How Does One Put A Pre-Trib Rapture Before “The Last Day”?

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It appears to me that the 3rd woe is simply the coming of Christ with his Kingdom,
Why is Christ removing sin and setting up a kingdom a woe? That sounds like a blessing not a woe. This is the woe:

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child."

The third woe is this 42 months. Jesus is the 7th King. Satan is the 8th king. But your view states that 8 should come prior to 7. Because obviously chronological order is by context, and we should not trust the numbers and order John did give.

What is context though? What John wrote or modern theology that proclaims we know more than John did in the first century?

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It appears to me that the 3rd woe is simply the coming of Christ with his Kingdom, accompanied by the associated phenomena. The previous woes obviously occur before that because in context, they precede the end of the age.
Rev. 8:13 tells us the Three Trumps yet to sound are the Three Woes, so the woes from God have nothing to do per se with Satan, as some on here think. The 1st Woe is a demon horde released from the pit, led by Apollyon, they can not kill, but maim and harm fir 5 months. My theory in this is these demons are put firth to make those undecideds, DECIDE whom side they are going to stand on. Satan can not harm Satan remember Jesus' own words? So, they do everything they can to get undecided men to take the Mark of the Beast, using al of their guile and trickery, which might mean some forms of torture etc. Then in the 2nd Woe that is 200 million (which I think just means two myriads of 100 million and 10 means completion, thus it simply means all the complete hosts of heaven) Angels/hosts of heaven slaying 1/3 of those who have taken the mark of the Beast. See how the two woes work in conjunction?

Most people get lost in the weeds on the 3rd Woe because its not specifically cited, and in Rev. 11 it says the 3rd Woe comes quickly and then victory will come. But Rev. 11 lasts 1335 days, it shows the 2nd Woe also as a reference point, but we see the actual 2nd woe in Rev. 9. Likewise we see the 3rd woe mentioned in Rev. 11 but the actual 3rd Woe = the 7th Trump sounding, which brings us what? The 7 Vials. So, in part you are correct, the 7th Vial ends the 3rd Woe, which is all 7 Vials combined. It emits however from the 7th Trump.

Rev. 1 is Jesus as an Eternal being.

Rev. 2 and 3 is the Church Age

Rev. 4:1-4 is the Pre Trib Raptured Saints in heaven as is Rev. 5:9-19. Rev. 6 is Jesus opening up a SEALED SCROLL of Judgments, they are not judgments themselves. Rev. 7 is the Jews fleeing Judea unto Petra. Revelation 8 starts God Wrath, Rev. 9 continues that wrath, Rev. 15 & 16 should be one chapter, they finish off God's Wrath.

Everything else from chapters 10 to 14 and chapters 17 to 19 are Parenthetical Citation chapters that MOSTLY happen during the 42 months of God's Wrath (Rev. 8, 9 and 16). Rev. 14 and 19 cover 7 years, not 3.5 years.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Rev. 8:13 tells us the Three Trumps yet to sound are the Three Woes, so the woes from God have nothing to do per se with Satan, as some on here think. The 1st Woe is a demon horde released from the pit, led by Apollyon, they can not kill, but maim and harm fir 5 months. My theory in this is these demons are put firth to make those undecideds, DECIDE whom side they are going to stand on. Satan can not harm Satan remember Jesus' own words? So, they do everything they can to get undecided men to take the Mark of the Beast, using al of their guile and trickery, which might mean some forms of torture etc. Then in the 2nd Woe that is 200 million (which I think just means two myriads of 100 million and 10 means completion, thus it simply means all the complete hosts of heaven) Angels/hosts of heaven slaying 1/3 of those who have taken the mark of the Beast. See how the two woes work in conjunction?

Most people get lost in the weeds on the 3rd Woe because its not specifically cited, and in Rev. 11 it says the 3rd Woe comes quickly and then victory will come. But Rev. 11 lasts 1335 days, it shows the 2nd Woe also as a reference point, but we see the actual 2nd woe in Rev. 9. Likewise we see the 3rd woe mentioned in Rev. 11 but the actual 3rd Woe = the 7th Trump sounding, which brings us what? The 7 Vials. So, in part you are correct, the 7th Vial ends the 3rd Woe, which is all 7 Vials combined. It emits however from the 7th Trump.

Rev. 1 is Jesus as an Eternal being.

Rev. 2 and 3 is the Church Age

Rev. 4:1-4 is the Pre Trib Raptured Saints in heaven as is Rev. 5:9-19. Rev. 6 is Jesus opening up a SEALED SCROLL of Judgments, they are not judgments themselves. Rev. 7 is the Jews fleeing Judea unto Petra. Revelation 8 starts God Wrath, Rev. 9 continues that wrath, Rev. 15 & 16 should be one chapter, they finish off God's Wrath.

Everything else from chapters 10 to 14 and chapters 17 to 19 are Parenthetical Citation chapters that MOSTLY happen during the 42 months of God's Wrath (Rev. 8, 9 and 16). Rev. 14 and 19 cover 7 years, not 3.5 years.
A confused mish-mash of Revelation, a rearrangement of the Book that we are specifically told to NOT meddle with.

However, after the Sixth Seal event, peoples eyes will be opened and their ears unstopped. Isaiah 35:4-5, Isaiah 29:18

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A confused mish-mash of Revelation, a rearrangement of the Book that we are specifically told to NOT meddle with.
If you can't understand that the book of Revelation is not in chronological order then I agree, you should just leave it be, let others teach it. Anyone who doesn't grasp that the last three woes have to come from the last three trumps just doesn't understand the timing issues that needs to be resolved in order to understand end times.

Upvote 0

WilliamLhk

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
✟15,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Other bibles come along and add in THE to the text because they have a confirmation bias,
Nope, the Greek definite article tes/the is in the verse before "tribulation," in both the TR and NU versions. So the bias is by those who have removed it from their translation.

