Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even when both parents are 100% healthy, conception is not exclusively a physiological event. God decides who should be born, when and to whom.

"My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
" Psalm 139:15, 16 NIV

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How long did it take to conceive? How many months?
I'm 28 and my husband is 33, he had testicular cancer in 2004 but he's supposed to be okay and I've had cervical problems in the past. We are extremely open to the idea of adoption too.

it is different for different people, but if you have been trying for more than a year then you might want to go in for testing. For my husband and I we conceived all of our children on the first try.

Upvote 0
Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟9,143.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Married
I went in to work yesterday on my day off just to buy laundry detergent, I was trying to sneak in and out. I got asked to work, and ended up working 4 hours. In a way that's good, because this week we've had two big snowstorms and I've been missing work...

Anyway, a supervisor asked me if I was expecting! I couldn't believe I was asked that.

Upvote 0

citizenthom

I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.
Nov 10, 2009
✟12,912.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Don't get caught up in other people's time--or even your own time. There are a wide range of answers to your question but two nearly universal truths: 1.) conception requires sexual intercourse, and 2.) enjoyable intercourse is generally more likely to result in conception (more sperm, etc.). Focus on enjoying the coupling experience with your partner and your chances increase.

If you are still having trouble after several months then seek professional opinions. But anecdotal opinions are rarely helpful. If you are physiologically normal you should be focusing on the experience; otherwise what you need is professional help, not a measuring stick.

Upvote 0