Is It a Sin to Take Nude Pictures of My Wife?

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see that it is wrong, but never ends up good. It will disrespect your wife if it gets out and they always have a way of getting out - also inappropriate content of your wife will lead you to other inappropriate content when she is not around.

You can have loving feelings of your wife without naked pictures. You will be dipping your toes into something that will not end good.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

citizenthom

I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.
Nov 10, 2009
✟12,912.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you're wife says okay. The concept that "well it might get out!" That's silly. If you keep it private then it will stay private.

Spoken like someone who knows nothing about either technology or the "amateur inappropriate content" industry.

And most women--even young tech-savvy women--do not. Which is why I say it is on young husbands to protect their modesty and privacy proactively by not even considering such a selfish act.

Upvote 0

FaithLikeARock

Let the human mind loose.
Nov 19, 2007
California
✟4,662.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Spoken like someone who knows nothing about either technology or the "amateur inappropriate content" industry.

And most women--even young tech-savvy women--do not. Which is why I say it is on young husbands to protect their modesty and privacy proactively by not even considering such a selfish act.

I do know about it, and if you're keeping it private it won't get out. I know plenty about technology and know it's not sentient and won't start posting inappropriate content on the Internet without your consent. The ONLY way anything like that could get out is if (A) you posted it or (B) someone stole it. If it's the former then you're no longer using it for personal reasons, if it's B then you probably have bigger problems.

Upvote 0

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
If you work out of town a lot is it wrong to make inappropriate content of your wife for you to look at when you are on the road?
Well, some people even have pics of their children in their wallets, and even worse: they show them to everyone without asking. :)

Upvote 0

citizenthom

I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.
Nov 10, 2009
✟12,912.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know plenty about technology and know it's not sentient and won't start posting inappropriate content on the Internet without your consent. The ONLY way anything like that could get out is if (A) you posted it or (B) someone stole it.

Or (C) you got a Trojan Horse on your computer specifically designed to search for such images; or (D) you got a keylogger on your computer (or got a computer with one preloaded on it like a Samsung) that could find the passwords protecting said images; or (E) you have a smartphone of any brand or operating system whose data can be accessed remotely via an app or the Internet; or (F) you take your computer in for repair and hand over your passwords to anyone authorized to do said repairs.

As I said, you do not seem to know about the ways technology can be abused for the benefit of male inappropriate content addicts, and most women don't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
A

Amber the Duskbringer

Or (C) you got a Trojan Horse on your computer specifically designed to search for such images; or (D) you got a keylogger on your computer (or got a computer with one preloaded on it like a Samsung) that could find the passwords protecting said images; or (E) you have a smartphone of any brand or operating system whose data can be accessed remotely via an app or the Internet; or (F) you take your computer in for repair and hand over your passwords to anyone authorized to do said repairs.

As I said, you do not seem to know about the ways technology can be abused for the benefit of male inappropriate content addicts, and most women don't.

Or you could not be stupid and click on apps, keyloggers, or the stupid "HEY I GIVES YOU FREE MONIES CLICK HERE HER HER HER DUR!" it really is that simple. If any of the above seem too good to be true, well there ya go. I played wow for 2 years + and I saw people come and go all because they wanted free stuff. You click those links and you do it to yourself.

I have pics of my wife and she has pics of me. ATM we are in a very long distance relationship. so I enjoy posing for her and she me. :p

Upvote 0

BleedingHeart

Feb 1, 2011
Grand Blanc, Michigan
✟2,049.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't see that it is wrong, but never ends up good. It will disrespect your wife if it gets out and they always have a way of getting out - also inappropriate content of your wife will lead you to other inappropriate content when she is not around.

You can have loving feelings of your wife without naked pictures. You will be dipping your toes into something that will not end good.

Agreed. Stuff like that always gets out. Look what happened to Anthony Wiener.

Why do you even need naked pictures of your wife? Don't you already know what she looks like naked?

Upvote 0

FaithLikeARock

Nov 19, 2007
California
✟4,662.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

(C) As simple as not keeping it on a computer.
(D) As simple as not keeping it on a computer.
(E) As simple as not keeping it on a computer.

Wow, I just solved all of your privacy issues. You transfer videos to discs and remove the evidence on the computer, you print photographs. You don't even have to remove then and put them on the computer for that - you can keep them on the card. I would never keep something so sensitive on my computer anyway, I clear my history every time I shut down too. Only a fool would leave something like that on a computer.

Oops, almost forgot, (F) As simple as not keeping it on a computer.

I know that this may seem old fashioned, but not everything belongs on a computer and I think your crazed theories are bit farfetched. Very typical of people who are terrified of the Internet and all it's power. If someone is going through that trouble to get into your system them you have bigger problems if you have ever logged into your bank account.

Upvote 0

FaithLikeARock

Nov 19, 2007
California
✟4,662.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Also worth pointing out that none of this is a "it might get out" scenario, like the horrible hand of fate swoops in and it's technically no ones fault.

No, these are all scenarios where someone makes a purposeful attempt to steal your information and grabs some nudie picks on the way out. That's like saying you should park your car in your garage because someone might steal it. That's the typical "punish the victim" mentality our society loves and I'm getting really tired of it. The solution to such things getting stolen shouldn't be "don't leave them there" it should be "punish the thieves".

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,756.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Let's not forget that the OP laid this out as someone who is on the road a lot doing this. That means taking the images with him on the road. That opens up all the mundane ways of messing up. Laptops do go missing and it is a rare person who never leaves the laptop in a hotel room during dinner.

Upvote 0