If you could be any animal in the universe...

CoachR64

Awesome, with a side order of amazing
Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Without hesitation, a Rhino. They will charge full speed ahead at speeds approaching 35mph, even though they can only see 30 feet in front of them. That is the kind of fearlessness in which I want to be able to attack life.

Coach

Upvote 0

warriorofprayer

Aug 18, 2007
Ontario
✟8,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Without hesitation, a Rhino. They will charge full speed ahead at speeds approaching 35mph, even though they can only see 30 feet in front of them. That is the kind of fearlessness in which I want to be able to attack life.

Coach
then don't let me stand in your way coach, by all means charge full speed ahead! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Teufelhund

Senior Veteran
Jul 29, 2007
Camp Pendleton, Ca
✟18,575.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In the universe? I would be the Ravenous Bugbladder Beast of Traal. In the known universe I would be a wolf, they are some of the most tenacious animals in existence, and they're without a doubt one of the most romantic, and they're likely the deepest in friendship.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

alfrodull

Senior Veteran
Jul 13, 2007
✟11,571.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I think I would probably want to be a swallow. Because they are so manuverable and fly really close to the ground and are always chasing something. Possibly an Eagle, but flying around like a kite doesn't sound like very much fun to me.

For those of you wondering: european.

I'd rather be an african swallow. They're non-migratory. Or better yet, a killer rabbit!

But my top choice would be a house cat. I'd have my own personal servant to feed me, brush me, and clean up after me.

Upvote 0