Upvote 0

WilliamLhk

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
✟15,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They must be interpreting the "great tribulation" as something occurring before the Reign of Antichrist, that saints escape out of. Or they must be mid-tribbers, who think they escape the Reign of Antichrist during that time period?
What they are doing is trying to find some excuse to deny the clear meaning of the text, because that meaning disagrees with their doctrine.

Reactions: RandyPNW
Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Nope, the Greek definite article tes/the is in the verse before "tribulation," in both the TR and NU versions. So the bias is by those who have removed it from their translation.
Add it up like I did, its not hard. You guys always fail to add up all the clues. that is how you get offtracked.

AGAIN, Jesus tells the Martyrs at the 5th Seal that they MUST WAIT (MUST.......as in must) until ALL of their brothers have been killed as they were (by the Beast). So, they never get raptured to heaven. Then in Revelation 20:4 we see those SAME Martyrs spoken about, they just got raised AFTER Jesus return, and are now getting judged, AFTER Jesus defeats the Beast.

So, those seen in Rev. 7:9-16 CAN NOT be from the 70th week, its not a possibility, you ignored the obvious and want to quibble about the word THE, I study the Greek in Depth, there is no THE there, and even if there was it would be like saying they came out of the Church Age Tribulation which is great. No one no where describes them as coming of of the GREATEST EVER TRIBULATION EVER. So, my points stan, your point falls. I have been called to prophecy 40 years or so, any tie I see someone who can not get the simple pre trib rapture correct, I have a hard time buying into anything they say about prophecy or eschatology tbh.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,720.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Add it up like I did, its not hard. You guys always fail to add up all the clues. that is how you get offtracked.

AGAIN, Jesus tells the Martyrs at the 5th Seal that they MUST WAIT (MUST.......as in must) until ALL of their brothers have been killed as they were (by the Beast). So, they never get raptured to heaven. Then in Revelation 20:4 we see those SAME Martyrs spoken about, they just got raised AFTER Jesus return, and are now getting judged, AFTER Jesus defeats the Beast.

So, those seen in Rev. 7:9-16 CAN NOT be from the 70th week, its not a possibility, you ignored the obvious and want to quibble about the word THE, I study the Greek in Depth, there is no THE there, and even if there was it would be like saying they came out of the Church Age Tribulation which is great. No one no where describes them as coming of of the GREATEST EVER TRIBULATION EVER. So, my points stan, your point falls. I have been called to prophecy 40 years or so, any tie I see someone who can not get the simple pre trib rapture correct, I have a hard time buying into anything they say about prophecy or eschatology tbh.
Bible eschatology is not about "clues." God doesn't speak revelation to His Church using "clues." He just tells us the way it is. God doesn't try to make you feel better when you're wrong. He just expects you to accept correction, or suffer the fate of the proud.

In 2 Thes 2 Paul tells us just the way it is--apostolic truth. The day Christ comes back for his Church will take place *after* Antichrist is revealed. Christ will come back to *destroy Antichrist.*

One cannot put it any simpler than that. It takes a hard man to ignore this and then state the opposite in the face of biblical theology.

And there are not "clues" about it. This is not esoteric to be deciphered by a Pretrib set of magic glasses. This is biblical theology in black and white. It does not require special revelation or consultation with an "expert" in Pretrib Theology. Rather, this simply requires understanding what Paul is saying plainly. Christ will come to destroy Antichrist and not before!

I was once Pretrib in my theology. I got that from others and am not ashamed that I picked up theology from good Christians around me. But I'm more proud that I was willing to change when I read 2 Thessalonians for myself, and actually chose to accept what I was reading. I didn't get caught up in what "apostasia" meant, nor did I get distracted by who the "Restrainer" was. I just accepted what I did see and understand, because it was right there, no matter what anything else said.

There is a reason Darby got this wrong, and it's called the theology of Imminent Expectation. This was never taught in the historic Church. If you think it was please correct me--I'm open. Who ever taught that Christ can come "at any moment?" Please give me an example of such a thing prior to Darby?

I really don't know if he came up with this idea. I'd truly like to know where the idea began? I'm quite sincere about this. I just have a hard time believing that any Christian school of thought ever included the idea that Christ could come before the revelation of Antichrist, and certainly not "on any day." Please show me! I'm talking about any time this may have happened *before Darby.*

Reactions: WilliamLhk
Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was once Pretrib in my theology. I got that from others and am not ashamed that I picked up theology from good Christians around me. But I'm more proud that I was willing to change when I read 2 Thessalonians for myself, and actually chose to accept what I was reading.
This was me exactly. I was taught the pretrib rapture growing up and held that belief for many many years. It was only after I started reading for myself that I saw the truth, plain and simple. Paul can't make it any more simple. And he really is a second witness to Christ's own teachings about coming back immediately "after the tribulation of those days.."

I think what really hurts is that they decided to start a new chapter after 1st Thessalonians 4. When we go straight into chapter 5, we can see the subject hasn't changed. People have to remember there were no chapters back then so we need to keep reading in some instances so we can retain the subject and context.

Reactions: WilliamLhk
Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
is the Church Age
Some of these people will be thrown into prison by the devil/Satan so they will indeed be here during the tribulation,

Revelation 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.."

This is no symbolism, this is the devil which is Satan, this verse coincides with Revelation 12,

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

One has to be prepared for this possibility if it should happen in their lifetime. That's why Paul states we have to have the full gospel armour on -to be able to stand in that "evil day".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WilliamLhk

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
✟15,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus tells the Martyrs at the 5th Seal that they MUST WAIT (MUST.......as in must) until ALL of their brothers have been killed as they were (by the Beast).
Rev. 6 says not a word about the Beast, who doesn't even come out of the Abyss (Rev. 11:7; 17:8) until the Abyss is unlocked at the 5th Seal!

... I study the Greek in Depth, there is no THE there...
Every original Greek source has it, as can be seen in such places as blueletterbible.org for Rev. 7:14, so the onus is upon you to provide any evidence otherwise.

