How come every rule, law, industry, country seems to be against the USA right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
We are not dumb. Either is the American people. The immigration problem is one the people are caring about. There's open boarders and open boarders by policy. If you aren't doing anything about it you have a defacto open boarder policy. If you are encouraging people to come illegally then you you have a defacto open boarder policy. It's pretty clear. And the people know.
That's not happening.
What you imagine is happening, what shows like fox news opinion tell you is happening, what D Trump and right wing MAGA politicians are telling you is happening, is not what is actually happening.

If you want to know the truth, if you want to live it and experience it, then leave your passport and identity cards at home. Take a drive across the southern boarder, turn around and come back in at a port of entry. See what happens, tell all your friends.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not happening.
What you imagine is happening, what shows like fox news opinion tell you is happening, what D Trump and right wing MAGA politicians are telling you is happening, is not what is actually happening.

If you want to know the truth, if you want to live it and experience it, then leave your passport and identity cards at home. Take a drive across the southern boarder, turn around and come back in at a port of entry. See what happens, tell all your friends.
If you’re not a Us citizen and you claim your life is in danger you’ll get a bus ticket to Chicago or NY.
If you are a US citizen in your scenario you’re going to have trouble

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you’re not a Us citizen and you claim your life is in danger you’ll get a bus ticket to Chicago or NY.
If you are a US citizen in your scenario you’re going to have trouble
From what I've read, that is not the case.

If you are USA Citizen and you are crossing the border without documentation, then you can call others to come with the required documentation, You get detained in the mean time.
If you are not a USA citizen and you are trying to get in, they will deny you access. But if you claim asylum then you need to fill out an asylum claim form, you then get detained for a couple of weeks or so, you then get interviewed then back into detention. Weeks later if the assessor doesn't think you have a valid claim you are then denied access, if you are assessed as having a valid claim then you are back in detention center to await the judge ruling. 'You might want to make a claim for parole, if not just stay in detention. If detention takes several months, then you might get let in on parole, to await your court case.
If you don't turn up to the court case or if you are denied assylum then you become an illegal immigrant and will then face deportation. If you try to remain, you will be on the run from the law, working without a tax number, working on cash jobs only.
It is much easier for them if they get granted asylum, then they can get tax number, they can get appropriate jobs, schools can vote, get medical care etc.

Here is a decent article talking about the differences in immigration/asylum policies between the Trump and Biden administrations.

It talks about Title 42 expiring (was an emergency policy just for the Covid pandemic
It talks about the Remain in Mexico policy that Trump's administration put in place but that Biden's administration got rid of.
It talks about the "Zero tolerance" policy that Trump's administration put in place but that Biden's administration got rid of.

Which of these are you bothered about?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From what I've read, that is not the case.

If you are USA Citizen and you are crossing the border without documentation, then you can call others to come with the required documentation, You get detained in the mean time.
If you are not a USA citizen and you are trying to get in, they will deny you access. But if you claim asylum then you need to fill out an asylum claim form, you then get detained for a couple of weeks or so, you then get interviewed then back into detention. Weeks later if the assessor doesn't think you have a valid claim you are then denied access, if you are assessed as having a valid claim then you are back in detention center to await the judge ruling. 'You might want to make a claim for parole, if not just stay in detention. If detention takes several months, then you might get let in on parole, to await your court case.
If you don't turn up to the court case or if you are denied assylum then you become an illegal immigrant and will then face deportation. If you try to remain, you will be on the run from the law, working without a tax number, working on cash jobs only.
It is much easier for them if they get granted asylum, then they can get tax number, they can get appropriate jobs, schools can vote, get medical care etc.

Here is a decent article talking about the differences in immigration/asylum policies between the Trump and Biden administrations.

It talks about Title 42 expiring (was an emergency policy just for the Covid pandemic
It talks about the Remain in Mexico policy that Trump's administration put in place but that Biden's administration got rid of.
It talks about the "Zero tolerance" policy that Trump's administration put in place but that Biden's administration got rid of.

Which of these are you bothered about?
What’s happening is that people are being given an order to appear in court and released into the country.

Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What’s happening is that people are being given an order to appear in court and released into the country.
That was also happening in the Trump administration

You see, it has been deemed inhumane to lock innocent people up for a year or more as they wait for their court hearing.
Also there are certain situations where the govr considers it even worse to be locking people up for long times, like when children are coming across as an entire family flees for asylum..

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟207,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That's not happening.

Isn't it more sensible to just ask the border patrol agents?

You see, it has been deemed inhumane to lock innocent people up for a year or more as they wait for their court hearing.
Also there are certain situations where the govr considers it even worse to be locking people up for long times, like when children are coming across as an entire family flees for asylum..
He had put in place the remain in Mexico policy.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
He had put in place the remain in Mexico policy.
If you read the article it seems the "remain in Mexico" policy was leading to the deaths and abuse of some of those people seeking urgent asylum.
You know, you seek asylum if you are under immanent threat. But rather than give these people protection, Trump's administration were saying, stay there in Mexico where you are in immanent danger and wait several months or years until we can process your application.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The SCOTUS just ruled that the border patrol can cut the razor wire and remove the barriers that Texas has put in place to try to stop illegal migration. Supposedly it’s hindering CBP from doing their job.
Evidently, under Biden the CBPs job is to help facilitate illegal immigration

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The SCOTUS just ruled that the border patrol can cut the razor wire and remove the barriers that Texas has put in place to try to stop illegal migration. Supposedly it’s hindering CBP from doing their job.
Two conservative judges voted with the three liberal ones.

It would be interesting why they Border patrol want to cut the wire.
I did a quick search and found that it was in order to get to people to arrest them, or to get to people to save them from drowning. It seems some idiots put the razor wire in the river and people getting caught in it were drowning.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟343,328.00
Faith
Pentecostal
That's not happening.

To be honest I don't watch Fox News nor do I follow Trump. I read news articles from late of different places and watch videos including left wing videos. It's pretty obvious what's happening. We all know it. We aren't fooled by the leftist information brokers. That's why the majority of Americans feel that Bidens immigration policy is a failure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟343,328.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Two conservative judges voted with the three liberal ones.

It would be interesting why they Border patrol want to cut the wire.
I did a quick search and found that it was in order to get to people to arrest them, or to get to people to save them from drowning. It seems some idiots put the razor wire in the river and people getting caught in it were drowning.
I heard about the razor wire in the river. I absolutely disagree with doing that. I have no issues really with the wire at all being on dry ground where people can see it. I would actually much rather have a wall along with border agents and electronic surveillance. And also a clear cut policy that tells immigrants they are not welcome here without going through the proper channels first. If they come they will not be allowed into the country until their case has been fully adjudicated. Yes that will cost a lot of money. But I'll pay. We have the money for everything else. Including Ukraine.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
To be honest I don't watch Fox News nor do I follow Trump. I read news articles from late of different places and watch videos including left wing videos. It's pretty obvious what's happening. We all know it. We aren't fooled by the leftist information brokers. That's why the majority of Americans feel that Bidens immigration policy is a failure.
The Biden administration immigration policy is very similar to the D Trump immigration policy,
Just no Zero Tolerance and unnecessary seperation of children from their families
No Title 42 (which was enacted explicity for situation like a global pandemic)
An no remain in Mexico policy.

Everything else is very similar.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟135,527.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[22.Jan.2024] Woke Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson HOSPITALIZED WITH PANIC ATTACKS Over Illegal Immigration Crisis! | YouTube

The invasion now is at around 250,000 a month or about 3 million per year. I would assume that this rate is going to continue to increase.

The same people who support this invasion of poor people are also complaining about inequality. Genius.

Aren't these the same people who say, From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free? They have no idea which river and which sea. What hostages?

What happens to a nation when the majority of the voting public have no idea what's going on? They are happy to protest something, but generally have little to no knowledge about the underlying issues.

Do they even understand what millions of poor people are going to mean for their daily lives?

Democracies only last around 250 years. America is at the end of the line.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,652.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
[22.Jan.2024] Woke Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson HOSPITALIZED WITH PANIC ATTACKS Over Illegal Immigration Crisis! | YouTube

The invasion now is at around 250,000 a month or about 13 million per year. I would assume that this rate is going to continue to increase.

The same people who support this invasion of poor people are also complaining about inequality. Genius.

Aren't these the same people who say, From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free? They have no idea which river and which sea. What hostages?

What happens to a nation when the majority of the voting public have no idea what's going on? They are happy to protest something, but generally have little to no knowledge about the underlying issues.

Do they even understand what millions of poor people are going to mean for their daily lives?

Thanks for the warning us about how bad poor people are to the rest of us who have stuff. At least you have got yours.

If the Mayor can't stand the heat, then perhaps he should quit and let a better person run the city.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,652.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
They did the right thing by ordering the removal of the razor wire.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,652.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I heard about the razor wire in the river. I absolutely disagree with doing that. I have no issues really with the wire at all being on dry ground where people can see it. I would actually much rather have a wall along with border agents and electronic surveillance. And also a clear cut policy that tells immigrants they are not welcome here without going through the proper channels first. If they come they will not be allowed into the country until their case has been fully adjudicated. Yes that will cost a lot of money. But I'll pay. We have the money for everything else. Including Ukraine.
Good on you for seeing that people are more important than money.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟269,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged

The invasion now is at around 250,000 a month or about 13 million per year. I would assume that this rate is going to continue to increase.

If someone using language to prep someone for genocide can’t get right the things I do know (250,000 times 12 is not 13 million) I can’t trust them on things I don’t know. I have no faith anything else in your hateful screed is correct.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟135,527.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If someone using language to prep someone for genocide can’t get right the things I do know (250,000 times 12 is not 13 million) I can’t trust them on things I don’t know. I have no faith anything else in your hateful screed is correct.

It's 3 million, not 13 million.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟269,386.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
It's 3 million, not 13 million.

You wrote 13 million. Was that you doing the math and got basic arithmetic wrong? Or did you get it from some place else who can’t do math? Or did you think 3 million not sound scary enough so an extra ten million got slapped on to make people more afraid? Or was it someone else who did it and you are just regurgitating it?

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟135,527.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You wrote 13 million. Was that you doing the math and got basic arithmetic wrong? Or did you get it from some place else who can’t do math? Or did you think 3 million not sound scary enough so an extra ten million got slapped on to make people more afraid? Or was it someone else who did it and you are just regurgitating it?

A simple mistake. Typo. Thanks for pointing this out. I fixed my post to show 3 million.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.