Is Donald Trump the best thing to happen to the Democratic party since Barack Obama?

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
But OTOH, when you've heard Kasich say "Let's get along and be reasonable like I've been" you've pretty much heard his entire presentation and you only need to hear it once. That's largely why he never drew anything but flies in any state's primary election outside of Ohio.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
But OTOH, when you've heard Kasich say "Let's get along and be reasonable like I've been" you've pretty much heard his entire presentation and you only need to hear it once.

Yeah, what's the point of electing reasonable people who can come to productive compromises to get things done. Who can we elect to shut down the government because it's run by a black guy?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, what's the point of electing reasonable people who can come to productive compromises to get things done. Who can we elect to shut down the government because it's run by a black guy?
Huh? This reads like someone has been hoping to find a place for his little sermon...and attaching it to my post was done just to make it appear to be on-topic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Huh? This reads like someone has been hoping to find a place for his little sermon...and attaching it to my post was done just to make it appear to be on-topic.
I wasn't really making it specific to you. Just pointing out the insanity that a GOP candidate need to endure to get nominated, and how that insanity doesn't play so well outside the base. It is one of the reasons why the GOP keeps nominating candidates that are gifts to the opposition.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't really making it specific to you. Just pointing out the insanity that a GOP candidate need to endure to get nominated, and how that insanity doesn't play so well outside the base. It is one of the reasons why the GOP keeps nominating candidates that are gifts to the opposition.
But why can't people write that they disagree with the unproven or dubious policies, etc. etc. of some public figure without immediately calling him "insane," "racist," or some other such term that's obviously not to be taken seriously?

I often wonder about this.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If this has anything to do with her E-Mail scandal it's a none starter because she can only be impeached because of things she did while in office.
Hillary is the very best person [apart from perhaps Sanders] to be president, and she will be elected as such in November,
the fact that Trump is running for the republicans means that the democrats will be in control of both houses come November.
The right wing nut jobs [the list just goes on and on] have had their day and the sooner they are forgotten the better it will be for the American people.

What is the definition of a "right wing nut job"? Please be specific. Also, what is the definition of a left wing nut job?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Whenever I think of the 2016 Republican Presidential Primary, this is what I picture in my mind:

sanchez211.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's true. We all have been wondering...

When, oh when, are we going to get a thread about Donald Trump around here?

:doh:

Seriously, maybe we could take all twenty (or whatever the number is) of the existing ones and combine them into a single thread that's entitled, "I don't like Trump and believe that everyone else needs to hear about it."
Welcome to the American politic forums in an election year. This happens every time.

Upvote 0