Sep 4, 2004
✟16,476.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why amd I posting this I do not know, I think its a way my spirit is crying. But ok here is my situation I know how to accept christ in me I know how to gain ever lasting life. But what I do not know is how long my life can take without christ in me, I mean I know people who are christians and they still live ways in which I never thought they were saved. I been told that we are not perfect creations and that is why we need christ, But these past days I been having dreams and at the end it has been with something with christ or getting saved.

I was saved one time ok three times in my life and I was baptized (sp) but I think the stress of the teen life just gained up on me and took christ away from my heart. But now I am seeking but I need some inside help.:crossrc:

LilLamb219

The Lamb is gone
Site Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
✟83,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I was saved one time ok three times in my life

To me, that just doesn't make sense.

But, from what you've written, you don't sound as if you have assurance of the Gospel message. The assurance comes from the cross and Him crucified. You believe that your sins are forgiven because Christ died on the cross for you? If so, then you should not fret at all about salvation and you will have eternal life with our Father.

In your baptism, do you know that your sins were washed away (direct connection to the cross), you were clothed in Christ's righteousness, received the gift of the Holy Spirit and you were adopted into God's family?

You don't have to pray a prayer or make any decision for salvation, for it was won at the cross for you. God gave you faith to believe that, so cling to what HE has done for you. Cling to our Savior. Read His Word and be comforted. You sound as if you need more comfort from His Word (to be fed) than anything else :)

Reactions: stumpjumper
Upvote 0

homeschooling_Momma

Apr 20, 2006
Alabama
✟15,687.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
oh, baby......hon...please listen when you see this....

you need to study the Word, and find a good church to attend, and even mind a Pastor to talk to.....

I am a Baptist & I will share with you what I believe.

Salvation Is Free) OH AMEN!

Salvation is a simple step, yet it is the most important thing you will ever do in your whole life. I want to briefly and quickly share with you the greatest gift you can possible receive. As all gifts it is FREE...

We Must First Realize that we are ALL Sinners.

Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

That means me, you and everyone else has sinned. You see, it all started with Adam and Eve in the garden and we inherited that sin nature, which makes us all sinners.

We Must Realize that Jesus Christ Died for us.

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Our payment for sin is death, meaning an eternal place in Hell, but because God sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross we have a way of escape.

I Corinthians 15:3-4 "For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

We Must Accept Him as our Personal Lord and Savior

Romans 10:9,10,13 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Salvation is simply putting your Faith and Trust in Him. In the last verse you see "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Today I want to replace that whosever with your name.

For _______________(YOUR NAME) Shall call upon the name of the Lord
_____________(YOUR NAME) Shall be SAVED!!!!

That is as simple as it gets. You just trust and Believe on His name you shall be saved!!

Would like today to ask him in your heart? If you do just pray this simple prayer and He WILL save you.

"Lord Jesus, I realize I am sinner and that I am in need of A Saviour. I am asking you to come into my heart and forgive me of my sins . I am placing my life in your hands, and trusting you as my Lord and Savior. Lord I Love You, and help me to live as you would have me to live.

In Jesus Name, Amen!! Glory to God.

WHAT WE BELIEVE

WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAYS

We Believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God. That the King James Version is the only preserved Bible, and it is perfect and without error.

II Timothy 3:16-17 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."

The Person Of God

We Believe there is but ONE God eternally existing in three persons. He is supreme in Person, and Eternal in Being.

Mark 12:32 "And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:"

The Person of Jesus Christ

We Believe in the virgin birth of Christ, His Deity, His sinless life, His vicarious death, and His shed blood for the sins of the whole world. We believe that He rose again on the third day, and is waiting to call His family home.

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 "For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

The Person of the Holy Spirit

We Believe that the Holy Spirit is the executive of the Godhead. He convicts of sin, judgment, righteousness, and bears witness to the truth. We believe that He executes the plan of God for salvation. He seals, endues, guides, teaches, and helps the believers.

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

The Fall Of Man

We Believe God created man in His own image and that he fell into sin willfully, therefore every man is a sinner, and is in need of a Saviour.

