IJWTS Thread (27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marycita

IJWTS - Little Miss H came up to me this morning and told me she had a bad dream last night and I was in it...I was like, "how could it be a bad dream if I was in it?" and she said, "well, there were bad guys chasing me and I was trying to get away, and then Miss K came and tried to get me, but didn't so she left, and then you came and saved me from the mean guys, and then took me home and made me dinner" ....she's precious....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think it is supposed to be beer lol I thought it was OJ until I posted it. I was wondering if anyone would notice. Thanks for the laughs I sure needed them.
Tsk tsk tsk! :p

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lol Hey it could be juice, you never know.

IJWTS: All of this OJ talk really has me wishing I had some. And I do mean orange juice lol
-resists urge to make a joke- And now I want OJ as well!

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS- As I'm sure can be seen (especially in the age thread where I said as much), Historia now comes with an extra dose of opinions. You're welcome. If you can't handle the awesomeness that is a little bit more of me, then there is the ignore list. I make full use of that baby.

It's really too bad that there isn't a CF mood of "feisty" because the others are just not quite right for me.

Reactions: crishmael
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.