Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS - My brother wants me to go out..and karaoke tonight...but not til ten....

I have a sunday school lesson to plan and a bed to sleep in before tomorrow...

but he's being annoying and telling me it's for our birthday, I have to...oy!

I'm thinking I shouldn't....

Yes, yes you should.

Carpe Diem! Sing while the music plays and all that.

You can sleep when you're dead :D

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS - My brother wants me to go out..and karaoke tonight...but not til ten....

I have a sunday school lesson to plan and a bed to sleep in before tomorrow...

but he's being annoying and telling me it's for our birthday, I have to...oy!

I'm thinking I shouldn't....
If you're thinking you shouldn't, then I wouldn't. But if you do decide to go, dont regret it! Enjoy it :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
M

Marycita

If you're thinking you shouldn't, then I wouldn't. But if you do decide to go, dont regret it! Enjoy it :)
I probably shouldn't..the whole time I'm there I'll be thinking "I should be at home, planning"

plus I know I'm gonna end up being the DD and ...I'm just not a fan of seeing my siblings in that state...

ohh...am I being selfish? :(

Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oy!! You're as bad as him

he goes "come on, there's RUM"

That's just not a good idea..I've been wanting a rum and coke for a long while..but one gets to me..

and I really haven't planned for tomorrow at all :sorry:

Here's the plan. Just say no and drink Sprite.

Do a lesson on the Three Trees story, using paper to draw the simple characters and have the kids color them in as you tell it. Bada bing, bada boom! Instant lesson plan.

See how easy this could be?

Hahaha, no, its just cause I want to go so I feel the need to live vicariously through you :sorry:

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I probably shouldn't..the whole time I'm there I'll be thinking "I should be at home, planning"

plus I know I'm gonna end up being the DD and ...I'm just not a fan of seeing my siblings in that state...

ohh...am I being selfish? :(
No I think you're being responsible. lol I saw your comment about the rum&coke and honestly I odnt think having a hangover at church of all places is great :p So I like the sound of DD much better. But I agree, I think you should just stay home and plan.

If all else fails, just pray about it. :hug:

Upvote 0
M

Marycita

Here's the plan. Just say no and drink Sprite.

Do a lesson on the Three Trees story, using paper to draw the simple characters and have the kids color them in as you tell it. Bada bing, bada boom! Instant lesson plan.

See how easy this could be?

Hahaha, no, its just cause I want to go so I feel the need to live vicariously through you :sorry:
Actually..I'm supposed to plan a lesson on Jesus calling Matthew... :p

and...I'd go if it were with you instead..because I know I wouldn't be stuck with you bugging me to drink all night and such ^_^

No I think you're being responsible. lol I saw your comment about the rum&coke and honestly I odnt think having a hangover at church of all places is great :p So I like the sound of DD much better. But I agree, I think you should just stay home and plan.

If all else fails, just pray about it. :hug:

Thank you :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Amber.ly

Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and...I'd go if it were with you instead..because I know I wouldn't be stuck with you bugging me to drink all night and such ^_^

Yeah, I understand. Drunk people are only funny to other drunks.

[said from many years of experience with extended family members who ruin holidays]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.