Upvote 0

WilliamLhk

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
✟15,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rev. 6 says not a word about the Beast, who doesn't even come out of the Abyss (Rev. 11:7; 17:8) until the Abyss is unlocked at the 5th Seal!
Make that the 5th Trumpet... (How does one edit a post? I couldn't find how to do it.)

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Bible eschatology is not about "clues." God doesn't speak revelation to His Church using "clues." He just tells us the way it is. God doesn't try to make you feel better when you're wrong. He just expects you to accept correction, or suffer the fate of the proud.
Get out with that brother, the book of Revelation is one giant code book filled with metaphors, symbology and encoded passages like Rev. 12's The woman (code solved in Gen. 37:9). The 7 Headed Beast represents National Powers who conquered the Mediterranean Sea Region over many years, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome AND the coming Anti-Christ and his 10 (Complete = 10 so Complete Europe Reunited) kings or horns.

Anyone that says its not about clues is not hearing Jesus' plain speak. Listen carefully, Jesus told the Disciples that he speak unto them in parables so that they will see and hear, but the world will not hear or see these things. Saying that there are no clues when God the Father wrote the book of Revelation makes you look like you are not reading the same bible books as me brother. A lot of the book of Daniel still is not understood, go your way Daniel, all this will be LOCKED UP until the very end. So, how did God lock it up? By giving us riddles and clues like the 1260, 1290 and 1335. Most people have zero clue what or when the 1290 or 1335 is. Is that a clue? Or is that straight-line info?

People still think the Anti-Christ will defile the temple at the 1290, when if they understood the real timing they would know he only conquer the region 30 days later at the 1260. If they put it all together they would know the 1290 can only be the 2nd Beast, the False Prophet whom Rev. 13 clearly states places the IMAGE of the Beast up via the peoples. (He gets the people to place the Image or AoD up in the temple). If people really understood all the clues they would know the 1290 does not stop profane meat sacrifices, but instead this Jewish High Priest (F.P.) will stop Jesus worship in the temple, after the Jews repent. Follow the clues and you will know when they repent.

Zech. 13:8-9 says 1/3 of the Jews repent and that 2/3 will refuse to repent and perish/die. Then one verse later in Zech. 14:1 the DOTL arrives (God's Wrath) then in vs. 2 Israel is sacked/conquered. Then in vs. 3 Jesus shows up (1260 days later) to defeat the Beast and al his minions. In Malachi 4:5-6 we see that Elijah will be sent back BEFORE the coming of the Great and Dreadful day of the Lord. So, it all adds up if we follow the clues, Israel repents when the Two-witnesses (1335) shows up, 1335 days before the 2nd coming of Jesus ends all of these wonders (seen in Dan. 11:36-45).

In 2 Thes 2 Paul tells us just the way it is--apostolic truth. The day Christ comes back for his Church will take place *after* Antichrist is revealed. Christ will come back to *destroy Antichrist.*
You, like many others, do not understand this passage at all. 2 Thess. 2 says departure, the first 7 English bibles had departure, not falling away (from the faith). The KJV changed it to take a swipe at their competitor, the RCC (just think, the RCC and the Church of England playing politics 400-500 years ago, when they also tortured people etc. etc. that makes perfect sense). The Latin Vulgate used the word Discisseo (something like that) which means Departure, for 1200 years before the KJV changed it to falling away. There is no faith spoken about in the whole passage, but a Gathering unto Christ is spoken about in he very first verse, we Beseech (ask urgently) by the COMING of our Lord Jesus that you do not be FEARFUL, for that day (God's Wrath) can not come until the DEPARTURE [of the Church] so that is why they should not fear. The later on in the chapter Paul says this:

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth(Binds) will let(Bind), until he be taken out of the way.

So, Paul has already told them they would not be here for the DOTL but some people has told them differently, so Paul is like, I already told you al of this when I was with you before. Now you know what WITHOLDS the Anti-Christ from coming forth, so he can inly be revealed at the time appointed by God or in his own time. So, the Holy Spirit that currently binds the A.C. from coming forth, via the Church he works through, will keep on binding him until he is taken out of the way, or once the Church Departs he will now allow the A.C. to come forth. Jesus told Peter that the gates of hell would not overcome his church. We are not going to be here during the 70th week. We were not here for the first 69 weeks, we will not be here for the 70th week either.

The first seven English translations had DEPARTURE, not falling away [from the faith) The Greek words (Apo) AWAY FROM and (Hestemi) STANDING means the Church will depart from its standing on this earth.

In my blog of 7 years ago I cited the first 7 English translations, so I will paste a wee pit here.
-------------------------------
This insight about the use and meaning of the word was certainly compelling, but the argument Mr. Ice presented that was most convicting was his revelation that the first seven English translations of the Bible rendered the noun, apostasia, as either “departure” or “departing.”

They were as follows:

1.The Wycliffe Bible (1384)

2.The Tyndale Bible (1526)

3. The Coverdale Bible (1535)

4. The Cranmer Bible (1539)

5. The Great Bible (1540)

6. The Beeches Bible (1576)

7. The Geneva Bible (1608)

Mr. Ice also noted that the Bible used by the Western world from 400 AD to the 1500s — Jerome’s Latin translation known as “The Vulgate” — rendered apostasia with the Latin word, discessio, which means “departure.” The first translation of the word to mean apostasy in an English Bible did not occur until 1611 when the King James Version was issued. So, why did the King James translators introduce a completely new rendering of the word as “falling away”? The best guess is that they were taking a stab at the false teachings of Catholicism.
----------------------------------------------------------------

So, that whole point is just not a real point. The Church Departs before the DOTL.

One cannot put it any simpler than that. It takes a hard man to ignore this and then state the opposite in the face of biblical theology.
Study as I have on these things brother, you will see the light. Remember, Satan is very deceptive.

