1. Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: Edial
    Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
    His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
    All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is homosexuality worse than other sins?

Discussion in 'Archived - Ethics & Morality' started by miniverchivi, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Belk

Belk Senior Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Agnostic
    Wow, that took me to an intersting visual place. I'll be in my bunk. ^_^

2. Caylin

Caylin Formerly Dracon427

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Atheist
    Yay Jayne!

3. kopilo

kopilo Envisioner

Faith:
    Christian
    There is proberly some very clear reason to why homosexuality is the worst sin; here is some muddly ones:
    People become obssed with homosexuality, they waste their time pickating against and forming arguments using scriputer.

On the other hand others become obbssessed defending it and if you say the word fairy, ferry, or ask if someone dressed up in a bobby (english policeman) uniform when they were younger, they become offish because of what you said, even though your intentions may be purely innocent.

Hence it is a sin becaise the time wasted, is not being put to good use, unlike communicating with God or spent on forming good relationships with one another, in short it is a sin because we are meant to take care of eachother and some would rather an artifical border then have to consider someone else's welfare and show love. :)