What REALLY happened in Genesis CH 3. Let's look at it, outside the box.

rodm1974

May 28, 2014
✟17,698.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Genesis 3:15: And I will make you (Satan) and the woman (Eve) hate each other, and "your seed" (Speaking to Satan) and "her seed" (Speaking to Eve) will hate each other.)

Where it says "Her Seed" That means physical, human beings... The same hermetical rule, applies to "Your seed" Satan's seed is also physical.

Now IF you are one of those people who doesn't understand the scriptures, allow me to clarify.

The serpent WAS NOT a snake, the serpent was cursed later, and the curse was that he crawl on his belly, so he did become a snake, but previously he was more of a hybrid, beast, man mix. This is why Eve was NOT shocked when he spoke to her.

The old English meaning of fruit and midst, and other words in the text, throughout the scriptures, and her being deceived IE. seduced means there was a sexual event between her and the hybrid.

This was to ruin the linage of Jesus, and this is not the only time Satan tried to do this.

Also this is why the religious leaders said to Jesus, "we were not born from fornication or adultery, after Jesus said "You are of YOUR FATHER The Devil. Jesus was NOT speaking metaphorically here.

Qubit

Mar 6, 2024
USA
✟13,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi @rodm1974 . Interesting topic. This is something I have studied for many years.

I will add some of my research here in case you find it useful.

Genesis 3:15: And I will make you (Satan) and the woman (Eve) hate each other, and "your seed" (Speaking to Satan) and "her seed" (Speaking to Eve) will hate each other.)

I prefer the KJV translation since it adds specific details...

Genesis 3:15
"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

The word 'enmity' has a deeper meaning that is defined here...

Ephesians 2:15
"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace"

One of the meanings is that enmity is about making one out of two. In other words, it is describing Conception (two shall become one flesh).

Here are two other translations that clarify the concept...

Ephesians 2:15 (Good News Translation)
He abolished the Jewish Law with its commandments and rules, in order to
create out of the two races one new people in union with himself, in this way making peace.

Ephesians 2:15 (New Living Translation)
He did this by ending the system of law with its commandments and regulations. He made peace between Jews and Gentiles by
creating in himself one new people from the two groups.

Do you understand? It is a Biology verse describing two different Genomes that combine to form one Genome, hence Ovum fertilization.

To put it simply:
  • Thy Seed (Seed of the Serpent) = Sperm <- What all Males have
  • Her Seed (Seed of the Woman) = Ovum <- What all Females have
Her Seed as Sperm2.png

So yes, when Jesus said 'ye are of your father the Devil', he meant it literally. In other words, Satan is the biological father of the human race.

Where it says "Her Seed" That means physical, human beings... The same hermetical rule, applies to "Your seed" Satan's seed is also physical.

I agree, however it is the merging of the two Seeds (enmity) that produces the single Child.

The serpent WAS NOT a snake, the serpent was cursed later,

I agree.

...and the curse was that he crawl on his belly, so he did become a snake

I agree. I will also add that the so called 'snake' that Satan was turned into is what we now call Sperm. Said Sperm became Cain, the first incarnation of Satan into human form...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

, but previously he was more of a hybrid, beast, man mix.

I agree. I will also add that Satan had reproductive organs that were genetically transferred to Adam and Eve. Hence, the 'shame' they had after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit.

seduced means there was a sexual event between her and the hybrid.

You are getting close to what I have discovered. The 'sexual event' was not between Satan and Eve, however. It was between Satan and another woman. No, it was not Lilith.

Their sexual union produced the fertilized Ovum often referred to as the Forbidden Fruit. The Forbidden Fruit has been right there in the Bible the entire time. Christians are blind and cannot see it...

Revelation 17:4
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"

The Golden Cup is the Forbidden Fruit. It is the Zygote by which we all were conceived from. Now you know who Mom is. :)

The entire Human Race are the 'harlots and abominations' she gave birth to. Yeah, that means all of us! It is a hard-core lesson that few are able to receive due to pride, arrogance, agenda, hubris, etc. This is why we need Salvation.

Also this is why the religious leaders said to Jesus, "we were not born from fornication or adultery, after Jesus said "You are of YOUR FATHER The Devil. Jesus was NOT speaking metaphorically here.

Bingo.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Now IF you are one of those people who doesn't understand the scriptures, allow me to clarify.

The serpent WAS NOT a snake, the serpent was cursed later, and the curse was that he crawl on his belly, so he did become a snake, but previously he was more of a hybrid, beast, man mix. This is why Eve was NOT shocked when he spoke to her.

The old English meaning of fruit and midst, and other words in the text, throughout the scriptures, and her being deceived IE. seduced means there was a sexual event between her and the hybrid.

This was to ruin the linage of Jesus, and this is not the only time Satan tried to do this.

but previously he was more of a hybrid, beast, man mix
Nowhere is this stated in the word of God.

Genesis 3:1: Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”

The serpent was a a beast (not a hybrid)

Evil spirits have the ability to take over existing forms ... satan entered the form of the snake.

We know satan did not start out as a serpent ... but rather an angel. So we can only conclude satan entered the physical form of a snake.

The Bible tells us that Satan used a real serpent to deceive Eve. And because of his entrance into the serpent, he can rightly be called the “serpent of old” or “great dragon” in Revelation.

Could have very well been the serpent body satan entered into was a winged serpent .... but a serpent just the same (beast of the field) ... likely so imo.

Upvote 0