I escaped from the mental health hospital today.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟963,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I have somatic, erotomatic, religious, and persecutory delusions. The somatic make me believe I have an allergy or condition against foods and meds. With meds it combines somatic and persecutory where I believe it's both poison and that I'm allergic. I'm mostly worried about NMS happening. From 2014-16 I only ate one specific food because I thought I was allergic to all food and actually had in my mind physical reactions but nothing was actually happening. Really no idea why they ever diagnosed AS/HFA back then.
But it is in your head though, and I know right now you are having a very hard time believing that, but you know that you know that you know, deep down on the inside of you, that is the truth nonetheless...

I had voices, delusions, hallucinations, and problems with sights and sounds and noises, etc, and even had a couple of suicide attempts, etc, but that was around ten years ago or so now, and my life situation is much, much better now, and I attribute that to the meds, counseling, and a reduction of symptoms maybe from taking the/my medication and counseling, etc...

The voices and delusions and hallucinations have lessened, but I still have some trouble with sights, sounds, and actual noises sometimes, but I'm on disability/SSI, and my living situation has greatly improved, and although I still do have some problems still, I will never try to do myself in again, and am pretty happy and satisfied and content with my life for the most part now, and spend most of my days in peace now anymore, and I only hope you can get to that point at some point also, but it all started with me finally surrendering and going in.

So please, go back soon, ok.

God Bless!

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟449,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Your intentions are sincere, but if it were that easy there wouldn't be mental hospitals or homeless people wandering the streets talking to themselves.
I am putting you in my prayers.
You'll be ok.
I know of a young girl who went to live with her uncle and he was military and she listened to him to take her meds and she's doing wonderful.

You are in control of how you feel or think of the meds... and you know you're going to do great things taking them. You are not believing they are poison... it was a tiny idea that frightened you and it doesn't have power over you.
You are ok and in fact you'll be happy soon enough.

If you need to talk, I'm around. I promise you, the Almighty is already holding you, so relax and feel His arms around you. He's so in love with you. :sparklingheart:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟449,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
But it is in your head though,

Sometimes an indirect small idea can create a trigger affect.
That said, triggers wind down eventually.

Knowledge is power.
He has power. He is strong.
He's gonna conquer this.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0