Natro

Agnostic Atheist
Nov 16, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟12,143.00
Faith
Atheist
If satanism was the majority would you want "In Satan we Trust" on the dollor bill? Would you want Satanic politics deciding what your children couldn't learn in school? Would you want the Satanic 10 commandments posted infront of a Court House? Would you want Satanic people saying that it was wrong to do what you wanted to do with your body acording to their belifes?

Jinn_Ku

Irregular Member
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
✟8,136.00
Faith
Christian
If this country was based from it's founding on those beleifs, I wouldn't WANT them, but I would recognize that there is a "good" (and I use that word loosely) reason to have them.

But posting the "Satanic 10 Commandments" and Satinists telling us what we should and shouldn't believe can happen. That's the joy of our country.

Upvote 0

Serapha

Jun 29, 2003
✟6,704.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Natro said:
If satanism was the majority would you want "In Satan we Trust" on the dollor bill? Would you want Satanic politics deciding what your children couldn't learn in school? Would you want the Satanic 10 commandments posted infront of a Court House? Would you want Satanic people saying that it was wrong to do what you wanted to do with your body acording to their belifes?
Hi there!

:wave:

1) Satanism is the majority.

2) The love of money is the root of all evil.

3) New Age is already being taught in the schools systems as well as the churches of the world.

4) The Satanic ten commandmants rule most world courts.

5) It isn't your body... it is just on loan.

~malaka~

Upvote 0

Natro

Agnostic Atheist
Nov 16, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟12,143.00
Faith
Atheist
Malaka said:
Hi there!

:wave:

1) Satanism is the majority.

2) The love of money is the root of all evil.

3) New Age is already being taught in the schools systems as well as the churches of the world.

4) The Satanic ten commandmants rule most world courts.

5) It isn't your body... it is just on loan.

~malaka~
2) No love of money is the root of capitalism. Non ignorent greed is a good thing. Greed and money are what made your computer work, electricity run through your walls and food apear in the grocery store. If you are not useing a self made generater and computer and dont grow your own food then you are useing evil to spred the word of god(if money is the root of all evil). The ends don't justify the meens my friend.
4) I can't comment about this because i don't know the satanic ten commandments.
5) No in your belife system the body is not on loan. The soul is. The body decomposes in the earth God doesn't take it back.

Upvote 0

jayswife29

Jun 26, 2003
n.y.
Visit site
✟454.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
More productive than christianity? How so? While there are some radical christians, as there are radicals in every group, for the most part christianity doesn't hurt anyone, doesnt promote adultery, fornication, lies, murder, etc. so even if there was no God, or no bible, what are the morals of christianity hurting?

Upvote 0

onikirimaru777

Seeker of the Hidden
Oct 18, 2003
Pflugerville, Texas
Visit site
✟1,623.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"3) New Age is already being taught in the schools systems as well as the churches of the world."
Would you be talking about New Age as spiritual enlightenment or magickal practice or witchcraft? I disagree with you on that. Most people dont have the mental capacity to understand most New Age material and are generally shunned by the rest of their peers even they do practice them or tell people about them. Maybe thats just the school I go to

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jimx611

Nov 19, 2003
Washington DC/ Dallas Tx
Visit site
✟15,175.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think most people on earth regard that Satanism falls into the occult then a religion, like Christianity, Jewish, Islam, Buddhist, etc. Also, the premise of the question is unfare, because the teaching of most religions advocate morals that anyone would consider Good in nature without hesitation. But Satanism is so extremely different in its teaching and rituals (any open-minded person would hesitate and question the goals of the teachings) so it cannot be inserted in to government creation or legislation the same way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Havoc

Celtic Witch
Jul 26, 2002
Realityville
Visit site
✟21,635.00
Faith
Pagan
roadie432002 said:
when things go wrong in your life,and they will,if you are a Christian you do have someone to turn too.I suspect that witches are secular hedionists.right.If it feels good do it.
Wrong.

Most Witches adhere to a very strict code known as the Rede, "So long as you harm no-one, including yourself, you may do as you will". This is the ultimate expression of personal responsibility, even moreso than codified laws because there are no loopholes to wiggle through.

Upvote 0

Osiris

Übermensch
Mar 15, 2003
Visit site
✟4,264.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Voice Of Reason said:
Satanism is the majority? How do you figure?

IF Satanism was the majority , It'd be the same thing, mirror image wise, as if Christianity was the majority. Satanians would be raised believing Hell is good and Heaven is evil. They would celebrate Halloween on Christmas and Christmas on Halloween.
But I think they should still keep it away from Schools and government..
You wouldn't want a government that descrimates you becase you aren't their religion, do you?

Upvote 0