Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DEVELOPING: Television pitchman Billy Mays — who built his fame by appearing on commercials and infomercials promoting household products and gadgets — died Sunday, FOX News confirms.

Mays was found unresponsive by his wife inside his Tampa, Fla., home at 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, according to the Tampa Police Department.

Police said there were no signs of forced entry to May's residence and foul play is not suspected. Authorities said an autopsy should be complete by Monday afternoon.

Report: 'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Found Dead in Home - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who? Jackson? Mays? Proof? Slander?

Mays did. And the toxicology report in two weeks will be the proof. Usually famous people with drug problems do what they can to keep those kinds of things under wraps as much as possible.

And slander is spoken; libel is written. You accuse me of libel.

Also, its not uncommon knowledge that MJ did plenty of drugs throughout his life.

Upvote 0

MsAnne

:)
Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
✟12,333.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Mays did. And the toxicology report in two weeks will be the proof...
Wow, spoken (or..sorry.. written) as if 100% fact. And I'm sorry, even if shown that he did have "cocaine problems", I seriously doubt you know his exact cause of death.
Sheesh, it's only been a few hours. Why must these comments fly so quickly? How does it benefit anyone?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
2009 is a weird year for big celebrities dying. First Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson, now Billy Mays. What's going on? :( :confused:

You have forgotten David Carridine as well.

Reactions: Gramaic
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Did you get that of the news or something.Either drugs or not,I think it's sad when someone dies.

i sooo agree...i just never expected it...every time you turn around there he was on a commercial...it's so sad

Upvote 0

Gramaic

Sinophobic
Sep 20, 2005
Greater Los Angeles
✟9,413.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
oh nooooooo....what a shocker...i'm sooooo sorry...it's hard to believe..i just saw him on a commercial the other day :sad:

Just the other day he and Anthony Sullivan were on the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. They were promoting their show that's on the Discovery Channel.

Upvote 0