Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I think we all put up invisible walls inadvertently. My father's girlfriend told me once that I seem so self-sufficient that it's intimidating to people and causes them to not want to approach me.

It's a fine line we walk trying to break down our own walls: how much vulnerabilty do we want to show to others?

If you want to date, I've no doubt you could find someone pretty quickly. I don't have any great, novel ideas to find someone. Do you have married friends? Do they know other singles? I don't care for workplace romances, but do you have female friends at work who might know someone? Let people know you're available and interested and you'll probably soon be fighting off guys. :)

That's what I was thinking too! I don't know about the being able to find someone pretty quickly (well maybe if I wasn't choosy at all lol). I've never NOT wanted to date, but so far no takers ha ha. I do think its in God's timing though so I'm not worried. I think I need to meet someone in my church but it hasn't happened yet, and I think that it might be God's plan too that I haven't met anyone yet, cuz I wouldn't want to muck it up (God's plan for me). I only had one guy that came to my house to buy a bed I was selling, and he told me he just got separated and the bed was for when his kids come over to sleep, and then when we were loading up the bed he says to me "So hey, if you ever want to go out to dinner or something, you got my number" :confused: So if you call that someone asking me out that's all I've gotten so far lol.

Upvote 0