Romans 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"

Salvation of Sinners

We Believe that Salvation is by grace through faith, and that Jesus Christ's shed blood on Calvary is the only escape for sinners.

Romans 10:9-10,13 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Security of Believers

We Believe that once you are saved, you are saved for eternity. Our security rests in the person of Jesus Christ, and He is our assurance.

Ephesians 1:13-14 "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory."

The Church

We Believe the church is a local body called out of baptized believers. We believe her function is to fulfill the Great Commission. We Believe that there are still two ordinances of the church in which we practice - The Lord's Supper and Baptism.

Mat 16:16-18 "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

Separation

We Believe that Christians are in this world but are not of this world. Therefore we strive to abstain from all appearance of evil, and to do that which is right in the sight of the Lord.

I John 2:15-17 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."

Heaven and Hell

We Believe in a literal Heaven and Hell. We believe all those saved by the blood of Jesus Christ have an eternal place in Heaven, and all those who are unsaved are condemned to eternal torment in Hell.

John 14:1-3 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

Revelation 20:14-15 "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Current Trends

We DO NOT Believe and we take a stand against the current day trends of Neo-Orthodoxy, Neo-Evangelicalism, the Ecumenical Movement, and the Charismatic Movement.

I Peter 2:9 "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:"

Satan and His Fallen Angels

We Believe Satan is a created being who sinned, and therefore was thrown out of Heaven into Hell. He is the adversary of every Christian and the deceiver of every lost man. His judgment is imminent in the Lake of Fire.

Revelation 20:2-3 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Psalm 122:1 "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord".

We use only the King James Version of God's holy Word.

What must I do to be saved????

You must ACKNOWLEDGE….
Romans 3:23
‘For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.’
You must UNDERSTAND….
Romans 6:23
‘For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.’
You must REPENT…..
Luke 13:3 (b)
‘ …except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.’
You must BELIEVE…
Romans 10:9
‘ That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou
Shalt be saved.’
Remember this also….
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved….
Romans 10:13
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God ….
Romans 10:17
SALVATION IS FOR
EVERYONE!
Written by Kimberly Storey
All scripture quoted is
The King James Version of the Bible……
Praise the Lord for His saving grace!
praisethelord1.gif

I know that other beliefs are represented here and I am sure you are open to reading them too...

I just wanted to share these with you, not preach to you.....

I love you, Jesus does too baby.

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
republican said:
Why amd I posting this I do not know, I think its a way my spirit is crying. But ok here is my situation I know how to accept christ in me I know how to gain ever lasting life. But what I do not know is how long my life can take without christ in me, I mean I know people who are christians and they still live ways in which I never thought they were saved. I been told that we are not perfect creations and that is why we need christ, But these past days I been having dreams and at the end it has been with something with christ or getting saved.

I was saved one time ok three times in my life and I was baptized (sp) but I think the stress of the teen life just gained up on me and took christ away from my heart. But now I am seeking but I need some inside help.:crossrc:
Well, I would have liked to know your ole ford was a chevy but I will forgive you for that. I guess we have to take what is available....

Number 1, you need to put your eyes on God, not man.

Number 2, The Holy Spirit is wooing you, that is what your dreams are. That is a good thing.

No one comes to Jesus except through the Holy Spirit.

Now because you have been saved 3 times, I am going to assume you know something about salvation.

To be saved/born again you have to ask God to forgive you of your sins. (now read this very carefully, because this is what happens to people all too often:

You are a sinner because you were born a sinner. We are of fleshly bodies.

The flesh in us cries out for the things that bring us pleasure, such as:

selfishness, greed, jeasously, hate, envy, spite, and otherthings like that.

Anything the flesh wants and desires or lust for is sin. So you see, you don't

have to be a bad person/killer, theif, and all the other things we normally

think of as sin.

Now that you understand what sin really is, it is easier to understan why we

need to be saved/born again. You see God only looks at the heart. God does

not look on a sinful heart.

Only God knows our heart. He knows what is in your heart that you don't even know.

We need salvation for out soul so we can spend eternity with God.

