Sep 30, 2005
floating in the ether, never been happier
Visit site
✟33,648.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
It's pretty harmless compared to what a pedophile would be doing otherwise, like, oh, you know, raping children?

Sorry I'm going to have to totally and passionately disagree with you on this one.

in regards to pedophiles inappropriate content is never the softer option or the less damaging option because in order to make the kiddy inappropriate content somewhere a child is still being sexually abused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rhHc3-_OzE

I recommend this video. Even if the website states that a person is over the legal age, they are hardly going to admit that a girl or boy is a child are they.

Upvote 0

Danyc

Nov 2, 2007
✟10,070.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
And you're suggesting legalizing animated videos of child rape is a solution?

No, I have never stated that legalizing such things is the one solution. You know, of course, that people don't just make child inappropriate content legal and then forget about pedophiles. We still fight them, we still look for treatments and therapies. But the fact remains that it is better for society, right now, if they have a harmless outlet for their desires, and not one that includes real world child-handling.

Upvote 0

Danyc

Nov 2, 2007
✟10,070.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Sorry I'm going to have to totally and passionately disagree with you on this one.

in regards to pedophiles inappropriate content is never the softer option or the less damaging option because in order to make the kiddy inappropriate content somewhere a child is still being sexually abused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rhHc3-_OzE

I recommend this video. Even if the website states that a person is over the legal age, they are hardly going to admit that a girl or boy is a child are they.

I agree that you disagree with that, I do know that children are hurt by child inappropriate content, or at least real life child inappropriate content. That is why THAT is illegal, pretty much everywhere.

I was talking about the legal ones, like hentai and animated child inappropriate content.

I wholeheartedly agree that real world child inappropriate content is very damaging and should not happen, ever.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.