Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father, please bless philman with Your wisdom and guidance concerning ministry. May he know Your will and direction to take. Provide him with the courage and boldness to step into the calling for his life, in Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i feal god wants me to head into ministry but i am to scared to do this and have been avoiding as much as possible i would be very greatfull if u could please pray for me to help me find the right path
Lord Jesus I pray this young man will follow Your will for his life. Lord Jesus You know all things. Bless him and keep him. Help him in his life and show him the path to follow. Take away fear far from him. Give him courage and wisdom and understanding. Fill him with Your precious Holy Spirit and I Thank You Lord for answering prayers In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, please bless philman with Your wisdom and guidance concerning ministry. May he know Your will and direction to take. Provide him with the courage and boldness to step into the calling for his life, in Jesus Name, Amen.

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer at thy will. Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

Upvote 0

viio

Jan 8, 2007
Kilsyth, Scotland
Visit site
✟15,163.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly father please give philman the assurance he needs to get started. If you've called him into ministry then I know you'll supply him with everything he needs. Thank you that when we ask you for bread, you won't give us a stone instead. Thankyou that you are in charge of the storehouses of heaven, and you have already met all our needs.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i feal god wants me to head into ministry but i am to scared to do this and have been avoiding as much as possible i would be very greatfull if u could please pray for me to help me find the right path
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, bless our dear brother. Lead him into Your Will, opening doors of opportunity that have so far been closed. Lord God, let the life of Your Child bring glory and honor to Your Awesome name.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums