Texas
✟21,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is sad when you joke about such topics, and here are adults who have never been in a relationship, have not experienced any physical intimacy and will die alone. This world is hackneyed, evil and unfair.

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟467,285.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:mmh:What does it look like??? What do you mean???

Did He not tell. Read 2 Corinthians 4:7-18.

I carry His death and His resurrection in my body, in EVERY MOMENT.......

.....And I boast in it as my Father is pleased to crush me that He may exalt me.....all for His glory.

But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. So death is at work in us, but life in you.

Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, “I believed, and so I spoke,” we also believe, and so we also speak, knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence. For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟467,285.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did He not tell. Read 2 Corinthians 4:7-18.

I carry His death and His resurrection in my body, in EVERY MOMENT.......

.....And I boast in it as my Father is pleased to crush me that He may exalt me.....all for His glory.

But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us. We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. So death is at work in us, but life in you.

Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, “I believed, and so I spoke,” we also believe, and so we also speak, knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence. For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Yes. Thank you. There’s new power of His resurrected life for each day. We die daily. We live again daily. In Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟467,285.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Migrate to the Nordic countries.

The American system and its twisted interpretation of Christianity makes people lovers of money.

Its always about the "market value". Your skills, looks, and personal net worth, not humanity anymore.

God bless Abraham. God bless America.

Upvote 0

IntriKate

Nov 23, 2019
✟105,464.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think we should be focusing on a foundation of friendship, building on it trust and comfort, romance can be blossomed later if the connection of friendship is strong and loyal .
People want the furniture before the house then wonder why it doesn't work out.

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟467,285.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. Thank you. There’s new power of His resurrected life for each day. We die daily. We live again daily. In Him.

Amen. 2 Corinthians 6 also.

We put no obstacle in anyone's way, so that no fault may be found with our ministry, but as servants of God, we commend ourselves in every way:

by great endurance, in afflictions, hardships, calamities, beatings, imprisonments, riots, labors, sleepless nights, hunger; by purity, knowledge, patience, kindness, the Holy Spirit, genuine love; by truthful speech, and the power of God; with the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and for the left; through honor and dishonor, through slander and praise. We are treated as impostors, and yet are true; as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold, we live; as punished, and yet not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, yet possessing everything.

We have spoken freely to you, our heart is wide open. You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted in your own affections. In return (I speak as to children) widen your hearts also.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟291,343.00
Faith
Christian
Don't follow social formulas, trends, or ideas. Because everyone loves the oddball who courageously rocks the quirks that they possess. It's why Marilyn Monroe had so many admirers.

Be creative and sentimental instead of flashy and prolific with gifts. The things you give should have a story all on their own. Sadly, flowers live about as long as the gesture does. (So this might mean having to wait until you've had the chance to build up a bit of history with the person.)

Command respect early and don't be afraid to say "no, that won't work for me." Because it's just not normal to be readily available all the time.

Don't act out of character, keep it genuine.

Don't speak negatively about your fellow gender. It just comes off as snake oil salesmanship on your part and gives off a terrible vibe.

If you get nervous around them, break the situation down to its essence and simplify everything. And remember, that if they don't mind, then they absolutely matter. But if they mind, then they absolutely don't matter. It's as simple as that. So there's never a need to be nervous. They're just a fleshy bag of chemicals like you.

31 years of practice, tried and tested.

• Agree
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟467,285.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen. 2 Corinthians 6 also.

We put no obstacle in anyone's way, so that no fault may be found with our ministry, but as servants of God, we commend ourselves in every way:

by great endurance, in afflictions, hardships, calamities, beatings, imprisonments, riots, labors, sleepless nights, hunger; by purity, knowledge, patience, kindness, the Holy Spirit, genuine love; by truthful speech, and the power of God; with the weapons of righteousness for the right hand and for the left; through honor and dishonor, through slander and praise. We are treated as impostors, and yet are true; as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold, we live; as punished, and yet not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, yet possessing everything.

We have spoken freely to you, our heart is wide open. You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted in your own affections. In return (I speak as to children) widen your hearts also.

Praise be to Him who sits enthroned upon the ark of the covenant. :clap:

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Take them on a date that makes them fearful and anxious. Research shows that people mis-attribute the fearfulness and anxiety to feelings of attraction.

Original journal article from 1974:
Some evidence for heightened sexual attraction under conditions of high anxiety.

A more modern article on the original study:
What are the findings of the classic misattribution of arousal studies (Dutton and Aron, 1974)?
Answer: In the original misattribution of arousal studies, psychology researchers found that people confused the physical symptoms of anxiety or fear with romantic love.

• Informative
Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think a smile goes a long way. I would say that's a universal thing.

My personal experience as a woman, unfortunately most guys are attracted initially to physical features rather than interior. I kind of think it's just the way that God made Men. But the quality ones usually see through that and look at the heart. A smile is a universal beautiful thing.

Also I think it comes down to preferences. We all have something that pulls us towards certain characteristics or features in the opposite sex. Mine usually begins with some kind of intrigue that pulls me in. It's something that starts in the mind. But I have to careful, because intrigue does not always equal Godly. In the end I always choose to walk away if their character doesn't demonstrate something for the long term.

In the end I think this thread is about how to get your foot in the door if you have difficulty attracting the opposite sex. Grooming is a good starting point - make sure to take baths and if you sweat a lot, have some unscented deodorant nearby. Patience, kindness, knowing about their personal space (not everyone likes you in their bubble and will be turned off - and that may be something later that happens once you've respected their boundaries and don't come off as creepy), having others that you are connected to (loners are not always that attractive). Praying and asking the Holy Spirit to reveal areas that you may need to grow in. Realizing that growth is not always comfortable and can be challenging, but getting over that Hill there may be rewards other than what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustSomeBloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟467,285.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where is the ark of the covenant?

In His temple...in the holy of holies...

Where His covenant is written...

It is our heart.....of flesh...

Sealed by the Holy Spirit...

Atoned by His blood...

The Kaporet.....the throne of grace

He is enthroned upon our hearts...where He meets us...

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?"

So be holy and set apart.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟467,285.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In His temple...in the holy of holies...

Where His covenant is written...

It is our heart.....of flesh...

Sealed by the Holy Spirit...

Atoned by His blood...

The Kaporet.....the throne of grace

He is enthroned upon our hearts...where He meets us...

"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?"

So be holy and set apart.

HalleluYah. For He chose and created us to be His dwelling place...

Our hearts be the living ark of the covenant...in which is...

the living Torah, written by the Spirit....that is tablets of the covenant...which is Love...

the living Bread that came from Heaven....our Messiah....that is a golden jar of manna...

the evidence of our priesthood...that is Aaron's rod that budded, produced blossoms and bore ripe almonds...

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟467,285.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
HalleluYah. For He chose and created us to be His dwelling place...

Our hearts be the living ark of the covenant...in which is...

the living Torah, written by the Spirit....that is tablets of the covenant...which is Love...

the living Bread that came from Heaven....our Messiah....that is a golden jar of manna...

the evidence of our priesthood...that is Aaron's rod that budded, produced blossoms and bore ripe almonds...

and our Great High Priest, in the order of Melchizedek, has entered in our hearts...by His own sacrifice…..

interceding....and bringing out to us The Bread and Wine from Jerusalem, that He is preparing within to dwell with us...

forever...and forever.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟467,285.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and our Great High Priest, in the order of Melchizedek, has entered in our hearts...by His own sacrifice…..

interceding....and bringing out to us The Bread and Wine from Jerusalem, that He is preparing within to dwell with us...

forever...and forever.

And a tenth of our everything, our first fruits, is His portion, that we bring to Him.

Upvote 0