✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
MORTANIUS said:
Dan, if you look throughout this thread, I believe this has already been posted. :D
:blush: You know what's funny? I've actually been tying to pay attention to everything said here, from both sides, just to see if I can learn anything. That one went flying by. :doh: Oh well, sorry, I'll go back and check out the previous answere to that one. Thanks Mort!

Upvote 0

MORTANIUS

May 22, 2005
Kitchener
✟960.00
Faith
Lutheran
DanHead said:
:blush: You know what's funny? I've actually been tying to pay attention to everything said here, from both sides, just to see if I can learn anything. That one went flying by. :doh: Oh well, sorry, I'll go back and check out the previous answere to that one. Thanks Mort!

Don't worry, I've made the same mistake and will continue to do so and even worse when I get older :D

Upvote 0

BigNorsk

Contributor
Nov 23, 2004
✟18,457.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I thought it was just fine to have a "review". When I saw your post, I thought "What didn't I post that already?"

That particular passage in the BoC is near the end of the development of the Lutheran beliefs as shown, it is really kind of a summary or statement of conclusion. It really doesn't leave much room in the interpretation of what is right and what is not, does it? At least it doesn't if one accepts the words as they are written.

Marv

Upvote 0

MORTANIUS

May 22, 2005
Kitchener
✟960.00
Faith
Lutheran
I would just like to remind people that this post is not to encourage "anti Roman Catholocism" or even anti Orthodoxy.

It is aimed at doctrines of which are disagreeable.

There is a huge difference between being against a Denomination and being against certain doctrines. I hope everyone can see that.

Upvote 0

KagomeShuko

Wretched Sinner/Belovèd Child of God/Church Nerd
Sep 6, 2004
Lake Charles, LA
Visit site
✟22,275.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mod hat on

If you are not a moderator, please do not play moderator.

Please watch the language in this thread. While there is a difference between stating why you don't agree with doctrine, there's also a difference in HOW this is stated. Let's be VERY clear from now on in wording and VERY careful to NOT insult any other Christians.

[notroll]

/Mod hat off

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.