I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

Did you cry laughing?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...LOL..wait let me just catch my breath.

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Take Heart

Be encouraged ♥
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2015
Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay guys, so some of you have probably already seen this viral video. But for those who haven't or for those who simply want to laugh all over again, please check out this video. You'll find out why this video gained 145 million views in a couple of days.

For discussion purposes:
What did you think about the video?
Can you name another time in your life where you cried laughing?

Last edited:

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Haha, what a contagious laugh. Bless her heart.

Apparently she's a worship leader at her church. I can't imagine how much energy she must have when she performs.

Upvote 0

MotherFirefly

May 10, 2016
U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You know that moment when you are laughing so hard, it begins to hurt? Your sides cramp up and at a desperate attempt to breath your laugh turns into an odd sound, resembling a choke for air? You can no longer see because your eyes are unable to open through the flood of tears? You know, the one where people around you get worried, and your cat runs off frightened? The fire department, NASA, and your neighbors show up along side a tv news reporter because the general consensus is a black hole has appeared in your living room?
The forceful implosions of your lungs have even stopped time itself for a split second, and you are sure you are going to die. Oh... there is a bright light. Good night, San Fran. You've been wonderful.

Yeah. Thank you for sharing. :dead:

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
funny.
hmm when I cried laughing. Sometimes when the children act in bibles in schools and they say their lines it cracks everyone up cos they really ham it up.

I have this one friend who when she laughs she snorts like a pig. nuts!! I have to try and reign my jokes in around her.

Reactions: Take Heart
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Take Heart

Be encouraged ♥
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2015
Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, boy...

My sister made me sit through that one on Saturday. I'm afraid I didn't laugh once. I can't stand Chewbacca - I don't actually know if I've ever disliked a fictional character more.
xD I'm like that with some characters as well. But it was more of her laugh and sheer joy that had me rolling.

Upvote 0

Take Heart

Be encouraged ♥
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2015
Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to be her friend! HAHAHAHAHA! Her laugh is great!
Right?? I stalked her on facebook and saw her interview on good morning American- or rather.. the part where she filmed herself about to get interviewed on Good Morning America. It was hilarious as well. Her name's Candace Payne

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Take Heart

Be encouraged ♥
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2015
Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
funny.
hmm when I cried laughing. Sometimes when the children act in bibles in schools and they say their lines it cracks everyone up cos they really ham it up.

I have this one friend who when she laughs she snorts like a pig. nuts!! I have to try and reign my jokes in around her.
Lol, awee that's so cute. When people snort and laugh.. it's adorably funny. xD

Upvote 0

William67

Sep 26, 2014
✟31,464.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow!! What a laugh!! I like that lady!

I don't know what Chewbacca is, but it must be funny too!

All good things
Emmy

Chewbacca is a character from Star Wars.

tumblr_m2i69gOv4U1qmnqf0o1_500.jpg

Reactions: EmmaCat
Upvote 0