rchooker1

Jul 5, 2007
Cordova, TN
✟15,149.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my husband to get a job soon. He has not been getting many hours at his current job, so we have really been struggling financially lately. He has put out many applications, but no one has called. We are both in college, so it is hard to find a job that can work with his school schedule. Pray that God will send him something good very soon! Thank you. :prayer:

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my husband to get a job soon. He has not been getting many hours at his current job, so we have really been struggling financially lately. He has put out many applications, but no one has called. We are both in college, so it is hard to find a job that can work with his school schedule. Pray that God will send him something good very soon! Thank you. :prayer:

Dear God, you are Jehovah Jirah..our provider.:pray: I pray that rchooker's husband finds a better job soon..one that works well with his school schedule. In the Name of Jesus. :amen:

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, You are our God, our Shelter and our Strength. Lord, You have promised that You would provide for the needs of those that cry out to You, and Lord God, You are Faithful! Bless this couple beyond measure. Let them not worry O Lord, for You are with them, and their needs will be met by Your Gracious Hand. Father, lead our brother to the perfect job, where they will see the gifts You have given to him, and see his strengths and his desire to work. Open doors of opportunity my God, that have so far been closed. Father, thank You for all You have done in their lives, all You are doing, and all that You have yet to do. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

TeAroha

Jesus... The Name Above All
Jun 27, 2007
in the city
✟11,198.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father in heaven,
thank you for your promise that you will never let your children down, thank you for your promise that you only want good things to come of us.
Lord, please grant a job for our sisters husabnd. Lead him to the right place where you want him to be Father...
Thank-you for being our provider, our strength, our hope..
In Jesus name
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums