✟84,385.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 5:

48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
1 Corinthians 10:

13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
Theoretically, it is possible to live a sinless life. In practice, Romans 7:

18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.
By the grace of God, when we fail, we confess and repent. God will forgive. We can only take it one day at a time. Hopefully, our spiritual condition next year will be better this year.

1 John 3:

9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
We are encouraged in Genesis 5:

24 Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.
We have been given the Paraclete. Walk in the Spirit with God.

In case we fail, we have 1 John 1:

9 If we confess [present tense] our sins [plural], he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
See also

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Matthew 5:

1 Corinthians 10:

Theoretically, it is possible to live a sinless life. In practice, Romans 7:

By the grace of God, when we fail, we confess and repent. God will forgive. We can only take it one day at a time. Hopefully, our spiritual condition next year will be better this year.

1 John 3:

We are encouraged in Genesis 5:

We have been given the Paraclete. Walk in the Spirit with God.

In case we fail, we have 1 John 1:

See also

The movie Rudy had one excellent line that I cling to… a priest tells Rudy… there are very few theological points that he is certain of, but he is certain that there is a God and he knows that he’s not Him. :)

• Haha
Reactions: tonychanyt
Upvote 0