And there are not "clues" about it. This is not esoteric to be deciphered by a Pretrib set of magic glasses. This is biblical theology in black and white. It does not require special revelation or consultation with an "expert" in Pretrib Theology. Rather, this simply requires understanding what Paul is saying plainly. Christ will come to destroy Antichrist and not before!
There are a lot of clues. You have to dig them out because the bible was about the Jews, not Gentiles, we were an inserted because the Jews would not accept Jesus as the 70th week demands. So God put off the 70th week unto after the Gentiles Mission was accomplished, of taking the gospel unto the whole world. Thus is why in Romans 11 Paul says that the Jews will be blinded until the time Gentiles comes full, this means their SERVICE ENDS (Mission complete on take the Gospel unto the whole world). We know this by reading Roman's 9-11 in full, its obvious Paul is speaking about service unto God. God chooses whom he will (to serve him) as the Potter, God chose Jacob over Esau (for service), now God was choosing the Gentiles over the Jews for service, but only for a SET TIME, thus Paul says Gd is not finished with the Jews, they are only blinded (as a nation, not as individuals) until the "Time of the Gentiles" [SERVICE] has come full, or is finished, only then (after the Rapture) will God call Israel unto repentance (see Zech. 13:8-9 and Zech. 14:1). People read these things and look right past these deep hidden truths.

Paul indeed says Jesus will destroy the Anti-Christ one day, but the Church DEPARTS before the DOTL, he then says the A.C. will also show up BEFORE the DOTL. So you miss what he's saying about the timing of the A.C. here. We see in Rev. 19 the Bride marries the Lamb then returns with the Lamb and the Beast is still on earth. We see the Bride in Rev. 4:4, and Rev. 5:9-10, we see the Rapture at the Last Trump in Rev. 4:1. The LAST TRUMP hints at the Rapture, because the Jewish Harvest always ended at the Feast of Trumps. Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts, the Jews kept these 7 Feasts and did t even understand them. They were Holy Convocations or Dress Rehearsals.

Jesus fulfilled the 1.) Passover (his blood covers Israel and us) the 2.) Unleavened Bread (He knew no sin) and the 3.) First-fruits (he was the First-fruits of the grave. Jesus is now the head or High Priest of the Church (Body of Believers) in heaven, he hears our prayers and his blood cleanses us. The the 4.) Feast of weeks or Church Age/Pentecost is us Harvesting souls for Jesus the master. He is harvesting souls for the Father until the Harvest (Church Age) is over. Then comes the Feast of Trumps, this always ended the Harvest season, thus the whole we will not know the Day nor Hour is a myth as per us not REALLY KNOWING, we will knows by the signs, just not the exact day nor hour. So, why did Jesus use this? Because Israel were on God Time, the New Moon dictated when the Passover came, when the Feast of Trumps came etc. etc. The Jews never knew the exact appointed day, nor hour the New Moon would come in, but they knew (by looking at the phases of the moon) withing a couple of days via the SIGNS (moon phases) and we will also know when its here (as in NOW) by looing at all the signs around us, with a Season.

If Apophis is the DOTL, (I think it is) and there is a pre trib rapture (there is) then Apophis would be in the exact middle of the week, so taking 3.5 years off would not give us the exact day nor hour but it would give us the fall of 2025. So, when this time comes Jesus has to fulfill it himself. He will blow the LAST TRUMP that ends the Summer Harvest (Church Age). When the Jews saw the New Moon they started blowing the Trumps, then on the 100th Trump, that always officially ended the harvest. Notice in Rev. 4:1 Jesus calls us home and John says e sounds as s Trump. I wo der why? So, Jesus fulfills the 5.) Feast of Trumps himself also Then the 6.) Feast of Atonement comes, Israel must repent according to the Dan. 9:24-27 before the 70th week can end. and we see they do in Zech. 13:8-9, just before the DOTL falls in Zech. 14:1. They can only receive Atonement however by the blood of Jesus so he fulfills this also. Lastly we see, the 7.) Feast of Tabernacles, and to tabernacle's simply means to Dwell with God. So, Jesus dwelling in Jerusalem for 1000 years during the Kingdom Age fulfills this also, and thus Jesus fulfills al 7 Feasts. So, why would you think Jesus does not fulfill the Feat of Trumps and end the Harvest (Church Age)? It much deeper than you suppose, and clues like this are all through the bible.

It amuses me that via my calling of nigh 40 years to prophecy, I get people not called unto the ministries, trying to teach me about these things because they read so mans understanding and repeat it. Me say all kinds of things brother, do not follow men ideas, they lead us down wrong paths in many cases.

I was once Pretrib in my theology. I got that from others and am not ashamed that I picked up theology from good Christians around me. But I'm more proud that I was willing to change when I read 2 Thessalonians for myself, and actually chose to accept what I was reading. I didn't get caught up in what "apostasia" meant, nor did I get distracted by who the "Restrainer" was. I just accepted what I did see and understand, because it was right there, no matter what anything else said.
This comes from you not understanding 2 Thess. 2. The whole passage is about the Rapture in verse 1 but you MISS it because you accepted the bad KJV translation that this is Apostacy (Departure from the faith or a falling away, when NOWHERE in the whole passage is faith ever mentioned, I challenge you to find it brother, it is not there). But a Gathering unto Christ Jesus is there in vs. 1.

There is a reason Darby got this wrong, and it's called the theology of Imminent Expectation. This was never taught in the historic Church. If you think it was please correct me--I'm open. Who ever taught that Christ can come "at any moment?" Please give me an example of such a thing prior to Darby?
This is more wrong info. Paul wrote the Rapture scriptures. So, the Rapture is pf God, not Darby.

