• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

i have down synrdrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebus_wuz_teh_kewl

Dec 16, 2004
✟133.00
Faith
Hindu
wuld jebus still luv me becuz he was jewish isnt thast a handicap like down syndrome. i also cant help dribbling on crosses for sometimes :( becuz im down sndrome and i kno its blaspehmy but i cant help it. i have also had dtrouble with communion becuz of my big chin and i have accidently hit statues of jebus and mary and teh saints wit my chin :( by accident tho but tdoesj ebus wuv me

malkin

Oct 20, 2004
✟396.00
Faith
Christian
Welcome to CF.com! Which denomination are you in? Jesus and God love everybody. Being Jewish isn't a handicap, it's a culture. Is there any way that you can move so that you don't dribble on crosses? If you really can't help it at all, God will know that it isn't blasphemous. Have you ever discussed this and your difficulties with taking communion with your friends in your church? Much love JWTK. :D

Upvote 0

BobbieDog

Jul 12, 2004
✟2,373.00
Faith
Other Religion
Jesus just loves jebus_wuz_teh_kewl.
I have a Bhuddist downs friend, and a couple of British downs friends.
Most live in community schools in Scotland. They are called Camphill places, and follow the ideas of a man called Rudolph Steiner.
Downs people are the world experts on loving. Loving seems to be what downs people do best.
I don't see downs as a handicap. Downs is just a different way of being. Very much a love based way of being.
I don't know any Hindus. I like what Ghandi says though: he's the bee's knees.
I would like to see a downs person leading our country one day. The world would become a better place.
I'm very dyslexic, but it's not a handicap. I'm just put together differently.
Take care jebus_wuz_teh_kewl.
Good to have you on CF.
Maybe speak with you again some time.
God bless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.