Philadelphia
✟15,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i am fat, well not fat but slightly over what I should wiegh. I am not particualarly happy with my weight, but I am not fat so I am not sad. But I need help on trying to shed the extra pounds I have recently gained (about 25). I try not to eat as much, but it is almost like an addiction, or a security blanket that I need to have with me every where. I fell the other day walking through some water and pulled a muscle in my hand and thigh and the first thing my dad said was it happened so easily because I am out of shape. Any excersising I do hurts so much. Can someone help me at all? I am a little on the frustrated side!

Reactions: Serenity Now!

Serenity Now!

the poster formerly known as Rev2:10
Oct 1, 2004
WI
Visit site
✟15,999.00
Faith
Christian
Hi! :wave: It's a difficult thing to do what you are doing--- facing that you need to lose weight. I was in denial for years and years. There wasn't a mirror in the house and I wouldn't allow any pictures taken of me.

I don't know how because I never believed I could do it.... but I lost 124 pounds. I won't mention what diet I used, but it's good just to journal what you eat. You never realize how much you eat until you write it down! Also ANY kind of activity helps and builds up your endurance so you can do even more activity.

Believe me, if the Queen of Crab Rangoon (me!) can do it, so can you. You just need to find what "diet" or method of eating will work for your lifestyle. I'll be cheering you on!! If you ever need to talk, private message me. I'll be praying for you!!

I also posted this on my fridge to help me out: "Taste and see that the Lord is good!!"

Upvote 0

maholicke424

Sep 29, 2004
Philadelphia
✟15,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know that I eat a lot. I have tried various diets and it is hard. Thank you so much for your reply and I know that if I try hard enough my blessing will come. Thanks you again and I will be sure to PM you if I have any good news or need help! God Bless.

Upvote 0