Jan 3, 2013
✟1,075.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
That expression was my response/contribution..

Will you clarify what it means? Because either you don't agree that I never said God didn't create everything, or it upsets you that I do believe God created everything.

Upvote 0

artqween

together we are strong :)
Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
Will you clarify what it means? Because either you don't agree that I never said God didn't create everything, or it upsets you that I do believe God created everything.

Im def.ly thrilld u agree with me that God did create everything :-/ thank u

Upvote 0

quartzy

Jul 21, 2010
London, UK
✟19,828.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are each one different in Gods eyes and we are each one different in the eyes of the world. Consider that for a moment, we each have a DNA that makes us different to another, we have a fingerprint that makes us different and an iris that makes us different, why did God make us different? Do you not find that a wonder of the world it must have been put there by a creator for a purpose, to identify us in the times of the end.

Upvote 0

artqween

together we are strong :)
Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
We are each one different in Gods eyes and we are each one different in the eyes of the world. Consider that for a moment, we each have a DNA that makes us different to another, we have a fingerprint that makes us different and an iris that makes us different, why did God make us different? Do you not find that a wonder of the world it must have been put there by a creator for a purpose, to identify us in the times of the end.

And God loves us and Jesus died for us.
He loves our carefill difference..
We call upon him for strength courage hope etc... Hey friends...

Upvote 0