Indionapolis police confirm case of demon possession

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are people afraid to respond to this? It is kind of creepy but there were witnesses. I have my own thoughts but I'll just say that when Jesus was here He cast out demons frequently.

I wonder why this thread didn't move when I posted my last comment.

I was getting creeped out, lol.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Indionapolis police confirm case of demon possession

Indianapolis haven't confirmed anything.

The house is in Gary, Indiana which is close to Chicago. The police there also haven't confirmed anything other than some strange things occurring when they were called to the home.

Anyone familiar with the Travel Channel show "Ghost Adventures"? They bought the house for $35,000 and will have a show on it sometime in the future.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Indianapolis haven't confirmed anything.

The house is in Gary, Indiana which is close to Chicago. The police there also haven't confirmed anything other than some strange things occurring when they were called to the home.

Anyone familiar with the Travel Channel show "Ghost Adventures"? They bought the house for $35,000 and will have a show on it sometime in the future.

The $35,000 is a normal cost for many houses in NW Indiana. They've been hit hard by foreclosures.

All they have to do is go inside and see if someone planted a ghost-like dummy in the window. Are the police afraid?

Many, including professionals, saw the boy walking backwards up the wall and when the priest put a crucifix up to the mother's forehead, he said that she had a seizure. I saw the interview with the priest.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The $35,000 is a normal cost for many houses in NW Indiana. They've been hit hard by foreclosures.

All they have to do is go inside and see if someone planted a ghost-like dummy in the window. Are the police afraid?

Many, including professionals, saw the boy walking backwards up the wall and when the priest put a crucifix up to the mother's forehead, he said that she had a seizure. I saw the interview with the priest.
Not sure what your point is. First you are critical of the police but seem to accept what the others say happened.

Scripturally speaking, these things can happen but we should be very skeptical of people who make this claim. Phonies are out there but demonic spirit are out there as well.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Not sure what your point is. First you are critical of the police but seem to accept what the others say happened.

Scripturally speaking, these things can happen but we should be very skeptical of people who make this claim. Phonies are out there but demonic spirit are out there as well.

I'm not really critical of the police. I don't know if they went inside after the picture was taken of the house with someone in the window while no one in the family was at home. I guess I can assume they went in to see what or who that was in the window. It is pretty straightforward: either there was some "thing" or there was a person or there was not anything there when they got inside. I just don't know why they didn't say what they found.

I think there is a demonic presence in the house. We never would have heard the story if it was a fake. There were too many witnesses to the child's behavior and excessive strength for it not to be real. But then I listen to Steve Quayle and Russ Dizdar so I'm "out there".

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I am skeptical in such matters but this one seems to be worth exploring. I'm eager to see the movie and learn more. I've never encountered a demon but a good friend of mine did, as did a close relative of mine, and both of these men are not the kind to make up such or even tell about such if they were not 110% sure themselves. And we know demons exist from Scripture.

Upvote 0