Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I lift rose up to You and ask that You provide for her. I pray that You would help her get transportation and grant healing in her body. When Your servants desire to do Your will LORD, we know that we can rest in knowing that You will provide a way. Thank You for always being and giving all we need, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

myallforhim

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
✟1,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
God bless Rose with a car so that she will be able to do more for your service. Grant healing in her body. Please open the doors finacially for Rose.We ask all these things in your mighty name. I am :prayer: for you. I know what it is like not to have a car of your own.

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, Bless this dear sister in her body. She needs healing and relief from pain. She asks for a miracle of healing and I stand with her for the same. Show her things she can do to manage her health to keep things from getting worse.

She also needs transportation. Bless her with a car that is reliable and affordable. If she can't afford a car, open the heart of someone who can give her one. Provide enough cash for her to maintain the car properly and to be able to buy gas for it. Be a sure presence in her life to comfort her and let her see you hear her prayers. Bless her with your will and be her father, her brother, her teacher and her friend all her life! In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

GraceInHim

† Need a lifeguard? Mine walks on water †
Oct 25, 2005
MA
✟24,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
rose7 said:
:help: pray that God bless me with my own car very soon. Why I can do more for Him. Also that Jesus give me a miracle in my body. Thank you all so much for praying for these situations. God bless you al:help: :amen:

With all my heart and mind, pray to God, saying, God of grace, be with Rose :prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.