I really don't know if he came up with this idea. I'd truly like to know where the idea began? I'm quite sincere about this. I just have a hard time believing that any Christian school of thought ever included the idea that Christ could come before the revelation of Antichrist, and certainly not "on any day." Please show me! I'm talking about any time this may have happened *before Darby.*
Paul wrote to tell the Thessalonians in 2 Thess. 2, and in Thess. 4 and also the Corinthians (1 Cor. 15) about the Rapture. Jesus tells the Jews about the Rapture in a secretive way in Matt. 24:36-51 because his ministry was unto Israel only, but when they asked him when would these things be (destruction of the temple) and what would be the end of the age AND the sign of his [second] coming he had to tell them both way Jews would see his coming, the Church Jews would be taken at the Rapture, the Jews who repent and are protected in Patra will see him coming in the Eastern Skies (Matt. 24:29-31) and live with Jesus as humans a the Kingdom Age, still having children etc. etc. But Jesus said in vs. 36 that no man would know the day nor hour (which fulfills the Feast of Trumps) but how can that be the Second Coming? We all know exactly how many days the Beast is going to rule, 1260 days, so how is it no one knows the day Jesus is going to return? We can all ad up to 1260 is suppose. So, that does not fit for the 2nd coming, it only fits a Pre Trib Rapture point in time.

Jesus said it would the as in the Days of Noah, (people would be acting normal) eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the very day Noah entered the Ark, then the flood came and took them all away. This can not possibly be the 2nd coming, add it up, id does not fit at all. So, at the 2nd coming the people on earth will just have went through the Wrath of God (DOTL) for 1260 days, (this is THE FLOOD of Noah part) they see 1/3 of those who took the Mark of the Beast killed, they are in hiding from God's plagues, they hide in caves, but you want me to believe (REALLY?) that the 2nd coming will be a surprise to these people, COME ON Brother !! The only shock surprise will be when Jesus comes for his bride Pre Trib. Nothing else can catch the whole world be surprise.

So shall the coming of the Son of Man (Jesus be) and then vs 40 says one will be taken on one will be left. Well, Jesus has told us that only 5 of the 10 Virgins will be ready for the wedding call. So, that is the exact same ratio, 1 in 2 is 5 of 10. Verse 42 says watch for you know not which hour your lord will come, but that only fits the Pre Trib, we know the exact day of the 2nd coming by counting the Beasts time as ruler over Israel, there can be no surprise. So, the 2nd coming can not be what this passage is referring unto.

There is so much to dig out that 100 percent shows when the rapture is, there is nothing that suggests the church is on earth during the 70th week, not one verse anywhere suggests that, you put of forth and I will will prove why its a false notion.

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Every original Greek source has it, as can be seen in such places as blueletterbible.org for Rev. 7:14, so the onus is upon you to provide any evidence otherwise.
I posted the original 1611 KJV. Which has Greek right beside it. As I stated. add the clues all up.

That is the Fourth Trump(Fist Woe), not the 5th Seal nor the 5th Trump, but I get your point. The Beast from the Bottomless Pit is Apollyon(Scarlet Beast of Rev. 17), not the Red Dragon of Rev. 12 nor the Anti-Christ Beast of Rev. 13. The clue is in the CROWNS. In Rev. 12 the crowns are on the Heads signifying Satan was over every kingdom in the region, as Luke 4 says, he told Jesus he was over every kingdom in the world. In Rev. 13 we see the crowns on the 10 horns (E.U. completely reunited as in 10 stands for completion). Then in Rev. 17 the Beast that WAS.........IS NOT...........YET IS, is Apollyon a Demon cast into the pit during the Church Age, he has (go look) NO CROWNS because he is always under Satan in the spirit world as pertaining unto earth, he does have one kingdom however, the bottomless pit.

This is why he was of THE SEVEN, and is an 8th. He was placed over Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome, then placed in the pit (Mortally Wounded Head of Rev. 13) and only when the Anti-Christ comes to power and the Church is Raptured Pre Trib, will he be loosed again, and when the A.C. conquers Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region he will again become the 7th Head of the Beast which Rev. 13 shows arising out of the sea once again (Mortal wound is healed). He is not the Red Dragon, nor the Anti-Christ. The book of Rev. is not in Chronological order. The Anti-Christ makes a 7 Year Agreement with Israel, in m y mind that is simply Israel joining the E.U. He however only becomes the Beast when he conquers Israel and the whole region.

Apollyon is seen first in Rev. 9, the First Woe which comes just after the first four Trumps which are one Asteroid Event told in four phases (Trumps).

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Some of these people will be thrown into prison by the devil/Satan so they will indeed be here during the tribulation,

Revelation 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.."
This is the Church Age portions of Revelation, the THINGS WHICH ARE.
This is no symbolism, this is the devil which is Satan, this verse coincides with Revelation 12,

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

One has to be prepared for this possibility if it should happen in their lifetime. That's why Paul states we have to have the full gospel armour on -to be able to stand in that "evil day".
In general, Paul, Daniel and John called the Jews the Saints. So, in Zech. 13:8-9 we see that 1/3 of the Jews repent and live (they flee unto the Petra/Bozrah area where God protected them for 1260 days) but we also see that 2/3 are killed because they refuse to repent. Those are the Saints John is speaking about. Notice this is said in Rev. 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints(Prophets and Jews), and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Notice how John separates them int two camps, well God wrote it, John dictated it. The Church Age Martyrs and the Saints. When you see Jews you have to understand in most cases that was a generic reference for the Jews alone. Now, those 2/3 who do not flee and are killed are still known as saints. But it can also be speaking about the new Gentile converts that come unto Christ after the Rapture. So, you guys take these verses and misconstrue the contextual meaning sister.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WilliamLhk

Nov 6, 2023
Colorado
✟15,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I posted the original 1611 KJV. Which has Greek right beside it.
No, you posted only Strong's numbers, but not a single word of the Greek language text. Show the Greek language text. for Rev. 7:14, and your source.

Textus Receptus, used by the KJV:
7:14 καὶ εἴρηκα αὐτῷ Κύριέ σὺ οἶδας καὶ εἶπέν μοι Οὗτοί εἰσιν οἱ ἐρχόμενοι ἐκ τῆς θλίψεως τῆς μεγάλης καὶ ἔπλυναν τὰς στολὰς αὐτῶν καὶ ἐλεύκαναν στολὰς αὐτῶν ἐν τῷ αἵματι τοῦ ἀρνίου.

See the tes/"the" before thlipheos??

Upvote 0

Fisherking

Oct 18, 2023
Alabama
✟18,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No, you posted only Strong's numbers, but not a single word of the Greek language text. Show the Greek language text. for Rev. 7:14, and your source.
You probably have no idea what I am using. But when I tell you I posted the 1611 KJV I did.

Original 1611 King James Bible (KJV)​

Genesis 1​

It has all of these links

Strong's Concordance, a Parallel Bible, a Cross Reference Search and a User Commentary

Tried to erase this below three times but I have no way. So, it is what it is.

Its a place where the Hebrew word can be seen and linked unto as well as the Greek and English version, and compared side by side.

Textus Receptus, used by the KJV:
7:14 καὶ εἴρηκα αὐτῷ Κύριέ σὺ οἶδας καὶ εἶπέν μοι Οὗτοί εἰσιν οἱ ἐρχόμενοι ἐκ τῆς θλίψεως τῆς μεγάλης καὶ ἔπλυναν τὰς στολὰς αὐτῶν καὶ ἐλεύκαναν στολὰς αὐτῶν ἐν τῷ αἵματι τοῦ ἀρνίου.

See the tes/"the" before thlipheos??
Again, you miss the whole point I made. I do not research every the because the Greek does not need to use definite articles, so most of the time they are just inserted by the translators. So, I used both the KJV and the 1611 KJV and neither has the word THE but I shall not waste my time tracking it down because it is not relevant, THE Church Age Tribulation still is not pointing towards THE Greatest Ever Troubles, that just your assumption, which you jump to, which can not e correct because of what Jesus told the Martyrs under the Altar at the 5th Seal. And because we see these same Martyrs raised and judged after Jesus' return via Rev. 20:4.

So, keep hammering a point that can't make one iota of difference, when the verses I cite prove what I am saying. Those seen in Rev. 7:9-16 can only be the Pre Trib Raptured Church, unless Jesus was fibbing. Anytime I see someone trying to win a debate solely on THE, or simple things like that I know they have no fundamental argument to but forth.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Get out with that brother, the book of Revelation is one giant code book filled with metaphors, symbology and encoded passages like Rev. 12's The woman (code solved in Gen. 37:9). The 7 Headed Beast represents National Powers who conquered the Mediterranean Sea Region over many years, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome AND the coming Anti-Christ and his 10 (Complete = 10 so Complete Europe Reunited) kings or horns.

Anyone that says its not about clues is not hearing Jesus' plain speak. Listen carefully, Jesus told the Disciples that he speak unto them in parables so that they will see and hear, but the world will not hear or see these things. Saying that there are no clues when God the Father wrote the book of Revelation makes you look like you are not reading the same bible books as me brother. A lot of the book of Daniel still is not understood, go your way Daniel, all this will be LOCKED UP until the very end. So, how did God lock it up? By giving us riddles and clues like the 1260, 1290 and 1335. Most people have zero clue what or when the 1290 or 1335 is. Is that a clue? Or is that straight-line info?

People still think the Anti-Christ will defile the temple at the 1290, when if they understood the real timing they would know he only conquer the region 30 days later at the 1260. If they put it all together they would know the 1290 can only be the 2nd Beast, the False Prophet whom Rev. 13 clearly states places the IMAGE of the Beast up via the peoples. (He gets the people to place the Image or AoD up in the temple). If people really understood all the clues they would know the 1290 does not stop profane meat sacrifices, but instead this Jewish High Priest (F.P.) will stop Jesus worship in the temple, after the Jews repent. Follow the clues and you will know when they repent.

Zech. 13:8-9 says 1/3 of the Jews repent and that 2/3 will refuse to repent and perish/die. Then one verse later in Zech. 14:1 the DOTL arrives (God's Wrath) then in vs. 2 Israel is sacked/conquered. Then in vs. 3 Jesus shows up (1260 days later) to defeat the Beast and al his minions. In Malachi 4:5-6 we see that Elijah will be sent back BEFORE the coming of the Great and Dreadful day of the Lord. So, it all adds up if we follow the clues, Israel repents when the Two-witnesses (1335) shows up, 1335 days before the 2nd coming of Jesus ends all of these wonders (seen in Dan. 11:36-45).

You, like many others, do not understand this passage at all. 2 Thess. 2 says departure, the first 7 English bibles had departure, not falling away (from the faith). The KJV changed it to take a swipe at their competitor, the RCC (just think, the RCC and the Church of England playing politics 400-500 years ago, when they also tortured people etc. etc. that makes perfect sense). The Latin Vulgate used the word Discisseo (something like that) which means Departure, for 1200 years before the KJV changed it to falling away. There is no faith spoken about in the whole passage, but a Gathering unto Christ is spoken about in he very first verse, we Beseech (ask urgently) by the COMING of our Lord Jesus that you do not be FEARFUL, for that day (God's Wrath) can not come until the DEPARTURE [of the Church] so that is why they should not fear. The later on in the chapter Paul says this:

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth(Binds) will let(Bind), until he be taken out of the way.

So, Paul has already told them they would not be here for the DOTL but some people has told them differently, so Paul is like, I already told you al of this when I was with you before. Now you know what WITHOLDS the Anti-Christ from coming forth, so he can inly be revealed at the time appointed by God or in his own time. So, the Holy Spirit that currently binds the A.C. from coming forth, via the Church he works through, will keep on binding him until he is taken out of the way, or once the Church Departs he will now allow the A.C. to come forth. Jesus told Peter that the gates of hell would not overcome his church. We are not going to be here during the 70th week. We were not here for the first 69 weeks, we will not be here for the 70th week either.

The first seven English translations had DEPARTURE, not falling away [from the faith) The Greek words (Apo) AWAY FROM and (Hestemi) STANDING means the Church will depart from its standing on this earth.

In my blog of 7 years ago I cited the first 7 English translations, so I will paste a wee pit here.
-------------------------------
This insight about the use and meaning of the word was certainly compelling, but the argument Mr. Ice presented that was most convicting was his revelation that the first seven English translations of the Bible rendered the noun, apostasia, as either “departure” or “departing.”

They were as follows:

1.The Wycliffe Bible (1384)

2.The Tyndale Bible (1526)

3. The Coverdale Bible (1535)

4. The Cranmer Bible (1539)

5. The Great Bible (1540)

6. The Beeches Bible (1576)

7. The Geneva Bible (1608)

Mr. Ice also noted that the Bible used by the Western world from 400 AD to the 1500s — Jerome’s Latin translation known as “The Vulgate” — rendered apostasia with the Latin word, discessio, which means “departure.” The first translation of the word to mean apostasy in an English Bible did not occur until 1611 when the King James Version was issued. So, why did the King James translators introduce a completely new rendering of the word as “falling away”? The best guess is that they were taking a stab at the false teachings of Catholicism.
----------------------------------------------------------------

So, that whole point is just not a real point. The Church Departs before the DOTL.

Study as I have on these things brother, you will see the light. Remember, Satan is very deceptive.

There are a lot of clues. You have to dig them out because the bible was about the Jews, not Gentiles, we were an inserted because the Jews would not accept Jesus as the 70th week demands. So God put off the 70th week unto after the Gentiles Mission was accomplished, of taking the gospel unto the whole world. Thus is why in Romans 11 Paul says that the Jews will be blinded until the time Gentiles comes full, this means their SERVICE ENDS (Mission complete on take the Gospel unto the whole world). We know this by reading Roman's 9-11 in full, its obvious Paul is speaking about service unto God. God chooses whom he will (to serve him) as the Potter, God chose Jacob over Esau (for service), now God was choosing the Gentiles over the Jews for service, but only for a SET TIME, thus Paul says Gd is not finished with the Jews, they are only blinded (as a nation, not as individuals) until the "Time of the Gentiles" [SERVICE] has come full, or is finished, only then (after the Rapture) will God call Israel unto repentance (see Zech. 13:8-9 and Zech. 14:1). People read these things and look right past these deep hidden truths.

Paul indeed says Jesus will destroy the Anti-Christ one day, but the Church DEPARTS before the DOTL, he then says the A.C. will also show up BEFORE the DOTL. So you miss what he's saying about the timing of the A.C. here. We see in Rev. 19 the Bride marries the Lamb then returns with the Lamb and the Beast is still on earth. We see the Bride in Rev. 4:4, and Rev. 5:9-10, we see the Rapture at the Last Trump in Rev. 4:1. The LAST TRUMP hints at the Rapture, because the Jewish Harvest always ended at the Feast of Trumps. Jesus fulfills all 7 Feasts, the Jews kept these 7 Feasts and did t even understand them. They were Holy Convocations or Dress Rehearsals.

Jesus fulfilled the 1.) Passover (his blood covers Israel and us) the 2.) Unleavened Bread (He knew no sin) and the 3.) First-fruits (he was the First-fruits of the grave. Jesus is now the head or High Priest of the Church (Body of Believers) in heaven, he hears our prayers and his blood cleanses us. The the 4.) Feast of weeks or Church Age/Pentecost is us Harvesting souls for Jesus the master. He is harvesting souls for the Father until the Harvest (Church Age) is over. Then comes the Feast of Trumps, this always ended the Harvest season, thus the whole we will not know the Day nor Hour is a myth as per us not REALLY KNOWING, we will knows by the signs, just not the exact day nor hour. So, why did Jesus use this? Because Israel were on God Time, the New Moon dictated when the Passover came, when the Feast of Trumps came etc. etc. The Jews never knew the exact appointed day, nor hour the New Moon would come in, but they knew (by looking at the phases of the moon) withing a couple of days via the SIGNS (moon phases) and we will also know when its here (as in NOW) by looing at all the signs around us, with a Season.

If Apophis is the DOTL, (I think it is) and there is a pre trib rapture (there is) then Apophis would be in the exact middle of the week, so taking 3.5 years off would not give us the exact day nor hour but it would give us the fall of 2025. So, when this time comes Jesus has to fulfill it himself. He will blow the LAST TRUMP that ends the Summer Harvest (Church Age). When the Jews saw the New Moon they started blowing the Trumps, then on the 100th Trump, that always officially ended the harvest. Notice in Rev. 4:1 Jesus calls us home and John says e sounds as s Trump. I wo der why? So, Jesus fulfills the 5.) Feast of Trumps himself also Then the 6.) Feast of Atonement comes, Israel must repent according to the Dan. 9:24-27 before the 70th week can end. and we see they do in Zech. 13:8-9, just before the DOTL falls in Zech. 14:1. They can only receive Atonement however by the blood of Jesus so he fulfills this also. Lastly we see, the 7.) Feast of Tabernacles, and to tabernacle's simply means to Dwell with God. So, Jesus dwelling in Jerusalem for 1000 years during the Kingdom Age fulfills this also, and thus Jesus fulfills al 7 Feasts. So, why would you think Jesus does not fulfill the Feat of Trumps and end the Harvest (Church Age)? It much deeper than you suppose, and clues like this are all through the bible.

It amuses me that via my calling of nigh 40 years to prophecy, I get people not called unto the ministries, trying to teach me about these things because they read so mans understanding and repeat it. Me say all kinds of things brother, do not follow men ideas, they lead us down wrong paths in many cases.

This comes from you not understanding 2 Thess. 2. The whole passage is about the Rapture in verse 1 but you MISS it because you accepted the bad KJV translation that this is Apostacy (Departure from the faith or a falling away, when NOWHERE in the whole passage is faith ever mentioned, I challenge you to find it brother, it is not there). But a Gathering unto Christ Jesus is there in vs. 1.

This is more wrong info. Paul wrote the Rapture scriptures. So, the Rapture is pf God, not Darby.

