• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

How long since you last self injured? (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariachigirl

Jun 18, 2007
✟15,323.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
:( :help:

So I'm starting the counter back at one. It was stupid too. It's just that my sister, my mom and I began a heated discussion about the past -- what my sister was like, and what she did mainly. So it ended up with my sister being offended and telling me something like "See? That's why I want you to come clean about your past." She's thinking it'll make it "all better" for her, and it doesn't make sense.

Well it bothered me a lot and that's what did it. All I can do is start fresh, and repent to God for this. (sigh)

I've gone 6 weeks, and up until recently, it was a record...

Upvote 0

MyNewSelfImage

~**~Dreaming for a better day~**~
Jun 14, 2006
LDB, Manitoba, Canada
✟8,175.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Liberals
2 days. I used to post on here regularily but I found not counting until I was at least up to 2 weeks was better for me, so I just stopped posting all together. I've thrown everything I own that I've used to cut myself away and I believe I'm gonna stop this time. I believe I'm going to beat my record of 55 days and beat it all together.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChristInAction

Beloved Child
May 14, 2006
Melbourne
Visit site
✟8,880.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single

im almost at 9 months...been a rocky 9 months, but God was always there to help me pull through my urges.
I pray God helps you all pull through yours as well, when you feel tempted.

*hugs to all*
:clap: Well done Nat! thats so so good! Temptation makes you stronger. I know how hard it is but keep going. I love you heaps & so does God! xox

i know i have posted here in a while but today makes 24 days

:hug: Yay. keep going hun! that really good

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.