Now you study on what I have told you and read John and Romans in you

Bible. Read it sentence by sentence so you will understand what God is tell you.

The next time you ask Jesus to come into your life mean it. Understand why you mean it.

Sinner's Prayer: Lord, I know I am a sinner. I confess my sins to you. Lord, I

want to live my life for you. I ask you now to come into my heart and live in

me. Fill me with your Holy Spirit so that I will have help to make the walk for you and for me.

I believe in my heart that you died on the cross for my sins. I believe that

you rose on the 3rd. day and now you are seated at the right hand of the Father.

I give you my heart this day and I will live my life for you. In Jesus name, I pray. amen

Now when you are ready to make this step, you can do it right in the privacy of your home. All that is required is that you make a public profession of your faith and when the time is right, you will want to be baptised.

You can be saved in your church it dosen't matter. You can send me back a message you have made the decision. Just confirm it to someone.

Remember what "other Christian" are telling you has nothing to do with your salvation.
Now you know what is required of you. You don't have to make changes in

yourself, If you follow Jesus, you will began to see through different eyes

and hear through different ears. (gossip is a sin and to God their is no little

sin or big sin. SIN IS SIN AND GOD REFUSES TO LOOK UPON SIN.)

I am sorry I didn't mean to write so much but I get so excited talking to

others about Our Lord and Savior and His wonderful plan He has for our lives.

As you grow and it will take time, you will began to understand more clearly.

I wish you the best and will talk with you anytime. Just pm me. God Bless you

Upvote 0

stumpjumper

Left the river, made it to the sea
Site Supporter
May 10, 2005
✟71,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LilLamb219 said:
To me, that just doesn't make sense.

But, from what you've written, you don't sound as if you have assurance of the Gospel message. The assurance comes from the cross and Him crucified. You believe that your sins are forgiven because Christ died on the cross for you? If so, then you should not fret at all about salvation and you will have eternal life with our Father.

In your baptism, do you know that your sins were washed away (direct connection to the cross), you were clothed in Christ's righteousness, received the gift of the Holy Spirit and you were adopted into God's family?

You don't have to pray a prayer or make any decision for salvation, for it was won at the cross for you. God gave you faith to believe that, so cling to what HE has done for you. Cling to our Savior. Read His Word and be comforted. You sound as if you need more comfort from His Word (to be fed) than anything else :)

Amen!

Upvote 0

Jim47

Heaven Bound
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2004
Michigan
✟46,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
republican said:

I hope this doesn't offend you but you can't get saved 3 times. Jesus died one time for the sins of all the world. All that is required for you to be saved is to believe in Him and in God's promises which are one and the same.

Having a so called spiritual experience is not the same as being saved. God calls you to faith through the work of The Holy Spirit. It is not by your effort or choosing, God chooses you. You either believe in God or you reject Him, you don't have the ability to choose Him. We are all born sinners and are ny nature enemies of God. We know only sin and unbelief. We come to faith by God's grace and theough the calling of The Holy Ghost.

What you are describing is a "feel good faith". This is commonly taught in many churches and is wrong. We are not saved simply because we feel good, we are saved by the blood of Christ. Yes, we should rejoice over God calling us, but we still live in a sinful human body and in a sin filled world, because of this there will be times when we feel bad, but we are still saved as you call it. God doesn't just up and leave us because we feel bad. He is faithful while we are unfaithful. I would write you more but I am feeling a bit under the weather. Maybe later. :wave:

Upvote 0

christianmomof3

pursuing Christ
Apr 12, 2005
in Christ
✟25,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Once you are saved, you are saved. You don't have to keep on asking for salvation once you are saved. If you have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as your God and savior and confessed that you are a sinner, then you are saved. Your feelings don't mean you are or are not saved. Salvation is a fact. Christ died for your sins. If you accept that, that is all you need to do. If you are feeling far from the Lord, you can pray, read the Bible, call upon His name, meet with other Christians, sing Hymns, and confess any sins you have not yet confessed. But you don't get saved more than once. However, you do grow in the Lord's life, and you are transformed by the renewing of your mind which comes from the things listed above. God has saved you - you don't have to do anything else to be saved. Now you just need to enjoy His life! He wants you to live a life of always rejoicing in Him! So thank Him for everything, pray, praise Him, read the Bible, call upon His name, sing hymns of praise to Him and enjoy the Lord!

