Is "Demon Diary" ok?

Emi-chan

Aug 11, 2004
Chesapeake, Va
✟142.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I know...I know. The title is horrible, but I heard that when japanese people talk about demons they mean "monster" not like biblical demon. My best friend, who is really religious, said she thought it was hilarious and cute, but I don't know. do you think it would be ok with God if I bought this manga or is it too risky?:angel:

Oranges&Lemons

Aug 17, 2004
MN
✟113.00
Faith
Protestant
I've read 3 of the translated manga. I, personally, love it 'cause it's very funny. The art is very nice and I like the charaters. The main charater is a very feminine guy, but it's mostly the hair. The shounen-ai content is... debatable. It's only there is you squint right and have the right kind of Secret SubText Glasses.

*shrugs* I suggest borrowing it from the libary or a friend and reading it. Then think about it a bit. Pray, if you feel so inclined.

~Oranges

Upvote 0

Level_Seven_Paladin

Aug 18, 2004
Arlington, Virginia
✟330.00
Faith
Christian
Well, I know the title give a demonic perception..... but as long as the content in the book does not try to exalt itself against what Gods word says, then I guess it's OK. If it does prove to be demonic, then you should quit reading it. Nothings wrong with a little fantasy, but we gotta remember who we are in Christ.

Upvote 0