I Believe The Beast is the UN!

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, I've never heard about the black pope. I just pulled up an article about it, and I'll read more later today. Interesting for sure! :clap:
I know nothing at all about this man. Except I have seen him in a dream, assuming the role of the papacy as the Catholic church demanded a more liberal pope.
This current pope, is going to face ridicule next year, and step down. I think it's going to have to do with WW2.

The next Pope is not only a black man, but also the false prophet.:o
:prayer:Lord help this servant understand better the visions which you have given to your prophets, soas I, for one, do not bear false witness against this man, I have never met, nor heard of. :prayer:

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know nothing at all about this man. Except I have seen him in a dream, assuming the role of the papacy as the Catholic church demanded a more liberal pope.
This current pope, is going to face ridicule next year, and step down. I think it's going to have to do with WW2.

:prayer:Lord help this servant understand better the visions which you have given to your prophets, soas I, for one, do not bear false witness against this man, I have never met, nor heard of. :prayer:

Actually the black pope is the leader of the Jesuit order. The current Pope, the visible head, is the white pope who is the leader of the RCC.

Upvote 0

PROPHECYKID

Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2007
The isle of spice
Visit site
✟73,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is his actual skin black, or is his heart black, or both? I have a few articles on him in favorites now, reading later today. This world is interesting for sure! Living in very exciting times now!

It has nothing to do with his skin. The Jesuit order was established to restore the Papacy to full supremacy as it had in the middle ages. The black pope is the leader of this order and this order is the head of all the secrets societies that follows the agenda of a New World Order.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It has nothing to do with his skin. The Jesuit order was established to restore the Papacy to full supremacy as it had in the middle ages. The black pope is the leader of this order and this order is the head of all the secrets societies that follows the agenda of a New World Order.

Really interesting stuff that is, getting ready to read up on it some more! :clap:

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Really? You mean the elite ect answer to this man? Heard of him here and there, but know very little about him.

Upvote 0

Jensghost

Dec 12, 2010
Close to Jesus
✟782.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
The Lucis Trust is the Publishing House which prints and disseminates United Nations material. It is a devastating indictment of the New Age and Pagan nature of the UN. Lucis Trust was established in 1922 as Lucifer Trust by Alice Bailey as the publishing company to disseminate the books of Bailey and Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. The title page of Alice Bailey's book, 'Initiation, Human and Solar' was originally printed in 1922, and clearly shows the publishing house as 'Lucifer Publishing CoIn 1923. Bailey changed the name to Lucis Trust, because Lucifer Trust revealed the true nature of the New Age Movement too clearly. (Constance Cumbey, The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, p. 49). A quick trip to any New Age bookstore will reveal that many of the hard-core New Age books are published by Lucis Trust.
At one time, the Lucis Trust office in New York was located at 666 United Nations Plaza and is a member of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations under a slick program called "World Goodwill". In an Alice Bailey book called "Education for a New Age"; she suggests that in the new age "World Citizenship should be the goal of the enlightened, with a world federation and a world brain." In other words - a One World Government New World Order. Luci's Trust is sponsored by among others Robert McNamara, former minister of Defence in the USA, president of the World Bank, member of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Thomas Watson (IBM, former ambassador in Moscow). Luci's Trust sponsors among others the following organizations: UN, Greenpeace Int., Greenpeace USA, Amnesty Int. and UNICEF.

Also, read the book The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow by christian author Constance Cumby. I think I'm spelling her last name wrong, but you can google it. Great book, I read it 18 years back. She goes into great research and great detail about the NWO and the New Age Religion, which is the official religion of the new world order and the united nations. Must read for every christian.

The beast is not the United Nations. It will be something similar though and only ten kings are a part of it.

Upvote 0

NJBeliever

Apr 29, 2009
New Jersey
✟9,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

LOL. Yes, all true. I'm just laughing at you saying "it has nothing to do with his skin."

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
going to Rev13, it is clear that the first beast is a multi-headed political faction

the "mouth" is an individual, later called a beast in the latter part of the chapter.

UN, world monetary fund, the EU...all are good candidates as the fore-runner of the beast,
but non are said beast yet

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Well, I thought I would bring attention to the fact that AHS was correct about Benedict stepping down. Although the pope's resignation didn't happen in 2011 and although it doesn't have anything to do with shocking WW2 revelations at this point, I find it interesting that Benedict will be the first bishop of Rome to resign in almost 600 years.

Guess we'll have to wait and see if the next Successor of Peter is black. ;)

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I thought I would bring attention to the fact that AHS was correct about Benedict stepping down. Although the pope's resignation didn't happen in 2011 and although it doesn't have anything to do with shocking WW2 revelations at this point, I find it interesting that Benedict will be the first bishop of Rome to resign in almost 600 years.

Guess we'll have to wait and see if the next Successor of Peter is black. ;)

Interesting! I haven't signed into this forum for maybe a year or two? But got this notice in my email and it blew my mind when I read it.

Yes, our brother AHS was right! AMEN!

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So AHS was right on 1 of 3 predictions and that is amazing? That is odd, I thought for a man or woman to be a "prophet" or whatever was amazing about the prediction, they had to be 100% correct. Anyone could have predicted Benedict was going to step down, he said he would himself if his health got bad enough and that's what eventually happened.

Everyone here sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theorists more than children of God discussing prophecy. The Bush's this, the Lucis Trust that, global bankers are behind it all for sure. No doubt some here think that the Mystery Babylong in Revelation is a literal city in Iraq, oh wait someone has admitted that already.

No wonder so many on the outside of the Church ridicult Christians, because most are very gullible people who will believe near anything they are told.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums