United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
Watch How Liberals Attack The Family

In her response to question about GOProud and CPAC, Coulter says that the only reason liberals want to be the gay-friendly party is that it helps them destroy the family. She says that it makes much more sense that gays are apart of the Republican Party:

Not how she properly demonstrastes hopw Liberals have destroyed black families as well:

click here to view Coulter: Liberals are co-opting gays to destroy the family | The Right Scoop

I think she's talking a lot of tosh. I'm a liberal, and I've no desire to destroy the family. I'm part of a lovely family myself. WHy would I want to destroy that?

David.

Upvote 0

Rocky1960

Feb 10, 2011
✟743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ann is not afraid to speak her mind. And she is correct, Liberals (in general) want allegiance to the state, with nothing to get in the way.

That is absolutely right. And before they can demand blind allegiance to the State they must first destroy society's foundational unit: The Family.

Upvote 0

Lion Hearted Man

Eternal Newbie
Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
✟18,679.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
That is absolutely right. And before they can demand blind allegiance to the State they must first destroy society's foundational unit: The Family.

You do realize that we are considerably more right-wing than European countries, right? Are these liberal hot-beds Brave New World-esque places where the concept of family is scoffed upon? No, of course not. Family is inherent in human nature, and there is no liberal conspiracy to destroy the family. This is just more conservative fear-mongering. In fact, liberals support families more than conservatives do. When conservatives are talking about families, they're talking about white middle and upper class families in the suburbs. They're not talking about single parent homes or families with gay parents, who are supported exclusively by liberals. Liberals have the bigger tent, Rocky.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodtry

The Ancient
Apr 22, 2010
✟15,708.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Judging by your post, your profile pic, and your signiture, obsession was on sale and you bought it.

fart-burn-fire.jpg

Upvote 0

Rocky1960

Feb 10, 2011
✟743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Judging by your post, your profile pic, and your signiture, obsession was on sale and you bought it.

It appears, to my eyes at least, that his signature is a call to visit violence upon Sarah Palin. I wonder how that sets with the forum rules.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kermit

Legend
Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
✟34,858.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe someone should remind Ann that more conservative states have higher divorce rates than more liberal states.
While they're at they should tell her that married gay couples have a lower divorce rate than straight couples. Or that children of gay couples are at least as well adjusted as children of straight couples.

Upvote 0

Rocky1960

Feb 10, 2011
✟743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
While they're at they should tell her that married gay couples have a lower divorce rate than straight couples. Or that children of gay couples are at least as well adjusted as children of straight couples.

Now there is an outstanding reason to throw the Bible in the trash and embrace iniquity: Lower divorce rates. Well done.

Just how many gay married couples are there anyway?

Upvote 0

blueapplepaste

the purpose of life is a life of purpose
Jun 7, 2005
Texas
✟18,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Now there is an outstanding reason to throw the Bible in the trash and embrace iniquity: Lower divorce rates. Well done.

Just how many gay married couples are there anyway?

Well, it seems that gays are doing a better job of keeping families together. Since the red states have much higher divorce rates, seems that family values aren't as important.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Watch How Liberals Attack The Family

In her response to question about GOProud and CPAC, Coulter says that the only reason liberals want to be the gay-friendly party is that it helps them destroy the family. She says that it makes much more sense that gays are apart of the Republican Party:

Not how she properly demonstrastes hopw Liberals have destroyed black families as well:

click here to view Coulter: Liberals are co-opting gays to destroy the family | The Right Scoop

Sigh, more generalized assumptions about a large group of people.

Upvote 0