Illegal immigrant accused of being behind head-on collision that killed 12-year-old boy

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"She was arrested the same day as the crash and is facing charges of involuntary manslaughter in the first degree, two counts of assault in the second degree, two counts of endangering a child in the first degree, and one count of operating a vehicle without a valid license."

A tragedy. So many deaths because Joe Biden decided he was above the law.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A tragedy. So many deaths because Joe Biden decided he was above the law
Okay, here we go. When did Endrina Bracho get here? We don't know, yet, but it doesn't matter much for propaganda as all immigration crimes are to be laid at Biden's door. We know this is the plan and we have seen it play out (see Sen. Katie Boyd Britt's SOTU response).

A GoFundMe was set up to help the family pay for Travis´medical expenses.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
"She was arrested the same day as the crash and is facing charges of involuntary manslaughter in the first degree, two counts of assault in the second degree, two counts of endangering a child in the first degree, and one count of operating a vehicle without a valid license."

A tragedy. So many deaths because Joe Biden decided he was above the law.

Millions of undocumented persons and you have just one traffic death. The Jan6ers are way more efficient. In a much smaller group (about 1000), they have *two* vehicular manslaughter (or homicide or how ever it is charged) cases both from driving drunk the wrong way on the freeway

My point -- I don't know how many fatal car crashes in the US relate to undocumented drivers, but sensationalizing one seems rather manipulative given that with the proportions of undocumented persons in the US and the number of fatal car wrecks there should be one a day or so.

Upvote 0