As far as tall men, if they have something to mock, sure. Although most men don't attack me. As far as attacking softer targets I've attacked targets that could have easily beaten me up, lol. I don't have some mentality to attacking weaker people than me, just those who I feel have wronged me.

As far as myself being unlikeable, I do not really care in most situations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are both objective and subjective perspectives on beauty. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" can be true, but there was research which I can't be bothered to look for now, where facial features were manipulated over a series of viewings, and there was an overwhelming preference found for symmetrical faces that indicates an objective standard, as the subjects were from different backgrounds/races etc.
So if a bunch of people have a similar opinion that means it is objective? I don't think so.

Reactions: My Shalom
Upvote 0

My Shalom

We're The Christians The Devil Warned You About!
Nov 26, 2015
✟1,604.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now I understand what's wrong with you.

LOInrdflawekrnloirfasndfslik?

If you don't answer this, you obviously dodge my question and I win the debate nanana nana na.

By the way, your quote wasn't even a question. Do you even read what you write?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't view a revenge mentality as immature. What is and isn't mature isn't subjective. As far as tall men, if they have something to mock, sure. Although most men don't attack me. As far as attacking softer targets I've attacked targets that could have easily beaten me up, lol. I don't have some mentality to attacking weaker people than me, just those who I feel have wronged me.

As far as myself being unlikeable, I do not really care in most situations.

I think many would view it, as immature, and emotionally unhealthy. Do as you please. How do people attack you? Can you give an example, of how it has happened? Does this happen, in the workplace? Socially? Is it mainly on the internet? I wasn't saying, you should care, if people see you, as likeable, or unlikeable. I think, people, who are unlikeable, or more prone, to being insulted, as others care less about their feelings, than a person, who is likeable.

Perhaps I confused, what you wrote. As I thought you said, you have attacked / insulted people, who haven't attacked / insulted you. You said, some innocent people, have been hurt. If person A, has offended you, but there is not something, to insult him for, but person B comes along shortly after, and is fat or something, do you seek your desire of retaliation, on that person?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,565.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think many would view it, as immature, and emotionally unhealthy. Do as you please. How do people attack you? Can you give an example, of how it has happened? Does this happen, in the workplace? Socially? Is it mainly on the internet?

I haven't had people attack me in person since high-school. Most people where I live are friendly and keep things to themselves, and I do the same likewise.

Perhaps I confused, what you wrote. As I thought you said, you have attacked / insulted people, who haven't attacked / insulted you.

Uh yes, everyone has one point or another in life.

You said, some innocent people, have been hurt. If person A, has offended you, but there is not something, to insult him for, but person B comes along shortly after, and is fat or something, do you seek your desire of retaliation, on that person?

Honestly I think most women view men as dirt deep down, it's sad when an innocent person is in the cross hairs, but I'm not sure what else I can do. Not fighting back will leave other shorter men more vulnerable in the future. Do you care about the feelings of shorter men?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I haven't had people attack me in person since high-school. Most people where I live are friendly and keep things to themselves, and I do the same likewise.

Honestly I think most women view men as dirt deep down, it's sad when an innocent person is in the cross hairs, but I'm not sure what else I can do. Not fighting back will leave other shorter men more vulnerable in the future. Do you care about the feelings of shorter men?

Why do you think most women view men as dirt?

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

This one is a bit better:

For some reason when I hear the word Hooker I don't immediately think of Rugby.

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So if a bunch of people have a similar opinion that means it is objective? I don't think so.
"A bunch of people." Why do people on this board have absolutely no concept of research and/or statistical analysis? Just zero. It's scary.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"A bunch of people." Why do people on this board have absolutely no concept of research and/or statistical analysis? Just zero. It's scary.

Because the research doesn't align with their views, so it must be rejected.

If it did align with their views, they would accept it with open arms.

Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Good, this is what I suspected, was the case. So then the "attacks" are by people, on the internet mainly?

That is true, but most adults, do not so regularly, or try to justify that behaviour.

Why would you think, that most women, we view men as dirt deep down? That's preposterous. If it's sad, that an innocent person, is in the crosshairs, why put them there? It's your choice, yes? You are responsible for your own actions, yes? How is your "fighting back" on the internet, in any way, helping other men, who are short? Especially, if the people, that you decide to insult / attack, have done nothing, at all to you? To me, going around, lashing out for revenge, could only damage the way shorter men, are perceived. I care about the feelings, of shorter men, yes. My boyfriend, I have four years with, is several inches shorter, than I am. He's nothing, at all, like you. He doesn't define himself, by his height.

Haven't you said, you've been diagnosed, with BDD? What does the psychiatrist, treating you, advise you to do?

Upvote 0