I am running for President of The United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Voice Among Many1

Nov 16, 2015
✟20,953.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
There is no need to tuck your tail and run, you should just answer the questions you were asked about honoring the treaties. If you cannot deal with an encounter with me on an online message board, you would never intellectually survive an encounter with an actual American Indian Movement activist like Clyde Bellecourt in person. If you cannot honestly answer questions dealing with American Indian issues in this country with honor and respect, then you should not be running for the presidency of the United States.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
You posted in the American Politics. The United stated is not a Christian only nation. IF you are elected President, you will be the President of All Americans, not just Christians. I spent 23.5 years in the Military defending the rights of all Americans ; Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, White, Black, Brown etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Posting in the non Christian area was a bad idea.

Admins please delete this thread.

Campaigning to be president of a diverse nation of 318 million people, can't stand a discussion in an open forum.

Upvote 0

One Voice Among Many1

Nov 16, 2015
✟20,953.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
You posted in the American Politics. The United stated is not a Christian only nation. IF you are elected President, you will be the President of All Americans, not just Christians. I spent 23.5 years defending the rights of all Americans in the Military; Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, White, Black, Brown etc.

Well said.

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

A president who only represents anf cares about Christians, nice.

Upvote 0

One Voice Among Many1

Nov 16, 2015
✟20,953.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
A president who only represents and cares about Christians, nice.

I guess the rest of the American people who are not Christian can go to _________?! or at least that is what it sounds like to me.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I find the breaking of treaties to be reprehensible.
So then how will you specifically deal with Turkey? Will you be willing to raise their ire by recognizing the genocide of Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks (Orthodox Christians, by the way, like you)? Will you lean on them for their current human rights violations against Christians and other minorities and their gross human rights violations? Will you take a stand against them next time they attack a nation like Russia (Orthodox also) or will you capitulate to them like every other American administration, including Obama (who came close to standing up to them but then backed down like the rest)? Will you assist President Assad in Syria, since he is the one who is doing the most to protect Christians (as well as most Muslims) from the various terrorist groups that are fighting him, such as ISIS and Al Nusra and "Free Syrian Army"?

Upvote 0

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So then how will you specifically deal with Turkey? Will you be willing to raise their ire by recognizing the genocide of Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks (Orthodox Christians, by the way, like you)? Will you lean on them for their current human rights violations against Christians and other minorities and their gross human rights violations? Will you take a stand against them next time they attack a nation like Russia (Orthodox also) or will you capitulate to them like every other American administration, including Obama (who came close to standing up to them but then backed down like the rest)? Will you assist President Assad in Syria, since he is the one who is doing the most to protect Christians (as well as most Muslims) from the various terrorist groups that are fighting him, such as ISIS and Al Nusra and "Free Syrian Army"?

I have no problem calling a terrorist nation what it is. I do not capitulate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have no problem calling a terrorist nation what it is. I do not capitulate.
After that announcement, is that were the scorched earth comes in?

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

That is terrible for a person running for President to say. If you cannot handle the heat here, you will never make it in the real world.

This is not a non Christian area. This is open to all, and most people who post are Christian.

They won't delete it. You should report your opening post and ask for it to be closed, and they will oblige.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Campaigning to be president of a diverse nation of 318 million people, can't stand a discussion in an open forum.

In fairness, none of the running candidates would likely be able to, either.

The questions they get asked are filtered, and, invariably, their responses to any difficult questions are non-answers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.