Paul wrote to tell the Thessalonians in 2 Thess. 2, and in Thess. 4 and also the Corinthians (1 Cor. 15) about the Rapture. Jesus tells the Jews about the Rapture in a secretive way in Matt. 24:36-51 because his ministry was unto Israel only, but when they asked him when would these things be (destruction of the temple) and what would be the end of the age AND the sign of his [second] coming he had to tell them both way Jews would see his coming, the Church Jews would be taken at the Rapture, the Jews who repent and are protected in Patra will see him coming in the Eastern Skies (Matt. 24:29-31) and live with Jesus as humans a the Kingdom Age, still having children etc. etc. But Jesus said in vs. 36 that no man would know the day nor hour (which fulfills the Feast of Trumps) but how can that be the Second Coming? We all know exactly how many days the Beast is going to rule, 1260 days, so how is it no one knows the day Jesus is going to return? We can all ad up to 1260 is suppose. So, that does not fit for the 2nd coming, it only fits a Pre Trib Rapture point in time.

Jesus said it would the as in the Days of Noah, (people would be acting normal) eating, drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the very day Noah entered the Ark, then the flood came and took them all away. This can not possibly be the 2nd coming, add it up, id does not fit at all. So, at the 2nd coming the people on earth will just have went through the Wrath of God (DOTL) for 1260 days, (this is THE FLOOD of Noah part) they see 1/3 of those who took the Mark of the Beast killed, they are in hiding from God's plagues, they hide in caves, but you want me to believe (REALLY?) that the 2nd coming will be a surprise to these people, COME ON Brother !! The only shock surprise will be when Jesus comes for his bride Pre Trib. Nothing else can catch the whole world be surprise.

So shall the coming of the Son of Man (Jesus be) and then vs 40 says one will be taken on one will be left. Well, Jesus has told us that only 5 of the 10 Virgins will be ready for the wedding call. So, that is the exact same ratio, 1 in 2 is 5 of 10. Verse 42 says watch for you know not which hour your lord will come, but that only fits the Pre Trib, we know the exact day of the 2nd coming by counting the Beasts time as ruler over Israel, there can be no surprise. So, the 2nd coming can not be what this passage is referring unto.

There is so much to dig out that 100 percent shows when the rapture is, there is nothing that suggests the church is on earth during the 70th week, not one verse anywhere suggests that, you put of forth and I will will prove why its a false notion.
Remember too that a great many Catholics translated Biblical text into the common languages of the people, even though for most of the history of Christianity the majority of people were illiterate. After Latin surpassed Greek as the common language of the people, the Latin Vulgate under the direction of Saint Jerome became by far the standard Bible. "Vulgate" comes from "vulgar" or "common," meaning the common language of the people. Eventually Latin morphed into various languages such as Italian, Spanish, and French, and then came more translations by Catholics. There were Catholic translations of Biblical text in French, Bohemian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, and Norwegian as well. In England long before Wycliffe and Tyndale, there were many translations of Biblical text by Catholics. To mention just a few of them, Venerable Bede, a Catholic monk, is perhaps the best known for his translation in the 700s. King Alfred the Great had not finished his translation of Psalms before he died, that would have been in the 800s. Now a lot of Biblical texts by Catholics have been destroyed, remember Protestants in England seized Catholic monasteries and gave the land to wealthy Protestants and much that was Catholic was sold off or destroyed. But some do exist, you can find some of Alfred’s translations in a manuscript dated as around 1050. These are in the English of the Saxons: The Illustrated Psalms of Alfred the Great: The Old English Paris Psalter When the Normans took over the English changed, the paraphrase of Orm is dated around 1150 and is an example of a Catholic translation into Middle English. Eventually a Catholic named Gutenberg introduced the printing press, and, of course, the first book he printed was the Bible in 1455.

Reactions: Fisherking
Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟150,921.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In general, Paul, Daniel and John called the Jews the Saints.
No, that doesn't work. Saints does not mean just Jews. Even out of the 144,000, only 10,000 are Jews. You are one of many that like to fit all of the tribes into just one -Judah.

Calling the Saints Jews is just another argument to try and explain away the fact that everyone will still be here.

Saint in the Greek, means, pure, blameless, holy, religious. That cannot be referred to anyone that has not accepted Christ in the NT.

Romans 1:6 "Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:"

Romans 1:7 "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Anyone that is called of Jesus Christ is called to be "saints". They certainly were not called to be Jews as you are implying that's what "saints" stands for. This verse alone disputes that.

Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit Itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

Romans 8:27 "And He That searcheth the hearts because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."

According to you he only makes intercession for the "Jews" but again, we know that to be false.

Corinthians 1:2 "Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:"

Another verse that states anyone that is sanctified/called in Christ Jesus, is called to be a saint.

I Corinthians 6:1 "Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?"

Another example that we should take matters to the saints (called of Christ) and not anyone else if possible.

Ephesians 1:1 "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus; and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:"

Ephesians 1:15 "Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,"

Ephesians 1:18 "The eyes of your understanding being enlightened, that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,"

Philippians 1:1 "Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:"

I Thessalonians 3:13 "To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints."

Upvote 0

Dan2255

Nov 1, 2023
Toledo
✟11,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We know from 1 Thess. that the rapture takes place almost simultaneously when Jesus raises His physically dead believers up out of their graves. All those who are in their graves are actually caught up first, then those who are still alive in their physical bodies at that time, and on that day get caught up right after them.

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

So we can clearly see that the rapture takes place on the day of the resurrection of all His saints who have died(as far as their physical existence is concerned) in Him.

So when did Jesus tell us several times that He is going to “raise the dead”?

Jhn 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Jhn 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jhn 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Wow, this must be too simple for a lot of people to understand?
There is a lot of confusion concerning this event but if you will do a deep dive into the scriptures you will see the truth. The revelation was given to us to set things in order. Yes Paul speaks of the last trump will sound and many will be caught up which many use the word rapture for this event. Christ also spoke of the harvest where he sends his angels to gather the righteous. Revelation points to what is called the those having part in the first resurrection. All those that have part in it are summed up in Revelation 20.
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
When you see these groups and when and at which time they are resurrected then you’ll have a full understanding of those having part in the first resurrection.

Upvote 0