Upvote 0

DaRev

Apr 18, 2006
✟19,002.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
republican said:

First, We don't accept Christ. He accepts us.
John 15:16, "You did not choose me, but I chose you." Our faith in Him comes as a result of His work in us, not the other way around. Ephesians 2:8, "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God." What Paul is saying here is that our faith in Christ, our belief in Him, comes not by our own doing or effort, but solely by the grace of God. It is a free gift. If we had to do something to get it, thenm it wouldn't be a gift.

So the question is, do you have this saving faith? I would most assuredly say "Yes, you do!" and praise God for it. It is clearly evident in the fact that you are concerned about it. The Holy Spirit is clearly working in you. You just need to realize this. One's conversion to Christianity is not a choice or decision that the individual makes, because we are by nature sinful. We are conceived and born in a state of sin (Psalm 51:5), a state of rebellion against God and are deserving of His wrath and punishment. We are dead in our sinful state and dead people cannot make choices or decisions, but Christ makes us alive by His atoning work on the cross. By baptism we are united with His death, which is the punishment for our sins in our place, and at the same time we are united in His resurrection to new and everlasting life (Romans 6). Our ability to do anything comes solely from the power of God in Christ working in us. As our Gospel reading from church yesterday says, "Apart from Me, you can do nothing."
Our conversion is not our "choice or decision", but it is the realization that Christ has died for us and has chosen us and resides in us already.

Bottom line, your faith is evident in your questions and your seeking. If you didn't have faith, you wouldn't care at all. The very fact that you are worried about it shows that the Holy Spirit is working in you and Christ is already in your heart.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It sounds as though you really want to serve God, but you're not sure if he'll have you. As others said, God wants you...He has saved you...you are His own.

Just hold on to the promise that all who believe are saved. You believe. Even if you had times of slippage, Christ expects that to happen. That's why He needed to redeem us. So stand in faith on things that you don't always see and feel. There is power in just trusting.

About your friends...they're accountable to God. He sees what's going on. It's not fine with Him. Ever step we take backward means we have to spend so much time recovering and cleaning up the mess we make.

Upvote 0

Stinker

Senior Veteran
Sep 23, 2004
Overland Park, KS.
✟4,880.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So many times I have bad dreams about my sinful past and I feel just sooo distant from God. I just keep reading the word of God and and keep focusing throughout the day.....until I soon am back to mental and emotional form.

Even if you don't feel like a follower of Christ....be one. The attack from Satan will be beaten back.

Upvote 0

Tavita

beside quiet waters He restores my soul..
Sep 20, 2004
Singleton NSW
✟7,551.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
AU-Liberals
Stinker said:
Even if you don't feel like a follower of Christ....be one. The attack from Satan will be beaten back.

Yes. And even if other christians around you are not living the life you see they should be, as written in the scriptures, then YOU can live those scriptures.

(Joh 21:22) Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? Follow thou me.

In other words, it doesn't matter what the rest of christianity is doing, if you feel God calling you, then put your eyes on Jesus and keep them there.

You are saying that at one time you were close to God and then the distractions of being a teenager took over. I believe He just wants you to repent, to turn away from other distractions and determine to follow Him again. Repenting can mean being very sorrowful and there can sometimes be many tears, but basically it means turning away from sin and turning towards Jesus.

Talk to Him and tell Him you are turning back to Him again and ask forgiveness for going your own way, and for all the sins you can recall you have done while you were going your own way. And don't be alarmed if you 'feel' nothing, feelings are fickle and change from one minute to the next. Just trust and believe that if you have prayed according to His will, then He hears you and will answer you. Be patient. He loves you dearly.

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
republican said:

You need to understand the substitutionary death of Christ on the cross.
Can you explain it to me?

