Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that You will bring an answer to Kogenta, You know of the problem but You also have the solution. Bless him today with an answer, In Jesus Name, Amen

Kogenta, sounds like your mom was trying to get you out of a tight spot but may have lost her temper as well. Tomorrow is a new day, a new beginning, a day where we strive to do our best, no judgement or condemnation.. may God bless you and your family.

Upvote 0

chinwendu

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2009
✟52,844.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Kogenta,

I am praying for you and your circumstances. It may be very helpful to speak with a Pastor and/or someone who is in a secure relationship with Christ whom you trust. May God's strength, protection, love and wisdom see you firmly through everything... in Jesus name (Amen).

Upvote 0

Kogenta

Aug 12, 2007
Marietta Ohio
✟7,874.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father God, I pray that You will bring an answer to Kogenta, You know of the problem but You also have the solution. Bless him today with an answer, In Jesus Name, Amen

Kogenta, sounds like your mom was trying to get you out of a tight spot but may have lost her temper as well. Tomorrow is a new day, a new beginning, a day where we strive to do our best, no judgement or condemnation.. may God bless you and your family.

Thanks for your help Stephanie7. To all those who have been praying, I called on God late tonight for help, asking Him to let me and my mom be able to work together and I got a call from her, returning a call I made earlier. I apologized to her for the way I've acted and she did the same, and said she'll help me out, and that she's not going to do anything. So I believe that me and her can work things out. But I will keep this thread open just to be safe.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, nothing is impossible through you. Thank you for joining us in prayer and for already working to resolve these issues. In Jesus name I pray for your PERFECT will for you know and want what is best for all involved. Give, guidance, widsom, forgiveness and strength, according to your will, Amen!

Upvote 0