In need of your prayers and support

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Help me please I'm just telling you how deeply I've been attacked by Satan. I'm hearing the crudest things, coming from him. I have a priest coming to my home tomorrow to bless it. Please pray for me, that Satan leaves me alone and then I return to God the Father, and have a zeal for listening to the word of God and that my heart turns holy and pure. Thank you and God bless

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Help me please I'm just telling you how deeply I've been attacked by Satan. I'm hearing the crudest things, coming from him. I have a priest coming to my home tomorrow to bless it. Please pray for me, that Satan leaves me alone and then I return to God the Father, and have a zeal for listening to the word of God and that my heart turns holy and pure. Thank you and God bless
I truly want this to work for me. I surrender all my will to Jesus Christ. Please pray for me I'm in desperate need of prayers.

SharonAnnette
SharonAnnette
Please also pray, that I get all my confessions out to the priest and unburden my soul. Thank you for your prayers and God bless.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you SharonAnnette. The Lord hears your prayers.

Father, I pray that SharonAnnette will be saturated in Your Word, as Your Spirit guides her unto all Truth. Help her to put on the whole armour of God (Ephesians 6:11) that she may withstand the schemes of the devil. I pray also that she will see that we need no other mediator than Christ (1 Timothy 2:5), and that by confessing her sins to You Lord, You are faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9). In the Mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0