Thanks,
Ed

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Friend,

You cannot lose your salvation!!! If you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and rose again on the third day, and you believe you are a sinner, and repented of your sins, you ARE saved!!!

I know there are Christians out there who still live as non christians. They are one of two things:

One, they are non christians pretending to be christians.

or two,

they are taking advantage of their salvation.

Please don't let that confuse you. The important thing is to believe before it is too late. Remember, it isn't the prayer that saves you, it is your faith in Christ. :hug:

Upvote 0

revmalone

Oct 26, 2005
✟8,106.00
Faith
Christian
republican said:

Greetings

If you accepted Christ and have let sin build up over the years, in order to restore your fellowship with Christ all you have to do is told in 1 john 1:9

If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and Cleanse us from all unrightiousness. (or all our sins we have build up between us and him)

This is what causes a wall to be built up between us and our fellowship with God and Jesus Christ. We must come to God each day asking to be cleansed, confessing our short comings, this keep the fellowship in our Spirit running smooth.

Just ask him to forgive you, and then to teach you to follow him. If he see's you doing this he will meet you there.

Jesus said to him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. Your forgiven forever but the fellowship is maintained thru confession straight to God. If you'd like me to better explain, I'd be glad to .

May God lead you my friend.
Rev Malone

Upvote 0

missionette

Jan 15, 2005
✟9,958.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Republican (nice name btw), it appears that you've gotten some really great answers here. I just want to let you know that your past and even your present do not have to be your future. Like the scriptures say, "The old man is gone, the new man has come."

That means that there is hope for the worst of us. When we confess with our mouths that Jesus is Lord and believe in our hearts that God has raised Jesus from the dead, we are Christians.

I want you to know that no matter what troubles you from your past, I won't judge you. I know it can seem sometimes that Christians are perfect and all-exclusive in a bad way. If you ever want to talk to a Christian who isn't that way, PM me.

Remember, God is always beside you, he'll never let you go.

missionette

Upvote 0

Mrs12bfishin

Apr 19, 2006
✟15,164.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I can totally relate to your thread. At one time that was me. I was saved when I was a little girl, but during my teens I continued to backslide and fall away from God. I started questioning my salvation, because I knew that I had failed and wasn't living the Christian lifestyle. I knew I wasn't worthy of God's love, but after reading the Bible and having fellowship I realized that God still loves me and I am still his child. We are his sheep and sheep tend to stray.

I have learned that the longer you are walking with the Lord (reading the Bible, praying, praising, etc.), the stronger you become in your faith, the more you want to do God's will.

There is a gospel song that for the life of me I cannot recall the name, but it speaks to my heart. Here are a few verses: "Prone to wander, Lord I feel it, prone to leave the God I love. Take my heart, Lord, take and seal it, seal it for they courts above."

When you fall away from God, the Holy Spirit that was placed inside of you grieves and it sounds that is what you are going through now.

Just hold on to the truth! God loves you and will never leave you or forsake you. Turn back to God and he will accept you with open arms!

Upvote 0

WickedServant

The Inner Civil War
May 11, 2005
Vancouver, BC
✟7,968.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lily00 said:
Dear Friend,

You cannot lose your salvation!!! If you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and rose again on the third day, and you believe you are a sinner, and repented of your sins, you ARE saved!!!

I know there are Christians out there who still live as non christians. They are one of two things:

One, they are non christians pretending to be christians.

or two,

they are taking advantage of their salvation.

Please don't let that confuse you. The important thing is to believe before it is too late. Remember, it isn't the prayer that saves you, it is your faith in Christ. :hug:

Nice post! ;)

I am in agreement with one of the previous posts, in which was said do not worry about what the rest of Christianity is doing, set your eyes on Christ. This does not mean fly solo, however.

My voice is with homeschooling momma on get to know a pastor, meet with one regularly if possible, find a church, attend consistently, and start reading a little bit of scripture, and do a little bit of praying, each day.

I think this would be a good start for you:

God, I have sinned. Please forgive me. Have mercy on me.

I say this a lot. It's simple, takes almost no time, and you can build on it as much as you like.

May you be blessed.

Upvote 0